Top EU CP: Daily pvp - Necro pov (1 Viewer)

ipaffie

Реакции
Баллы
You rly need to watch some high necros players and learn abit that necro is not only death spike gloom.2 Banes for entire movie , like for real .....About pvps 50% of them are against boxed pts..

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
pafi сказал(а):
You rly need to watch some high  necros players and learn abit that  necro is not  only death spike gloom.2 Banes  for entire movie , like for real .....About pvps 50% of them are against  boxed  pts..
did you see him use mage/warrior bane in any pvp? )) skill br0

OP
OP
K

Kr1sss

Реакции
Баллы
did u ever try use banes with dc set on pi or green spot with full of mobs, u will die in a sec after this. On pvp when we lose i move once on the healers with mage bane and i wasnt controling nukers on the ground for a few sec, and its end how its end.
About other skills like silance, on this fraps i land it 2 times on bishops

mugee

Реакции
Баллы
I liked the fraps. gj kriss
Few things that i saw here is that u puted same footage like blackb what i dont like :/
color being bad dd
and music 6/10 :D

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Mikuu сказал(а):
pafi сказал(а):
You rly need to watch some high  necros players and learn abit that  necro is not  only death spike gloom.2 Banes  for entire movie , like for real .....About pvps 50% of them are against  boxed  pts..
did you see him use mage/warrior bane in any pvp? )) skill br0
U better quit forums untill i am still patient.

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
pafi сказал(а):
U rly need to stop copy/paste from youtube pros and try to understand the game a bit by ur self if ur brain allows u ofc.
There is pvp and pvp in this game, different situation different spots/enemys.
If u meant the banes and debuffs that hes supposed to do in a close range pvp yes he does, and he do them good enough that our grp wins.
Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvkeuxxvCI

ipaffie

Реакции
Баллы
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
pafi сказал(а):
U rly need to stop copy/paste from youtube pros and try to understand the game a bit by ur self if ur brain allows u ofc.
There is pvp and pvp in this game, different situation different spots/enemys.
If u meant the banes and debuffs that hes supposed to do in a close range pvp yes he does, and he do them good enough that our grp wins.
Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvkeuxxvCI
mobs been alrdy agroed him ,he didnt use any abyss

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
pafi сказал(а):
the pro spoke. /respect

moirsky

Реакции
Баллы
when pafi is flaming your gameplay its time to quit game and consider suicide.

kabulek1

Реакции
Баллы
0 abbys, 0 anchor on ee, 0 curse of doom, 0 silence, barerly some banes - gloom+death spike spam - its not necro, its some driver from F1 rush berserker.

OP
OP
K

Kr1sss

Реакции
Баллы
kabulek сказал(а):
0 abbys, 0 anchor on ee, 0 curse of doom, 0 silence, barerly some banes - gloom+death spike spam - its not necro, its some driver from F1 rush berserker.
dunno why do i replay on posts like this one. Im doing it last time:/.
U have no idea how looks pvp on this stage of game. There is no time for playing on debuffing mode when u can drop daggers/zerker on 3-4 hits, if u dont they will keep one shoting your pt members or will be totaly free to rush u. Many times im the only one free nuker in our pt, when our sorc and sps is  blocked by agro, buff steal + detargets,  or they are camped on the ground by enemy. If pvp is not on range u can try silance bishop + banes when there is no mobs around, there is no time for other debuffs like anchor on ee (lol!).
Maybe one day u will have oportunity to fight vs some good grp and u will know what i mean.

Bimbo1

Реакции
Баллы
Kr1sss сказал(а):
kabulek сказал(а):
U have no idea how looks pvp on this stage of game. There is no time for playing on debuffing mode when u can drop daggers/zerker on 3-4 hits, if u dont they will keep one shoting your pt members or will be totaly free to rush u. Many times im the only one free nuker in our pt, when our sorc and sps is  blocked by agro, buff steal + detargets,  or they are camped on the ground by enemy. If pvp is not on range u can try silance bishop + banes when there is no mobs around, there is no time for other debuffs like anchor on ee (lol!).
Maybe one day u will have oportunity to fight vs some good grp and u will know what i mean.
why do you even try :D every 1 is comparing pvp to later chronicles, where pvp goes on for atleast 5min and its a mana fights, where to drop some 1 u gotta debuff alot or assist with all youve got...
wake up retards its gracia fkin final, u dont deal dmg at start and try fancy shit ur whole pt is dead in that time... y banes are good but only debufin would be shitty too

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Bimbo сказал(а):
Kr1sss сказал(а):
kabulek сказал(а):
why do you even try :D every 1 is comparing pvp to later chronicles, where pvp goes on for atleast 5min and its a mana fights, where to drop some 1 u gotta debuff alot or assist with all youve got...
wake up retards its gracia fkin final, u dont deal dmg at start and try fancy shit ur whole pt is dead in that time... y banes are good but only debufin would be shitty too
actually gracia final is about mana rape too but not in this stage of game, just wait a bit)

Bimbo1

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
Bimbo сказал(а):
Kr1sss сказал(а):
kabulek сказал(а):
actually gracia final is about mana rape too but not in this stage of game, just wait a bit)
rpg servers dont live that long :/

axpm1

Реакции
Баллы
Bimbo сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Bimbo сказал(а):
Kr1sss сказал(а):
kabulek сказал(а):
either you never played in any rpg server to say that, or you really have no clue about when debuffing will be important :p

Bimbo1

Реакции
Баллы
axpm сказал(а):
Bimbo сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Bimbo сказал(а):
Kr1sss сказал(а):
kabulek сказал(а):
either you never played in any rpg server to say that, or you really have no clue about when debuffing will be important :p
i said that bout mana fights... as far as i remember x5 and x15 on gf, its allways been dps, not mp fights, later chronicles its all bout mana

axpm1

Реакции
Баллы
Bimbo сказал(а):
axpm сказал(а):
Bimbo сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Bimbo сказал(а):
Kr1sss сказал(а):
kabulek сказал(а):
i said that bout mana fights... as far as i remember x5 and x15 on gf, its allways been dps, not mp fights, later chronicles its all bout mana
mana fights are not so important as in later chronicles, but it makes a huge difference if you burn the correct targets. There's a lot of fraps already where you can check how often supports do mana burn (such as Verma does, for instance) already at this stage of server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх