Tea Party (1 Viewer)

tears

Реакции
Баллы
ph0cuz сказал(а):
The celtus clip was for the lulz, free money is always nice. Oh, yeah, let me put fights that I lose, good one dooood.
Maybe you should look over your groups' fraps, the only time your group has EVER killed me is with 2-3 boxes in our party, then we fill the box slots come back and steamroll you scrubs like in the video, there was at least 4-5 more clips of you getting raped but, I'm not gonna pull a swat and make my movie about one group that I dislike.
In fact, in the closing clip thats a 7v10 and I counted 5-6 brez's, get real please...
I expected some flames but 6 pages of it, nice.
edit : You act like some randoms bubble didnt hit us either, and youre really not one to complain cosidering your group brings oop nukers with support, and wastelands port is 9v11, can you be more clueless? But in the end, grats on being able to gank our 5-6 man exp parties, and not being able to kill anybody in 9v9's / 9v11's / 6 v 10
So you are saying that u rather put bad fights against box party over real good figths only cause u lost? thxs for showing that this is only propaganda movie.
btw nice excuses dooood, too bad u only need eyes to see they are just excuse, u can see in the vid how our wc is standing and our sws macro singing all time :(.

OP
OP
P

ph0cuz

Реакции
Баллы
Sigh, I understand your anger but you shouldn't just watch it once and pull things like that outta thin air, keep up the cool stories. "Put in fights you lose", you'd be good at making a video like that.
and I doubt your sws is on macro because hes constantly talking shit in white chat.

randommm

Реакции
Баллы
Tears сказал(а):
so many fights in NA time and u put a gank with 3 ppl afk and 2 ppl para from celtus?.. U also put that figth in hb spawn where we died to some random bubble and thxs for proving that u call a figth w.o cs, and have 3cs vs boxes on it hah u frapsed urself  ;D
this kid so lame If u would put the x1000 figths u lost would be even better and had more content since they were real figths but i guess u would never put those figths
You forgot already the 2v6 you lost yesterday at toi13?
Go hunt box's, that's all you can do.

nobeno

Реакции
Баллы
Celldwell3r сказал(а):
nobeno сказал(а):
The music was okeish . Best part , from my point of view , is at IT entrance when you guys were like 2 and a half pts vs dozen of war tags .
Q  :  haven't you got any free spot on all that 3 bars to place the mental elixir ? It dirves me mad .
2 and a half pts vs  dozen war tags 22-23 ppl vs 12?
I see... so are you trying to say that 12 ppl are active from that bunch of wartags? Fine, be it.
editin with a mop on the screen : so if that was the best part , and now it has turned out to not be  , then , the whole video it's just decent ? :/  ok then chaps 
sorry ph0cuz,  they're just mean. But I still like the video somehow. It's cool how the kamael moves from one side to the other, but you people can't see fun in anything. You're just here to rule the community :( . How can a discontented person be successful at life ?  quiz questin.

OP
OP
P

ph0cuz

Реакции
Баллы
nobeno сказал(а):
Celldwell3r сказал(а):
nobeno сказал(а):
The music was okeish . Best part , from my point of view , is at IT entrance when you guys were like 2 and a half pts vs dozen of war tags .
Q  :  haven't you got any free spot on all that 3 bars to place the mental elixir ? It dirves me mad .
2 and a half pts vs  dozen war tags 22-23 ppl vs 12?
I see... so are you trying to say that 12 ppl are active from that bunch of wartags? Fine, be it.
editin with a mop on the screen : so if that was the best part , and now it has turned out to not be  , then , the whole video it's just decent ? :/   ok then chaps  
sorry ph0cuz,  they're just mean. But I still like the video somehow. It's cool how the kamael moves from one side to the other, but you people can't see fun in anything. You're just here to rule the community :( . How can a discontented person be successful at life ?   quiz questin.
If I didn't get ridiculed mercilessly for posting this video I'd be disappointed.

Hater1

Реакции
Баллы
5-11 gmt+2 our group is in olympiad after that we are always at chims unless theres a clan event any group is welcome to come

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
all time after oly we go gank hb, no1 is there usualy, tempest or death team only

culinko

Реакции
Баллы
Tears сказал(а):
ph0cuz сказал(а):
The celtus clip was for the lulz, free money is always nice. Oh, yeah, let me put fights that I lose, good one dooood.
Maybe you should look over your groups' fraps, the only time your group has EVER killed me is with 2-3 boxes in our party, then we fill the box slots come back and steamroll you scrubs like in the video, there was at least 4-5 more clips of you getting raped but, I'm not gonna pull a swat and make my movie about one group that I dislike.
In fact, in the closing clip thats a 7v10 and I counted 5-6 brez's, get real please...
I expected some flames but 6 pages of it, nice.
edit : You act like some randoms bubble didnt hit us either, and youre really not one to complain cosidering your group brings oop nukers with support, and wastelands port is 9v11, can you be more clueless? But in the end, grats on being able to gank our 5-6 man exp parties, and not being able to kill anybody in 9v9's / 9v11's / 6 v 10
So you are saying that u rather put bad fights against box party over real good figths only cause u lost? thxs for showing that this is only propaganda movie.
btw nice excuses dooood, too bad u only need eyes to see they are just excuse, u can see in the vid how our wc is standing and our sws macro singing all time :(.
we lost only when we were boxing, we almost never lost when we were 9 active ppl.

paparose

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
Have been in all those well known clans
36472133.png
and you are still that bad ?

XQzE

Реакции
Баллы
ph0cuz сказал(а):
Tea Party
PoV - Doombringer
Length - 15:51
Track List -
Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner - Written In The Stars
Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On
Parov Stelar ft. Lilja Bloom - Ragtime Cat
Diddy - I'm Coming Home
King Fantastic - Hollyrock Jam Session
So for the first time ever I've decided to take fraps and actually make a movie out of them. Taught myself and put this together in about a day.
This is fraps mostly (all maybe) from February, consists of a mix of  small / mid / large scale pvp. And for anyone that says zerker pov isn't very entertaining, I agree.
Enjoy :
Stream - http://www.own3d.tv/video/78310/Tea_Party
/flameshieldon
Nice fraps bro ;))

losiakus

Реакции
Баллы
i saw my char stealin buffs from some ooc ppls!

too bad part when you killed me was not in the movie ;/

Sean

Реакции
Баллы
Honestly can't say any of those fights were worth putting in a vid, even if you did win those fights.

Elitepvper

Реакции
Баллы
another f1, f2 movie

borring

OP
OP
P

ph0cuz

Реакции
Баллы
Elitepvper сказал(а):
another f1, f2 movie
borring
If you think I made that movie by pressing "two" buttons you should see a doctor, I understand your rage when your entire party is stunlocked but, its part of the game now. Theres alot of subtle shit you obviously don't see. My classes JOB is to CC your party, also whilst disarming other zerkers, daggers on my healers, etc. Find me a better DB movie because I havn't seen many.
Oh and also, aren't you that god awful dagger whos party never flags back and PR's like bitches?

fullintention

Реакции
Баллы
ph0cuz сказал(а):
Elitepvper сказал(а):
another f1, f2 movie
borring
If you think I made that movie by pressing "two" buttons you should see a doctor, I understand your rage when your entire party is stunlocked but, its part of the game now. Theres alot of subtle shit you obviously don't see. My classes JOB is to CC your party, also whilst disarming other zerkers, daggers on my healers, etc. Find me a better DB movie because I havn't seen many.
Oh and also, aren't you that god awful dagger whos party never flags back and PR's like bitches?
i found you a better DB moive
http://www.own3d.tv/video/31404/BeMyFrag_L2Cerberus_BMF

OP
OP
P

ph0cuz

Реакции
Баллы
fullintention сказал(а):
ph0cuz сказал(а):
Elitepvper сказал(а):
another f1, f2 movie
borring
i found you a better DB moive
http://www.own3d.tv/video/31404/BeMyFrag_L2Cerberus_BMF
Maybe I'm biased but that movie sucked dick. Looked like a hero party killing a bunch of people in agrade, slowly

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх