Team MSPaint - The Midgame - EE pov (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы n
  • Дата начала

n

Реакции
Баллы
alo all_)
time for some hb footage! this time no bishop pov because random blew up his motherboard ;/.
duration: 16:06
size: 723 MB
resolution: 1280*960
codec: x264 / lame mp3
speeded up by 200%/150%
soundtrack: [ i tried to make a mix of genres so everyone is happy ]
atlas plug - truth be known
parov stelar - catgroove
vibrasphere - floating free
vladim?r mi?k - byl jsem dobrej
content:
mass pvp vs OOC @ wasteland
9v9 vs AFL @ wastelands
9v9 vs randoms @ wastelands
9v9 vs randoms @ upper juniors
mass pvp vs AFL @ gs entrance
9v9 vs OOC @ juniors
9v9 vs RedAlert pt (AFL) @ gs
9v9 vs RedAlert pt (AFL) @ juniors
9v9 vs Sentinels @ juniors
9v9+9 vs OOC+BL @ desert
9v18 vs Tempest @ upper juniors
9v18 vs RedAlert pt + randoms @ juniors
2vX vs Gr33kW4rr10r5 @ Toi 13/14
6vX vs Gr33kW4rr10r5 @ Toi 13/14
download: http://files.mail.ru/NZNHSI use download manager (www.freedownloadmanager.org). OR http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6IES2Y40
stream: http://www.own3d.tv/video/55709/RPGClub_15x_The_Midgame_EE_pov
special thanks to papa fishfood for playing our bishop.
enjoy.

dpms

Реакции
Баллы
thank god another high quality video

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
tell your girl to stop paging me

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
dance kurwa !

Nice

blackeagle

Реакции
Баллы
2rf7bjk.jpg

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
its just ee pov or what? :( can't download atm ;/

Warzone

Реакции
Баллы
Not so good as the first video,too much sh1tty pvp's vs randoms.1 fight at green spot only ??

C4jk

Реакции
Баллы

Addi

Реакции
Баллы
Liked the video.

The adena troll at the end made my day! :p

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
Warzone сказал(а):
Not so good as the first video,too much sh1tty pvp's vs randoms.1 fight at green spot only ?
well those pvp against randoms were from nonstop pvps means we had intense pvp for like 20min nonestop we were killing one pt of afl and then randoms were jumping on us and we managed to win with 700 mp on ee that why :(

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы

Warzone

Реакции
Баллы
katoNe сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Not so good as the first video,too much sh1tty pvp's vs randoms.1 fight at green spot only ?
well those pvp against randoms were from nonstop pvps means we had intense pvp for like 20min nonestop we were killing one pt of afl and then randoms were jumping on us and we managed to win with 700 mp on ee that why :(
Yeah but lots of LL ppl was saying that hb is on lockdown from your clan,and i saw in this and other movies ll only ganking there,especially green spot )
Anyway w8ing for the endgame movie ;)

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
nice movie enjoyied, even with those dunno wtf clans pvps, ur movie u decide what to put there right

OP
OP
N

n

Реакции
Баллы
Warzone сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Yeah but lots of LL ppl was saying that hb is on lockdown from your clan,and i saw in this and other movies ll only ganking there,especially green spot )
actually its the opposite. most of the time it was us defending ourselves from ganking parties. even in this video.  ?
bolo5 сказал(а):
nice movie enjoyied, even with those dunno wtf clans pvps, ur movie u decide what to  put there right
if youre talking about BTO clan, it was a chain of constant pvp for like 15 minutes, with AFL and BTO, so i felt like giving them some time on the stage.
anyway, thanks
Slush сказал(а):
yes, just me ;/.
if you cant use the russ host, w8 till i finish with megaupload or try the stream ;]];];];;;

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
screw rus wheres dem FF?

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
idk why but mail.ru capped at 100kb for me :/

Реакции
Баллы
nice ee . only one thing . use more arcane wisdom :]

Warzone

Реакции
Баллы
n сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
actually its the opposite. most of the time it was us defending ourselves from ganking parties. even in this video.  ?
bolo5 сказал(а):
nice movie enjoyied, even with those dunno wtf clans pvps, ur movie u decide what to  put there right
if youre talking about BTO clan, it was a chain of constant pvp for like 15 minutes, with AFL and BTO, so i felt like giving them some time on the stage.
anyway, thanks
Slush сказал(а):
yes, just me ;/.
if you cant use the russ host, w8 till i finish with megaupload or try the stream ;]];];];;;
80% of the movie you fight in wastelands/junior spots,didnt know that you exp there,since katone was talking for Hb lockdown and green spot all the time,so i thought you gank lol.

Jacked1

Реакции
Баллы
Warzone сказал(а):
n сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
bolo5 сказал(а):
anyway, thanks
Slush сказал(а):
yes, just me ;/.
80% of the movie you fight in wastelands/junior spots,didnt know that you exp there,since katone was talking for Hb lockdown and green spot all the time,so i thought you gank lol.
cul story 6k material to warlord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх