trading stories to Federation (1 Viewer)

Polemos

Реакции
Баллы
Fifteen days ago, I saw a character in Hero Voice texting that he was selling a top Dagger +16.
I didn't manage to see the message early enough to respond to him due to the fact that he had logged out.
Two days later, I saw the same message,he was still selling the same weapon.
I sent him a pm and chatted for a while, but, yet again, he logged out.
Three days later, we chatted again, he linked me the dagger and we started negotiating about the trade. Ten days after the first time I had contacted him, I was finally holding the dagger in my hands.
It was a very beautiful weapon so, for the next ten days I used it a lot, both at the olympiad and at castle sieges or just wearing it inside the villages. During that, and since i had bought an extremely good weapon, I decided that my old sword wasn't useful anymore and sold it, after having removed pvp, which had costed fifty thousand fame, and the augmentation, which had costed five to six billion adena, in a significantly lower price than what it had costed me to buy it and get a useful augmentation.
My asking is: can a GM, twenty whole days after buying the weapon, take it away from me?
And, since a rollback happened and I lost my weapon while it wasn't my fault, don't I have the right to get what I lost back?
And, in the next trade, without counting microtransactions, I must make a petition so that I can see if it is acceptable by the GMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх