Team MSPaint - The Midgame - EE pov (2 Viewers)

• Автор темы n
  • Дата начала
OP
OP
N

n

Реакции
Баллы
Warzone сказал(а):
80% of the movie you fight in wastelands/junior spots,didnt know that you exp there,since katone was talking for Hb lockdown and green spot all the time,so i thought you gank lol.
dont really want to argue with a troll so yeah we exp in the wastelands.

Warzone

Реакции
Баллы
n сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
80% of the movie you fight in wastelands/junior spots,didnt know that you exp there,since katone was talking for Hb lockdown and green spot all the time,so i thought you gank lol.
With 1 fight at green and 1 fight before green spot and saying that you didnt ganked but exped,obviosly you exped mainly on junior spots right?

djavu

Реакции
Баллы
-DANCE FORCE
-KURWA,WHOLE FAMILY HERE
-I DONT CARE

loled

on topic:nice pov ;)

OP
OP
N

n

Реакции
Баллы
Warzone сказал(а):
n сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
With 1 fight at green and 1 fight before green spot and saying that you didnt ganked but exped,obviosly you exped mainly on junior spots right?
yes.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Pretty cool movie so strong melee group, ourihime bib noob .)

brb making over9k excuse like katone did with adrenaline group

T4ethegreek

Реакции
Баллы
I liked it as a movie and as ee pov. Seems like only in non-mage groups you can find good EEs that are able to kite and grief while recharging their party.

C4jk

Реакции
Баллы
T4ethegreek сказал(а):
I liked it as a movie and as ee pov. Seems like only in non-mage groups you can find good EEs that are able to kite and grief while recharging their party.
go make ur own movie nub!

OP
OP
N

n

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6IES2Y40
for slush ;3

MaTa1

Реакции
Баллы
nice playing. But what for u put that pvps with randoms\g3w in movie?

Prey

Реакции
Баллы
nice movie

Rivals

Реакции
Баллы
well played.

Sant0s

Реакции
Баллы
giggleshhh

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
Warzone сказал(а):
n сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Not so good as the first video,too much sh1tty pvp's vs randoms.1 fight at green spot only ?
well those pvp against randoms were from nonstop pvps means we had intense pvp for like 20min nonestop we were killing one pt of afl and then randoms were jumping on us and we managed to win with 700 mp on ee that why :(
Yeah but lots of LL ppl was saying that hb is on lockdown from your clan,and i saw in this and other movies ll only ganking there,especially green spot )
Anyway w8ing for the endgame movie ;)
actually its the opposite. most of the time it was us defending ourselves from ganking parties. even in this video.  ?
bolo5 сказал(а):
nice movie enjoyied, even with those dunno wtf clans pvps, ur movie u decide what to  put there right
if youre talking about BTO clan, it was a chain of constant pvp for like 15 minutes, with AFL and BTO, so i felt like giving them some time on the stage.
anyway, thanks
Slush сказал(а):
its just ee pov or what? :( can't download atm ;/
yes, just me ;/.
if you cant use the russ host, w8 till i finish with megaupload or try the stream ;]];];];;;
yes because people are pressing the fraps capture button when they get ganked during exp what a dumbfuck.

Warzone

Реакции
Баллы
n сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Not so good as the first video,too much sh1tty pvp's vs randoms.1 fight at green spot only ?
well those pvp against randoms were from nonstop pvps means we had intense pvp for like 20min nonestop we were killing one pt of afl and then randoms were jumping on us and we managed to win with 700 mp on ee that why :(
Yeah but lots of LL ppl was saying that hb is on lockdown from your clan,and i saw in this and other movies ll only ganking there,especially green spot )
Anyway w8ing for the endgame movie ;)
actually its the opposite. most of the time it was us defending ourselves from ganking parties. even in this video.  ?
bolo5 сказал(а):
nice movie enjoyied, even with those dunno wtf clans pvps, ur movie u decide what to  put there right
if youre talking about BTO clan, it was a chain of constant pvp for like 15 minutes, with AFL and BTO, so i felt like giving them some time on the stage.
anyway, thanks
Slush сказал(а):
its just ee pov or what? :( can't download atm ;/
yes, just me ;/.
if you cant use the russ host, w8 till i finish with megaupload or try the stream ;]];];];;;
Sup Chav ?Also your top melee party exp on juniors,sup lockdown ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх