The voice of the ppl, What should to do the ADMIN in front of this case? Vote! (1 Viewer)

5 +16 weapons done in 1 month by abuse in bews exploits. What ADMIN must to do?

• CLEAN ALL WEAPONS +16 FROM OOC used by exploits.

Голосов: 37 75,5%
  • Its was LEGIT, DOT NOT CLEAN HIS WEAPONS +16.

Голосов: 12 24,5%

• Всего проголосовало
  • Этот опрос будет закрыт: .

supah

Реакции
Баллы
wallofbleed

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы

ADMIRAL12

Реакции
Баллы
he not play 24\7 ,not spend all his time for getting adena\enchanting\improving char etc, but he emobleeding on forum like spring virgin, and call server dead bcoz he play 2-3h\day and cant get red weapon, so, gl emobleeder server will be better without you

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
fake admiral and fake orfanos
best team

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
mefin сказал(а):
he not play 24\7 ,not spend all his time for getting adena\enchanting\improving char etc, but he emobleeding on forum like spring virgin, and call server dead bcoz he play 2-3h\day and cant get red weapon, so, gl emobleeder server will be better without you
pretty much talk comming from you :D
1. ur not anymore in ooc
2. will this bow and ooc help u get hero after long time ?:]

OP
OP
W

warmaz0r

Реакции
Баллы
Admiral you're virgin! I hope one day you can get work irl.

Here vote for clean weapons exploited +16 won, so ADMIN is your time to take providences and clean or rollback to normal enchants that exploited weapons or you gonna have a server with only 1 clan, because all fair people and donaters fair people will leave this.. Remember that i saying!

Only OOC with his exploit will keep playing in a dead buggy server.

ADMIRAL12

Реакции
Баллы
dont think that vote from emobleeder gonna work :D
and everything was clear, before bow atleast +12 I spend 100+ bil for bews, and from 100 bews I got only +12 bow and was happy dont think its some bug bcoz bow was enchanted by hands with original la2 h5 enchant windows. Spend more time for la2 and u will get more OE guns and stop bleed on forum...
WHY ADMINS should do smth if everything is ok with enchant? Everything is depend from how much time you can spend for la2 and from some random luck ofc. thx for attention

supah

Реакции
Баллы
And u think admins are like ur parents that u ask on them for new toy and they will buy u, grow up man. stop bleeding, go farm and make ur red gun.btw u sound kinda br :D

ADMIRAL12

Реакции
Баллы
Pedal сказал(а):
mefin сказал(а):
dont think that vote from emobleeder gonna work :D
I feel your pain dude, because people are voting to ADMINS check logs and clean all those exploited weapons.
ofc, as you say +16 weapon on server its criminal and admins should ban every1 with OE gun. You just sick so much my friend, your vote is clueless and you a biggest emo I ever seen. I dont have any pain becouse all was allright with enchant. If you cant enchant gun or spend alot of adena for it its only your problem, lets create more vote polls and be happy gl bb

OP
OP
W

warmaz0r

Реакции
Баллы
Let's the admin check logs and see if those +16 weapons are LEGIT, if are not legit they know what to do. ;)

eLe

Реакции
Баллы
Pedal сказал(а):
Here we are the server, so if we give the decision is our fault or no, all here know that we have one russian exploiter in OOC and he is making oe +16 to his friends like an slave and he is not sharing that exploit :) So its 100% taking advantage, ADMIN you made a rules about take advantage is about ban!, of course you gonna not take the time to check logs from knowny and give he what he desserve.
So for those people who play fair the server 24/7 i guess is 100% fair clean all weapons +16 from OOC used by exploits from knowny.
So guys, without flames just give your vote here, and ADMIN must to do the correct thing for whole people who donate and play fair 24/7 this server.
If you are like tazman and want support exploiters please do not waste your time here.
1. Players are not allowed to:
   1.1 Use any kind of 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex, Uopilot, etc).
       1.1.1 Be in one party with a bot. If bot is detected, the full party will be punished.
   1.2 Interfere or mess with client-server data packet exchange.
  1.3 Take advantage of the server bugs (including geodata flaws).
20 minutes was enough to check all logs from Knowny exploited bews?
Let's vote.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0&ob=av2e

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх