TOP CP EU [vol.1] (1 Viewer)

Postman

Реакции
Баллы
columbian tactic, put on the fraps fights where we had 10 mobs on the back or when u trying to flag with 27vs9 and then go flame on forum, why im surprised thats only you doing such movies like this?

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
lieslieslies, ill check for my pov but i still want to collect more and make nice video, to bad i dont have so much time and i miss so many pvps :/

OP
OP
B

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
Postman сказал(а):
columbian tactic, put on the fraps fights where we had 10 mobs on the back or when u trying to flag with 27vs9 and then go flame on forum, why im surprised thats only you doing such movies like this?
You should know that everytime yuou fight against mage pty,the ol will get aggro on all mobs,as you can clearly see in the fraps,so i'd say more like we fought with mobs on us...
@Overwiev: Ofc i know that those fights are nothing special,i'd even say that are kinda boring. As you can see this video has been done just to have some fun and to troll a bit. About toggles,to be honest i forget almost every time to use arcane power (ye it's the first time i play ol in my life,so i kinda suck) about the other toggles are pretty useless bcs if i get dmgs it's only because the rest of the party is dead already,so won't make any difference xD
@aiver: the past link has been removed cause the video had some visual bug (like 10 s of black screen in the middle) it's exactly same content

M

mightygod

mobs on u?:D are u blind or smth?
and ofc mobs will agro zerker instead of ol.LOL

M

mightygod

wanna add that i saved valdo pt like i did with satanko (5:29 for more details)
like poissie pt is saved(if that is possible) from tg.

O

Overview

BlackB сказал(а):
About toggles,to be honest i forget almost every time to use arcane power (ye it's the first time i play ol in my life,so i kinda suck) about the other toggles are pretty useless bcs if i get dmgs it's only because the rest of the party is dead already,so won't make any difference xD
At this point of the game, I agree that only AP is useful (and should be on as soon as you are about to pvp^^), but when you will be first target in pvp, SG will save you :D

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
I dont think you will ever save someone

M

mightygod

Overview сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
About toggles,to be honest i forget almost every time to use arcane power (ye it's the first time i play ol in my life,so i kinda suck) about the other toggles are pretty useless bcs if i get dmgs it's only because the rest of the party is dead already,so won't make any difference xD
At this point of the game, I agree that only AP is useful (and should be on as soon as you are about to pvp^^), but when you will be first target in pvp, SG will save you :D
Overbuffing vop since 2005?
Poissie сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
I dont think you will ever save someone
i will try my best to not let you down:[
for the moment trade me in game i gonna save the legend

M

mightygod

check last 2 topics,they have more than 3 page in less than 2 days.and check my topic (that i did 1 reply only xD)

OP
OP
B

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Overbuffing vop since 2005?
What do you mean? x.x
P.s. If you see this pvp on hb,few mobs were on me,few on cebrzyk and the rest of em was in stun/medusa...
@overwiev: ofc i should use AP from the first second,it's making huge difference. Will i ever bee the first target in pvp?QQQQ

O

Overview

If you have decent OE on seal, trust me, you will probably be 1st target. (Specially in mpvp and pvp against melee).

Anyway, LF more.

ps: stop spamming damn greek^^

SiFo

Реакции
Баллы
Is the "sell ur gear and donate ur country" joke getting old yet?

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
M

mightygod

on my zerker?
dead target?u coudlnt even drop his cp

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх