Slush

Реакции
Баллы
im always offline during pvp =/

Yuki1

Реакции
Баллы
Awsome movie, nice editing..

Even tho i hear hip hop since ages i gotta say that style doesn t fit so much on pvp movies, especially EE pov.. It would fit better on AW fraps imo...

I liked the zooms, that s what u wanted to show anyways, not yr EE skills but the your party/clan victories....

I still gotta say yr best movie was on Nova :)

Just a question, my PC is good enough to fraps, but when i start recording i lagg some.... Do you have any ideas what might be wrong?

OP
OP
N

n

Реакции
Баллы
Yuki сказал(а):
Just a question, my PC is good enough to fraps, but when i start recording i lagg some.... Do you have any ideas what might be wrong?
if you have two HDDs, try putting L2 on the first one and Fraps on the other one.
u see, im a special case, my pc is shitty, i have one HDD, slow CPU, bad gfx, but i notice very little (few fps) difference between frapsing and not frapsing.
from what ive heard, L2 runs better on better type of harddrive. the faster your disc reads, the better it runs L2. so getting a RAM disc or SSD should be da best. you can also increase the cache for L2 in L2utils.

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBSqQEPNoD8

truti

Реакции
Баллы
Yuki сказал(а):
Even tho i hear hip hop since ages i gotta say that style doesn t fit so much on pvp movies, especially EE pov.. It would fit better on AW fraps imo...
I liked the zooms, that s what u wanted to show anyways, not yr EE skills but the your party/clan victories....
SSD disc - despite it's quite expensive - gives a lot. and not only when u run a fraps, but with that u can keep ~20-30 fps even during huge mass pvp, makes all the npcs loaded just after u get in, blablabla.

NiggaWeDrop

Реакции
Баллы
Why ya'll gotta be snitchin?
Get on this level, BITCHEZ
G E N O C I D E

Maleax

Реакции
Баллы
truti сказал(а):
Yuki сказал(а):
SSD disc - despite it's quite expensive - gives a lot. and not only when u run a fraps, but with that u can keep ~20-30 fps even during huge mass pvp, makes all the npcs loaded just after u get in, blablabla.
that's not actually true, we had in party two players with ssd (me and windysheep (ocz-me vs. intel-windysheep) and it's big difference, but u cant keep 20-30 fps during huge mass pvp (client is littlebit fucked with that), but u can load npcs/players after port so u can see everything after port to somewhere and port is very quick.

truti

Реакции
Баллы
Maleax сказал(а):
truti сказал(а):
Yuki сказал(а):
that's not actually true, we had in party two players with ssd (me and windysheep (ocz-me vs. intel-windysheep) and it's big difference, but u cant keep 20-30 fps during huge mass pvp (client is littlebit fucked with that), but u can load npcs/players after port so u can see everything after port to somewhere and port is very quick.
well our sorc had ssd and he kept stating game had worked for him really smoothly, with around 25 fps all the time afaik.
even if it drops a bit, still it's worth to have it

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
gratz on ban gratz

Warzone

Реакции
Баллы
qqqq сказал(а):
randommm сказал(а):
paparose сказал(а):
neiz didnt appear where?
first month u was dickholding with afl against ooc, or second month of server which ll farmed untagged? 3rd month ll quited gz
get ur dogs out now to bark how awesome u are
First month barakiel.
afl+bl
ooc+bmf
ll
Then LL had to chose between one of the zergs, and we all know what happened.
Then, it was ooc+ll+bmf vs afl+bl?
Epics, sieges, afl vs ll till january.
HB open, afl quit.
1month no competition, ppl got bored and left.
atm, ooc claims they won server.
PS - At least we always gave AFL a fight, so they cant argue they had no competition, unlinke we that had no competition.
Barakiel was looking like:
First barakiels were looking like : OOC vs AFL vs LL  - 3 sides pvps.
But than epic days came:
OOC vs AFL ... afl were winning, bcs of nukers, so OOC took BL for 1 barakiel ( I dont remember who won.)
Next barakiel OOC came alone and beated AFL + BL, after that OOC called bmf to be same clans and pvp wasnt even funny, bcs afl were dieing in 30-50 sec. So AFL called also LL and that barakiel was AFL+LL+BL vs OOC+BF. We lost pvp, but we tried 2-3 more times and than we stopped.
After that LL+AFL were together almost to end of month.
Last 2 or 3 days LL came on OOC side, but we hadnt chances against AFL with zerg of mages and noblesses.
So please, stop with that propaganda.
Ahahahhahahahahaahahhahahaha

paparose

Реакции
Баллы
warzone there was also pvp movies about that pvps, i dont think laughing will help u

Warzone

Реакции
Баллы
paparose сказал(а):
warzone there was also pvp movies about that pvps, i dont think laughing will help u
Everyone knows that even Afl prophets was able to solo full OOC's parties,so spare us the bullshits  ).When you were at all epics before 10-15 of january,pls answer me that? )

paparose

Реакции
Баллы
fighting with ur prophets

paparose

Реакции
Баллы
we lost fight vs 26 heroes thats pretty odd, but u seem to reflect barakiel very well, since it was the era of shame for almighty afl and ll, the big sides of this server

Warzone

Реакции
Баллы
paparose сказал(а):
we lost fight vs 26 heroes thats pretty odd, but u seem to reflect barakiel very well, since it was the era of shame for almighty afl and ll, the big sides of this server
How come the almighty OOC finished the first month with 3-5 noblesses,when you was killing the Afl zerg for 30-50 secs?)
W/e hope its just lame propaganda and you dont believe in your words,cause that will make you total retard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх