THIS is big SH1T (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы satyra
  • Дата начала
S

satyra

yesterday i made an acc ..elven elder,coz i thought,that this is normal server,wirth friendly people and normal GM"s..but no, shit happens..after 1st day when i reached the lvl 50 and do it all manually they ban me exactly in moment when i came back from FOM to restock my cbss in aden..reason ? " botting " with what the fuck i should bot it ? i play this coz i like this game and i dont need any soft do bot with,coz its slow and for people that dont like this game !!! i loved this till today..thank you SHITY RPG CLUB full of stupid russians. ggfubb :-X

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
russians know better

impulse1

Реакции
Баллы
It's simple. There is no reason ban real bots. They won't pay for unban ever. But if you randomly ban 'new' players it's a chance they are rich greeks and will pay for unban (even if they are innocent)
This is a screen from today. Obviously, they are (not) bots.... they look like a new players !? :D

Psycho1

Реакции
Баллы
don't worry one of my account got banned yesterday and i wasn't online on that time :D funny sh1t happens

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
You can write ticket

instinct1

Реакции
Баллы
impulse сказал(а):
It's simple. There is no reason ban real bots. They won't pay for unban ever. But if you randomly ban 'new' players it's a chance they are rich greeks and will pay for unban (even if they are innocent)
This is a screen from today. Obviously, they are (not) bots.... they look like a new players !? :D
I see nothing wrong here, just a friendly gathering of the humans  8)

marcofilipe

Реакции
Баллы
thats why on this server there is place only for those who spend real money for a stupid game! Welcome to the club mate

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
such a sad story :'(

intruz

Реакции
Баллы
go play on DEX server;d tomorrow will start new h5 x5 :))))

Diaboli

Реакции
Баллы
Better go to L2 BFDR 8) New season starts tomorrow

Check -] http://promote.bfdr.eu/voucher=724540 and join 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх