Thank you admins (1 Viewer)

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
BiTG сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
redflag and rhcp - you are scammers, liers and really low intelligence people. But there is no point to communicate with you. Anywhere you go, if i see you in any other server i will make sure people know about this.
You already realized that server will die soon with people like you playing and that you will have to move somewhere? This i read from your dissapointed sentence. Good. Soon you will understand more things, you are learning. Maybe one day you will be enough smart to not follow us and watch us out, but to think with your own brain. Go and enjoy last of your days on the server.
Man go visit your doctor. You have no idea how damage you are.
P.S. with all your answers you just confirm your fault ... :)
anyway we didnt leave after all already 7 monts  and i build one of the strongest clan, what you did ? SCAMMER

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
rhcp сказал(а):
grumba сказал(а):
What exactly are you saying mate? That he was a fool to have trusted you?
You must be a wonderful person and a priceless friend.
Yes, he's wonderful person and priceless friend.
Can't wait for the inevitable thread in which he scams you (or you scam him) and start bitching at each other, that will be precious to see :D
It's always fun seeing scammers (thieves etc.) doing mental gymnastics trying to explain their actions. So please do continue, some fun on these forums.

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
rhcp сказал(а):
just go back to your cave, nobody needs/called u here.
I don't give a flying fuck about what u or anyone else needs, but i do enjoy seeing u so mad after ur failed scam attempt :) so please, don't stop, ur entertaining.

BiTG

Реакции
Баллы
grumba сказал(а):
What exactly are you saying mate? That he was a fool to have trusted you?
You must be a wonderful person and a priceless friend.
I act the same way people act to me. I like some people from his CP, they respect him, but he is shit. They are just blind couse of l2, his theory is if you don't like you can leave, really nice leading. I decided to not play with shit leader, they deal with it. So what the fcuk is your problem? Deal with your leader telling you shits, what can i say?
8BGuU43.jpg

BiTG

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
BiTG сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
redflag and rhcp - you are scammers, liers and really low intelligence people. But there is no point to communicate with you. Anywhere you go, if i see you in any other server i will make sure people know about this.
You already realized that server will die soon with people like you playing and that you will have to move somewhere? This i read from your dissapointed sentence. Good. Soon you will understand more things, you are learning. Maybe one day you will be enough smart to not follow us and watch us out, but to think with your own brain. Go and enjoy last of your days on the server.
Man go visit your doctor. You have no idea how damage you are.
P.S. with all your answers you just confirm your fault ... :)
anyway we didnt leave after all already 7 monts  and i build one of the strongest clan, what you did ? SCAMMER
"One of the strongest clan?" You can not build one good working Constant party, because you don't act to people like to humans. Winter is Russian clan. What are you talking about, your 3-4 core people in cp/clan?

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Afcourse i will scream on people when they do bulshit. Im not here to speand my time for nothing with lazy people. If some one pretend to be good player and want to join my party he know what is coming. When all is fine u wont hear my voice. But who u are to decede what is good or bad for my people. They are free to stay or leave, you are nobody to decede for them. If you dont like winter and my CP why you play in my clan 6 months and wanted to join my CP ?

All what you saind is bulshit and u just w8 expensive items to scam and sell for real money. Actualy Affera say u scamed him to. So your words cost zero.

Zerrb

Реакции
Баллы
Moah сказал(а):
oh my friend, dont go there really. I had/have access to accounts that is worth more money than you can ever think of making with this game and i never once touched any items. Actually right now i have access to 40+ accounts and not even one had 1 item missing.
Give_1f9afb_2128730.gif

BiTG

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
Afcourse i will scream on people when they do bulshit. Im not here to speand my time for nothing with lazy people. If some one pretend to be good player and want to join my party he know what is coming. When all is fine u wont hear my voice. But who u are to decede what is good or bad for my people. They are free to stay or leave, you are nobody to decede for them. If you dont like winter and my CP why you play in my clan 6 months and wanted to join my CP ?
All what you saind is bulshit and u just w8 expensive items to scam and sell for real money. Actualy Affera say u scamed him to. So your words cost zero.
I play in Winter 1-2 months max as driver in AviatoR CP not 6. You don't even know your members. It's not that i dont like Winter, i dont like you, NOW when you have the opportunity to lead, after 7 months of being floored, you can't lead. Because you are a shit leader. And as i said, it's not your clan, it's Russian clan. Your clan died.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
"afcourse" my lil friend kobra. Anyway this topic is pointless, you said what you wanted now gtfo and enjoy your International clan with 4 ppl who can speak english and 156 russians who have no idea what are you talking about on TS.

Just to add, if someone needs help about sieges TW etc. ( for example how to lose at siege with 140ppl in cc+ 20 anakims vs 60ppl from BA and 2 pts from Freedoom, no anakims used from their side) just leave pm in game to iSoulkey, he can teach u that.

Cya, have fun and I wish you all the best on this server and life.

7mo0ody

Реакции
Баллы
you guys really out of your mind
If all players Scam rhcp will not scam
I know him very well

you are fools to scammed like this , really don't know who to trust and who not ?
I hope you at least learn a lesson from this scam

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
I'm sorry but I did not know that the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina have stopped their evolution 2000 years ago. Such hatred and stupidity I had not seen.

Anyway, these people have not achieved anything for the time that have played this game. As far as I can see, they have earned only distrust and have no avtorited in the face of international society

These two guys are the faceless dumb thieves.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
I'm sorry but I did not know that the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina have stopped their evolution 2000 years ago. Such hatred and stupidity I had not seen.
Anyway, these people have not achieved anything for the time that have played this game. As far as I can see, they have earned only distrust and have no avtorited in the face of international society
These two guys are the faceless dumb thieves.
at least I can speak english even my evolution stoped 2000 years ago.

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
Your english is just as bad as his :D

RedFlag

Реакции
Баллы
Only Kobra left on the server? Still having problems to kill dragons without enemy? XD Turn off the server, help him and his slaves. Lol.

RedFlag

Реакции
Баллы
Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D :D :D

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Forum Rules - 7.
Poissie

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх