The voice of the ppl, What should to do the ADMIN in front of this case? Vote! (1 Viewer)

5 +16 weapons done in 1 month by abuse in bews exploits. What ADMIN must to do?

• CLEAN ALL WEAPONS +16 FROM OOC used by exploits.

Голосов: 37 75,5%
  • Its was LEGIT, DOT NOT CLEAN HIS WEAPONS +16.

Голосов: 12 24,5%

• Всего проголосовало
  • Этот опрос будет закрыт: .

warmaz0r

Реакции
Баллы
Here we are the server, so if we give the decision is our fault or no, all here know that we have one russian exploiter in OOC and he is making oe +16 to his friends like an slave and he is not sharing that exploit :) So its 100% taking advantage, ADMIN you made a rules about take advantage is about ban!, of course you gonna not take the time to check logs from knowny and give he what he desserve.
So for those people who play fair the server 24/7 i guess is 100% fair clean all weapons +16 from OOC used by exploits from knowny.
So guys, without flames just give your vote here, and ADMIN must to do the correct thing for whole people who donate and play fair 24/7 this server.
If you are like tazman and want support exploiters please do not waste your time here.
1. Players are not allowed to:
  1.1 Use any kind of 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex, Uopilot, etc).
      1.1.1 Be in one party with a bot. If bot is detected, the full party will be punished.
  1.2 Interfere or mess with client-server data packet exchange.
  1.3 Take advantage of the server bugs (including geodata flaws).
20 minutes was enough to check all logs from Knowny exploited bews?
Let's vote.

supah

Реакции
Баллы
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

kakapapacici

Реакции
Баллы
prove that they used bugs or stop emo topics ... morron
PS:
Pedal сказал(а):
Here we are the server, so if we give the decision is our fault or no, all here know that we have one russian exploiter in OOC and he is making oe +16 to his friends like an slave and he is not sharing that exploit :) So its 100% taking advantage, ADMIN you made a rules about take advantage is about ban!, of course you gonna not take the time to check logs from knowny and give he what he desserve.
So for those people who play fair the server 24/7 i guess is 100% fair clean all weapons +16 from OOC used by exploits from knowny.
So guys, without flames just give your vote here, and ADMIN must to do the correct thing for whole people who donate and play fair 24/7 this server.
If you are like tazman and want support exploiters please do not waste your time here.

Stopped reading at BOLD!

VTK

Реакции
Баллы
What a noob, i made my vesper bow +14 with no bugs (witch not exist anyway), now will put +15 wit destruction BEWS, then go +16. It's JUST luck you moron, server is old, to make +16 is 1/350 ~ chance, and to make +16 from +12 is 25-30%. Count all tries of server ppl to enchant guns, you will get awesome number, so, 1 got lucky to do it(BTW FROM MANY TRIES!!!).
What a jelly fish you are :D, skipped PROBABILITY THEORY classes and no making stupid posts in forums, go enchant more.

ADMIRAL12

Реакции
Баллы
Lets invest 150-200bil for bews and you probably will get one not mage gun +15 50%, if you dont have adena and can only cry on forum just drink bear and get real life

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
VTK сказал(а):
What a noob, i made my vesper bow +14 with no bugs (witch not exist anyway), now will put +15 wit destruction BEWS, then go +16.
Yes and when i asked a drop list of those, the answer from Alice was "what is that ? You sure of the name ? I don't know this item" o/ and since there is nothing on RPG database, where you drop them then ? (It's still quite rare item)

Claw

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
i feel ur pain :D

ADMIRAL12

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
VTK сказал(а):
What a noob, i made my vesper bow +14 with no bugs (witch not exist anyway), now will put +15 wit destruction BEWS, then go +16.
Yes and when i asked a drop list of those, the answer from Alice was "what is that ? You sure of the name ? I don't know this item" o/ and since there is nothing on RPG database, where you drop them then ? (It's still quite rare item)
ask google, this item drop from some raids with 1% chance, its very very rare item thats why some ppls still dont know about this bews destruction

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
SpringR сказал(а):
PS:
Pedal сказал(а):

Stopped reading at BOLD!
Only have one correct way to check if is exploited bews.
Ban knowny for 24/48hs and check his logs.
Is impossible check all his logs in 30 minutes of ban called "under investigation". Don't you think?

ADMIRAL12

Реакции
Баллы
vesslan сказал(а):
SpringR сказал(а):
PS:
Pedal сказал(а):

Stopped reading at BOLD!
Only have one correct way to check if is exploited bews.
Ban knowny for 24/48hs and check his logs.
Is impossible check all his logs in 30 minutes of ban called "under investigation". Don't you think?
seems you mad

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Is the correct way or you and knowny are hidding some thing? If both are not hidding nothing strange.. Let's ADMINS check all logs but not in 30 minutes, is not enough!.. 24/48hs.

Riselie

Реакции
Баллы
kykyryz DANGER oh god where you remembered that : DDD

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
im 100% legit

OP
OP
W

warmaz0r

Реакции
Баллы
How many legit usd was for each skills +15 and skill +30? xaxaxiaxia you're sad

E

exso

it was for free since chivas+tazman bff , thug polish lyfe 4eva

Qeno

Реакции
Баллы
cant be sure about this was bug or used some programs,let's admins to check it ,and dont comment anymore,because only admins can lnow true,ok.

OP
OP
W

warmaz0r

Реакции
Баллы
Admin already know it's about a bews bugs, they banned yesterday knowny for some "under investigation" duration of it was like "20 minutes" of course he paid the unban and 1 second after unban he was online like nolifer.. I sure that admin can check his logs and see where is the exploited bews, how many counts he logged to make same exploited "to friends".. I hope Admin make the checks logs and clean all those weapons exploited +16 or this server will be EMPTY only those exploiters will play here.. GZ rpg you're top server.

I was playing this server because was the only that u don't see starwars people running around with blue/red weapons, now this shitt is like starwars..

RIP RPG-Club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх