NEW WORLD - [x5] The Stone Dragon [Antharas] (1 Viewer)

Tharipso

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
The Stone Dragon [Antharas]
Participants: ally AFL
18 april
Luckystrike has pulled out sleepy-eyed magician girl, straight from the bed. Early morning, cocks have not yet sung, but the owners need us now. They have necessary to fly and, moreover, not dawdling. And, we have nothing to do with it - you can't argue with the lord-owner? Hundred warriors, costing in throne common-room, have disappeared in pearl glow to be shown nearby Pink through instant in a cave. The local living things were hidden on corners, however we had of no deal about it. There was a cursedly smell here, as I for this do not love the alive dead persons.
Got weighty Arcane Mace poke, I recalled that I'm here not to counting dead bodies. So I started to twist flame of the runes, a usual rituals. It was necessary to be careful. The enemies could unexpectedly appear. Little who believed in this, but always need to have caution. After a certain time, we received an order - fall into Antaras den.
This place did not stink. Pleasing wind blowed at enormous common-room. Soldiers busily took their places, dancers and singers have placed marks, bishops with the elders wisely hide behind the broad shoulders of their eternal patients. Last minutes before the appearance of the dragon seemed very long. The hall starts to shake. Do not keeping a balance, and I fell to the fifth point, and even forgot to get up: in the tunnel slowly stepped Antharas.
The huge, predatory, dangerous and fascinating beautiful, he struck an imagination. Glare of light reflected from the scales. Long tail lashed the walls and broke the hefty chunks. Steel claws left deep scratches on the granite floor. In the fiery eyes was splashing a flame, ancient, ruthless. People who standed near his legs felt by those who were actually. Bugs in the face of Gods.
Antharas froze for a few seconds, as if showing off, enjoying his power - and roared, proclaiming the beginning of the battle.
The dragon took up the challenge.

nkthepro

Реакции
Баллы
translate.google.com

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
Tharipso сказал(а):
Luckystrike has pulled out sleepy-eyed magician girl, straight from the bed. Early morning, cocks have not yet sung, but the owners need us now. They have necessary to fly and, moreover, not dawdling. And, we have nothing to do with it - you can't argue with the lord-owner? Hundred warriors, costing in throne common-room, have disappeared in pearl glow to be shown nearby Pink through instant in a cave. The local living things were hidden on corners, however we had of no deal about it. There was a cursedly smell here, as I for this do not love the alive dead persons.
Best part

OP
OP
Tharipso

Tharipso

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
Do better guys, do it better, and ill read ;)

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
i really can't say what the best part is, I like this one too: "This place did not stink. Pleasing wind blowed at enormous common-room. " :D
nontheless pictures look very nice, gz on anthy i guess

OP
OP
Tharipso

Tharipso

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
Translation done by another person, not me, so i have nothing to say. Only - do it better)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх