Federation | Федерация - [x15] The RPG Domination - Story (1 Viewer)

LegendX

Реакции
Баллы
The RPG Domination - Story

The world is changed, i fell it in the water, i fell it in the earth, i smell it in the air.  Much than what was is lost, because none remember it today. It begin with the forgeing  of the great rings.
1.jpg

Three was gived to the elfs, imortal, wisests and fairests of all beings.
2.jpg

Five to the dwarf lords, great miners.
3.jpg

And nine rings was gived to the race of man who above else desired power.
4.jpg

In all those rings was bound the power and the will to govern each rase. But they have all of them deceived for another ring was made.  In the Flames Land , in the fires of mount of doomed. The dark lord iTheKing fourge in secret a master ring to control all others and into this ring he put all the cruelty, his malles and his will to dominate all life. One ring who rulle them all one by one free lands from middle earth feld to the power of the ring.
5.jpg

6.jpg

But there was some who rezisted. A lost allyance of elfs and humans march against the army of Flames Land and they fought for the freedom of middle earth.
7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Victory was near
11.jpg

12.jpg

but the power of the ring could not be undone.
13.jpg

14.jpg

It was in this moment when all hope was faded, that Kynortas took up his father sword,
15.jpg

iTheKing the enemy of the free people of the middle earth was defited.
16.jpg

17.jpg

The ring goes to Kynortas who have this one chance to destroy evil forever, but the hearts of man are easily corupted, and the ring of power has a will of on own, and one of his soldiers betray Kynortas to his death, and somethings that should not have been forgotten are lost.
18.jpg

19.jpg

History became legend, legend became myth..and to 2500 years the ring was out to all knowledge, until the ring came to the dwarf Billbo Baggins. Darkness creep back into the forests of the world, rumor grow of the shadow in the est,whispers of the nemeless fear, and the ring of power decived his time had now come.
1.jpg

2.jpg

But the time will soon come when dwarfs who shape the fortunes of all.
Floran...after 60 years.
3.jpg

4.jpg

Suddenly Greddiy sees an old friend proche him, it was Ganndalf, a great and wise wizard.
5.jpg

6.jpg

In the time when they are walking to the village
7.jpg

8.jpg

in the village, all the dwarfs are organising a big party for the 111 years old of Billbo Baggins.
Ganndalf was going to see Billbo Baggins after a long time.
9.jpg

10.jpg

But in the time when Billbo was gone, Ganndalf notes on his table a really strange thing.
11.jpg

12.jpg

but when Billbo comes back, he didn't told him anything.
13.jpg

14.jpg

The reason why he wanna leave was because could not stand any more his relatives and he wants to settle in some peaceful place. Ganndalf told him that his grandson Greaddiy suspect something about his leaving.  
He had in his mind to tell them all at his anniversary party when he had to do the speech.
15.jpg

16.jpg

In the moment Billbo pick up something from his packet and he hold it tight in his hand, and suddenly....
17.jpg

becames invisible
18.jpg

19.jpg

When he saw this, Ganndalf he realise it was the ring of power that Billbo hold in his hands, and he went really fast to Billbo's house.
20.jpg

where he knew he will find it.
1.jpg

Gnndalf was wright, Billbo was back at his house and Ganndelf told him that he must leave the ring to his grandson, Greddiy. And Billbo agrees with him, he said he will give the ring to his grandson, but the ring had a strong influence on Billbo's mind and he could not leave the ring with eassines but Ganndelf persuade him that it is for his best  and Billbo throw it down on the floor and left.
In the moment greddiy has running to his grandfather's house...
2.jpg

where Ganndalf was waiting for him
3.jpg

4.jpg

Atunci Ganddalf i-a spus ca  bunicul sau s-a dus sa locuiasca la Elfi, si ca i-a lasat lui inelul sau si restul bunurilor. Inainte sa plece, vrajitorul, i-a spus sa nu tine inelul la vedere.
Ganddalf told him his grandfather has left to live with the elfs and he left him that ring. He told him to be really careful with that ring, to keep him out of sight untill he will come back.
5.jpg

And he left.
6.jpg

He knew that once with the return of the ring something really bad will be happening.
7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

He runs quickly to Greddiy's house...
10.jpg

Where he was waiting for Greddiy to come home...
11.jpg

and when Greddiy get back home
12.jpg

Ganndalf was asking him if the ring is safe, Greddiy shows him the ring and the wizard ask him if he saw something wrought on the ring, and Greddiy answered him:
- I saw some elves leathers, but i could not reading them, and Ganndelf told him.
- They are few who can, in our language it will sound like this "one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring the all into the darkness". This is the master ring of iTheKing , the one who Kynortas took it from him, and your grandfather had this ring for 60 years. But now all has changed, the evil come back, the ring i alive, he heard his master called.
- But he was defited.
- No Greddiy, his soul is still alive, he gained straight from the power of the ring, and the ring survived. itheKing is back, he only need this ring to bring again the chaos to this lands. He should never find this ring.
- What I must do?
- You must take the ring and go far away from Floran, you must take it in the Elven vilage, Heine, where only the dwarfs and the elfs can get in, there the ring is powerless. Its our only hope to save them all.
And in that moment came to visit him, his friend, Stumppy.
13.jpg

Stumppy that he heard everything and he wants to go in this gurney with his friend. And Ganndalf told him that is a really good ideea that greedy have not to go all alone in this gurney.
And the left in this dangerous gurney.

n

Реакции
Баллы

pipi002

Реакции
Баллы
if u make this stroy by yourself.... very good job:))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх