Баллы

Verties

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Verties сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Verties сказал(а):
Ye additional programs can cover your no skill :)
You need much skill to press cp pots !
you need more skill and brain for using clickers during pvp w/e
so that's why your so bad ? Cuz you focusing on clicking cp pots  :D
Dtox said... ok enough u made my day with that :D

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Verties сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Verties сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Verties сказал(а):
so that's why your so bad ? Cuz you focusing on clicking cp pots  :D
GZ bra it's nice that things in forum make your day :) and that doesnt change the fact that you and your party were just a meatshields changing members 24/7 :D

d0nciukas

Реакции
Баллы
So ffs who can tell me who is this Dtox ? prof and so on... :(

OP
OP
P

ph0cuz

Реакции
Баллы
So is verties, lawlawlawlawl

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
i am not polak lol ;x.. and donci i am a necro that won you 2 times in oly with dc set no epics and ica +180 and no 83 skill gz bro ;) And my grp always trashed yours even when i was playing with Seph we trashed you 4-5 times and with SWAT we just deleted your grp from the map since you were only in oly :(

Verties

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Verties сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Verties сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Verties сказал(а):
so that's why your so bad ? Cuz you focusing on clicking cp pots  :D
GZ bra it's nice that things in forum make your day :) and that doesnt change the fact that you and your party were just a meatshields changing members 24/7 :D
Keep talking your shit however you are 0  doesnt metter where u played... Go back on Cerberus as random heared it still exists

d0nciukas

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
i am not polak lol ;x.. and donci i am a necro that won you 2 times in oly with dc set no epics and ica +180 and no 83 skill gz bro ;) And my grp always trashed yours even when i was playing with Seph we trashed you 4-5 times and with SWAT we just deleted your grp from the map since you were only in oly :(
:DDDD lol fairytale :DDD just read what u writing u deleted "xexina's" pt from map but we were in oly that time. So we can be in two places in the same time? there is no necro that beated me in oly accept tazman. Remind me once again who are u? couse im forgeting about such randoms like u.. we trashed and those swats and that seph or what kind of group w/e plenty times...sad that we couldnt group whole only our pt members pt for that time when we was only like 3 players from cp on all the time when u offered us pvp.

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
d0nciukas сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
:DDDD lol fairytale :DDD just read what u writing u deleted "xexina's" pt from map but we were in oly that time. So we can be in two places in the same time? there is no necro that beated me in oly accept tazman. Remind me once again who are u? couse im forgeting about such randoms like u.. we trashed and those swats and that seph or what kind of group w/e plenty times...sad that we couldnt group whole only our pt members pt for that time when we was only like 3 players from cp on all the time when u offered us pvp.
Nice lie bro .. From 3 matches i won you 2 and on the 3rd one you used ud tally :(... And pls show fraps where you win vs SWAT because seems you are the one dreaming... And when i was with Seph we won you 3/3 dunno about history before that.. Random or not i never lost pvp to your pt so keep delivering.. And oly is sure on the map bro you know the thing that your pt changed 7-8 members since beggining says it enough :(

OP
OP
P

ph0cuz

Реакции
Баллы
bumping this cause I want to push it past 5k views so my dick gets bigger.

AwakenDemon

Реакции
Баллы
sadly that wont give u a hands :/

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
a hands = many hands =
troll-arms.gif

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы