Thank you admins (1 Viewer)

FeeLSD

Реакции
Баллы
Hi guys, I would just like to say thanks to the admins for their work. Now the story:

4 members of my CP got scammed, like total scam (he even deleted my talismans). We wrote to the admins around 2-3-4 pm and we got all our items until the end of the prime time. :)

So thanks again.

PS - the scammer nicknames are: rhcp and redflag (redflag is from Bosnia and Herzegovina and the other I don't know)

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Hello all,

To attention of all international people, careful with people from Bosnia and Hercegovina with nicks redflag and rhcp. They are scammers. The upper right from FeeLSD are true. I hope after this post people to avoid this persons and people from Bosnia.
Thx to admins for their good job.

P.S. To redflag and rhcp... your plan to scam and sell items to make adena and sell adena for real money feil !

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
1st of all me and redflag are from same village and same internet provider with same ip
2nd i never played with u, i dont know your accs, i dont give a fuck about you.
3rd if i wanted to scam someone i cold do it with my party since i used to know their accs even i was out of pt for like 1 month and it had same items or even more what u lost  BUT i didnt.
I even sold around 5kkk adena and my chars here for real money to ppl from winter clan, they always went 1st with paypal, ask them if they got items or not. I could scam them alos but i DIDNT.
So kobra suck my dick toghter with your party and learn some english, mb one day u'll be able to lead clan and cp so u wont change 60 members in 3months.
Thanks.
abusive language. 1st warning - shizzmynizz

OP
OP
F

FeeLSD

Реакции
Баллы
"same village, same internet provider, same IP" suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure man :)

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
FeeLSD сказал(а):
"same village, same internet provider, same IP" suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure man :)
You are able to ask AviatoR and Affera, my ex cp leaders from this clan. They can confirm it.

RedFlag

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
You are a global moderator writing such posts as "Everything is good when it ends good". So who will care for Your warnings tell me? You should be here to help everyone and only watch out, not to mess. Thanks  for that if possible. And now.. Kobra CP if it would be any good they would not change people in CP on daily basis. Selling for real money? His CP members bought adena exactly from me for real life and they didn't have any problems. The point is when they do shits it is accepted, but when someone else then it's not. Anyway, Winter will die really soon. We all know Administration support bigger ammount of people, no mather if they are not right, NO PPL on server = NO SERVER. Day by day that's Your reason of dying.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
Sry what? Some random retard calling me scamer. I dont even know this guy, never played with him, i dont even know which char he used in winter clan and ur telling me to watch my language?

RedFlag

Реакции
Баллы
rhcp сказал(а):
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
Sry what? Some random retard calling me scamer. I dont even know this guy, never played with him, i dont even know which char he used in winter clan and ur telling me to watch my language?
Well, that's true, he doesn't play anymore. Kobra, his minions and You have strange behaviour to offend people before knowing the situation. I admit that i took items, what more do You need? Show it to everyone? You are so sad and still crying? Wasnt enough the tears you dropped to GM for being stupid sharing accounts?

Moah

Реакции
Баллы
So lets see, pretending to be our friend and driver, waited for 1 week to be sure antharas earing was in 1 character that you knew the account so that the scam would be worth your loss of reputation, scammed 4 full characters, even deleted talismans, put title "bb thx" its an attitude of a really good guy. Oh and when you say rhcp had nothing to do with it, then lets see, we have a common friend that know you both did it and you admitted, and also we got a cp member that was playing with you that scam night and rhcp was talking to both of you saying bullsh1ts, and oh theres also ip logs on the website, so everything you might say its a lie because all you wanted was to get 600euros + by selling all the items from the people that played with you for 6 months.
Your problem was that gms in this server dont tollerate scammers, and in the end of the day all you got was a fking bad reputation and 0 euros in the pocket.
Oh and Kobra cp is so bad that his members that dont play anymore because of real life problems disliked the CP so much that they are the owners of the accounts and gave full access to Kobra and in 30 minutes logged on website to change the password because of you, and they disliked this CP so much that they could scam the items from this chars and they never did it. And to finish, you sure should apologize to Aviator your old CP leader for saying we could trust you 100% because he gave his word for a person like you.

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
Why are you wasting time explaining the situation? They scammed, admins undid the bad doings, you told us their nicks. Whatever else he(they) has(have) to add, just ignore them. It's healthier for you. And anyway, you should have the mind of a child to do stuff like this and when was it ever smart to argue with a child? :)

BiTG

Реакции
Баллы
Moah сказал(а):
So lets see, pretending to be our friend and driver, waited for 1 week to be sure antharas earing was in 1 character that you knew the account so that the scam would be worth your loss of reputation, scammed 4 full characters, even deleted talismans, put title "bb thx" its an attitude of a really good guy. Oh and when you say rhcp had nothing to do with it, then lets see, we have a common friend that know you both did it and you admitted, and also we got a cp member that was playing with you that scam night and rhcp was talking to both of you saying bullsh1ts, and oh theres also ip logs on the website, so everything you might say its a lie because all you wanted was to get 600euros + by selling all the items from the people that played with you for 6 months.
Your problem was that gms in this server dont tollerate scammers, and in the end of the day all you got was a fking bad reputation and 0 euros in the pocket.
Oh and Kobra cp is so bad that his members that dont play anymore because of real life problems disliked the CP so much that they are the owners of the accounts and gave full access to Kobra and in 30 minutes logged on website to change the password because of you, and they disliked this CP so much that they could scam the items from this chars and they never did it. And to finish, you sure should apologize to Aviator your old CP leader for saying we could trust you 100% because he gave his word for a person like you.
First of all, use brain when you play l2, not tears. I got what i wanted already. You can go to support and cry for more if you think it's worth. I know many examples where people cryed in support and got items they never should get. One example are Birthday cakes at the beginning where users pretended and cryed like they donated and didn't get but they didn't even donate. Cool story. How can you prove that some items belongs exactly to you? You marked it with your blood? You can't. Only with tears.

BiTG

Реакции
Баллы
P.S. Mr Moah, guy who are trying to explain something but he was part of scaming on rpg too.
Selling items and char which were scamed from one of the top eu partys on gracia x5
http://chatabe.nu/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL2ZvcnVtZW4ucnBnLWNsdWIuY29tL2luZGV4LnBocC90b3BpYywxNzIzNzIuMC5odG1s

http://chatabe.nu/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL2ZvcnVtZW4ucnBnLWNsdWIuY29tL2luZGV4LnBocC90b3BpYywxNzE4MDMuMC5odG1s

OP
OP
F

FeeLSD

Реакции
Баллы
You've given links to a proxy server mate.

Zerrb

Реакции
Баллы
ITT: Massive bullshit and crying over virtual items because someone was stupid enough to share 600€ worth of pixels with people he barely knew.

Moah

Реакции
Баллы
oh my friend, dont go there really. I had/have access to accounts that is worth more money than you can ever think of making with this game and i never once touched any items. Actually right now i have access to 40+ accounts and not even one had 1 item missing.
If the guy took items or not its not my problem, gms didnt ban him or took items from him so maybe (take away the part that you hate that guy and think about this possibility) he didnt scam, because the only option for that was if HGM was corrupted and actually knew the guy and i am 100% sure he dont. Second thing is, he joined my party for exactly 1 week, we didnt get anything from him and he didnt take anything from us, so your saying that inviting some scammer in party even if you didnt know if he actually scammed someone makes you a scammer. So the conclusion i take from this is: All our party is scammers because we invited you!

And now i wont waste any other word with you, im going to farm and pvp with the items you tried to steal from us!

PS: bb thx

BiTG

Реакции
Баллы
Moah сказал(а):
oh my friend, dont go there really. I had/have access to accounts that is worth more money than you can ever think of making with this game and i never once touched any items. Actually right now i have access to 40+ accounts and not even one had 1 item missing.
If the guy took items or not its not my problem, gms didnt ban him or took items from him so maybe (take away the part that you hate that guy and think about this possibility) he didnt scam, because the only option for that was if HGM was corrupted and actually knew the guy and i am 100% sure he dont. Second thing is, he joined my party for exactly 1 week, we didnt get anything from him and he didnt take anything from us, so your saying that inviting some scammer in party even if you didnt know if he actually scammed someone makes you a scammer. So the conclusion i take from this is: All our party is scammers because we invited you!
And now i wont waste any other word with you, im going to farm and pvp with the items you tried to steal from us!
PS: bb thx
Told you to use more brain while playing so you will know what are you doing, who you are inviting and so on. You are selling his character on forum so you had something from him. GM's can tell you, and you know it that he had many problems with the administration, but it's not about him. I just want to say that you knew what u were doing. U can have access to 140 chars, but i advise you to start using brain, it helps, this way you will not need forum or people here in administration to beg for help with your tears.

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
redflag and rhcp - you are scammers, liers and really low intelligence people. But there is no point to communicate with you. Anywhere you go, if i see you in any other server i will make sure people know about this.

BiTG

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
redflag and rhcp - you are scammers, liers and really low intelligence people. But there is no point to communicate with you. Anywhere you go, if i see you in any other server i will make sure people know about this.
You already realized that server will die soon with people like you playing and that you will have to move somewhere? This i read from your dissapointed sentence. Good. Soon you will understand more things, you are learning. Maybe one day you will be enough smart to not follow us and watch us out, but to think with your own brain. Go and enjoy last of your days on the server.

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
What exactly are you saying mate? That he was a fool to have trusted you?
You must be a wonderful person and a priceless friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх