TRADE BOT QUESTION (1 Viewer)

FiltroX

Реакции
Баллы
Hello ppl!
Today i try for first time the tradebot system. I logged the dwarf, and i push the sell button. Nothing happen, no message or something, and it continuously do  ''Pause before entering the game'' message bar..
Any clue what i'm doing wrong?
(i use internet explorer -in these browser silverlight work
i use win 7)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
I haven't used the tradebot in a while, but as far as I can remember, when you get this message it's still trying to log in. Maybe someone else can be more helpful.

Xaxanoula

Реакции
Баллы
it seems quite laggy when log and then this message every 2 minits :(

Pandaguy

Реакции
Баллы
Its not your fault Trade bot isnt really working for 2 days. Constantly reloging and doesnt let u set up trade at all. Maybe its the server way of telling us they want us to buy offline shop...
question about offline shop. is that like bu 2days buff or i have to let him w/o relog for 2 days? i mean if i relog him can i set him up again w/o buying another one?

Форма88

Реакции
Баллы
trade bot since 4 days works like shit. I cant log char and get mails...

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
I will inquire about the trade bot issues.

EDIT:
There's been some updates made to google chrome and microsoft silverlight plugin is not working on it. If you are using chrome for trade bot, I suggest you try another browser.

EDIT 2:
Apparently there has been some problems with the trade bot in the past few days. The developer of the trade bot is currently working on fixing that.

Pandaguy

Реакции
Баллы
Thx for info its working fine now. Google chrome doesnt support silverlight anymore so i am using mozilla for that like everyone i know. Anyway working for now so lets keep our fingers crossed :)

T0Tak

Реакции
Баллы
nop still doesnt work for me

Pandaguy

Реакции
Баллы
Ye it was working for like 8 hours and now keep relogging ever 2 mins again :/

Pandaguy

Реакции
Баллы
Since my ticket got no answer in 5 days may i ask here if anyone is actualy trying to fix that Tradebot? Yes there are other metods of selling but this one is best by far cause i can simply chceck if you got any offers or you can simply add new stuff to sell. But it isnt working for almost 1 week!! So GM please notice me and ask your support stuff what and if they are doing something to fix this. Thanks in advance

Zibo

Реакции
Баллы
Also waiting for some time already for a fix. Wanna trade while I'm farming too, come on.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Sorry guys, I've been away for a few days. Is the trade bot still not working properly?

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
not working :D

Pandaguy

Реакции
Баллы
It works fine during the night that means +-6h and during the day it keeps reloging every 2-5mins. Doesnt let you to set up trade and look at your mail. And doesnt set it up automaticaly.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
The trade bot is a side project, which is not developed by the rpg-club team, but by a single person. They told me he is working on the problems, which are due to the many people using the trade bot on the Giran market. You could try to set up shop with the trade bot in another city, it should work just fine (as a short term solution).

You can find him on the Russian forum with the username Taros and ask any questions or give suggestions that you might have. He speaks okay-ish English.

Smyku

Реакции
Баллы
Any news about trade bot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх