TOP CP EU [VOL.4] (1 Viewer)

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
i love when the ppl talk about me and how i play the cardinal when im 15 times better than them but well jelous ppl is jelous.

PD: i have frapsed when sws of rizos pt go to the tiat NPC with FOI and start attacking the npc like 10 seconds and we kill him xDDD. the best funny moment really.

with (L)

JVDBitc

Реакции
Баллы
Mikuu сказал(а):
i love when the ppl talk about me and how i play the cardinal when im 15 times better than them but well jelous ppl is jelous.
PD: i have frapsed when rizos pt sws go in tiat with FOI and start attacking the npc like 10 seconds and we kill him xDDD. the best  funny moment really.
with (L)
ok

OP
OP
B

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
W8 a second guys mby i missed that but...there's not one fight when u come to gank us and we are in shadow?So why r u complaining bout us winning cause we gank u while farming o_O

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
BlackB сказал(а):
W8 a second guys mby i missed that but...there's not one fight when u come to gank us and we are in shadow?So why r u complaining bout us winning cause we gank u while farming o_O
you rly think what you type?, you see us before this coz 1 of our pt got dc and we have to pr in the 1st gank and in the 2nd gank you was with shadow and in good possition using noise and dod and other bubble.
is normal if you win like bro.

OP
OP
B

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
Mikuu сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
you rly think what you type?, you see us before this coz 1 of our pt got dc and we have to pr in the 1st gank and in the 2nd gank you was with shadow and in good possition using noise and dod and other bubble.
Ah those are the new excuses not wards anymore x.x

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm7V-D_xQsQ

the fuck is this xddddddddddd

M

mightygod

BlackB сказал(а):
Mikuu сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
wards was on reuse at tiat as i saw.

Bimbo1

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
why u have to put this here, now my eyes hurt... wc w/o open buffs and others tellin what to buff and still hes failing.... and hes the frapsing one  :D

OP
OP
B

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
Bimbo сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
why u have to put this here, now my eyes hurt... wc w/o open buffs and others tellin what to buff and still hes failing.... and hes the frapsing one  :D
what about spamming sleep with sov...and when he decided that stun is better he's going only for mj users or sws o.o

Bimbo1

Реакции
Баллы
BlackB сказал(а):
Bimbo сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
what about spamming sleep with sov...and when he decided that stun is better he's going only for mj users or sws o.o
this vid is wrong in many ways, 100% handicaped

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
haters still didnt realize this poor orc is not noblesse yet even !

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Mikuu сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Noooooooo damn u win us cc vs cc.

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Mikuu сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
yep 2 times and the 3rd u force foi and try to enter but some ppl dont know talk with the npc and enter :(

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Mikuu сказал(а):
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Mikuu сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
yep 2 times and the 3rd u force foi and try to enter but some ppl dont know talk with the npc and enter :(
Wait wait... u did realize that we were just 3 pts right? I dont wanna ruin ur fun and happiness but open ur eyes :) hope u didnt tought u can win us on equal

OP
OP
B

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
O

Overview

BlackB сказал(а):
More words and less facts guys,keep going like this. I hope that once u reach all 83 you'll start to win sometime
Lol you are not the only party we are pvping you know :)
It's true that we have problem to win you since you join T, we won't deny it. But at least we keep fighting, we are not hiding in pagan.^^
ps: BlackB, you should be the last one to come and brag here about your "skill" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх