Tempest the best ))) (1 Viewer)

M

mightygod

sanyrik сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
with hyesos ldrs u cant do much that cant handle a clan with 5 cp
u mean Columbian ? this person is best, his do to much for everybody ! if B or T ldrs doung more good luck !
I dont know much about columbian but if he wanted to make smth actually he gonna recruit some decent cps.
but miou failed 10/10 with this clan,not even he didnt recruit,he dismissed most of his ppl bcz he couldnt handle them

OP
OP
S

sanyrik

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
sanyrik сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
u mean Columbian ? this person is best, his do to much for everybody ! if B or T ldrs doung more good luck !
I dont know much about columbian but if he wanted to make smth actually he gonna recruit some decent cps.
but miou failed 10/10 with this clan,not even he didnt recruit,he dismissed most of his ppl bcz he couldnt handle them
about miou i cant say nothing i dont meet with him ))))))))

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
damn my first fraps had such intro.. THat's sad so lame :(

M

mightygod

sanyrik сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
sanyrik сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
about miou i cant say nothing i dont meet with him ))))))))
good4u

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
oh clueless aiver :) i wasnt leading this at all, i never even wanted to, every even smallest decision was going through zlo

as for ur current CP, not like they ever cared about being in tempest, i cared to help recruit ppl only in crazzzychel and his cc case ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх