Support ticket trouble v2 (1 Viewer)

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
Its been almost 48 hours since our accounts got banned. 3 are in ban list (Azzra, Strife, Phare) and 3 are not (Rusovlaska, Angua, doweewc). After 24 hours (+-) we got 1st reasonable reply from gm team and now we are again waiting (another 24 hours) to know the answer to this post:
Just to be clear here... we are banned because of a visual bug we couldnt be posibly responsible for. Yet that visual bug occurs only for limited amount of people so we couldnt be even aware of it... To eliminate this visual bug you just have to restart your client.
My character (Rusovlaska) isnt still in the banlist (Angua + doweewc is also missing), yet I have to pay 1400 rur or wait 2 years for unban?
Does it sound right or fair to you?

I just wanted to find someone from gm team willing to look into our case... or a posibility to discuss our problem with gm team a bit faster, thats all.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
I will have a look on ban details and into ur ticket as soon as I get home, please send me on pm ticket I'd. Please note that answering tickets always take time and only assigned Gm is responsible to do so. I will provide u necessary information but only Gm which banned u can deal with ur ticket.

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
Thank you, you should have tickets ID in pm.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Your party has been reported for abuse during fortress siege, with proof attached, which clearly shows urself standing in a place out of reach for attackers and you are not receiving any melee dmg. Therefore all characters got banned for this reason and few of them had few heavier ban reasons added including account hack and use of soft ( we got our gm desc at each ban with more detailed information than u can see on the ban list).

The only way for u to get unban is else to pay else to deal with gm who banned u. If u still do not agree u can try asking for other gm viewing into the case. I do not have access to technical information so i cannot do that for you. I am the only non rus in team so writing here will not help u much with getting answer from other gm. That is why we always send ppl to support. I can only recommend to write a reasonable post in old ticket/new ticket, without "up" coz its not working like u think it would. So to be detailed, politely explain once again ur point of view and request support from someone else (i recommend to be polite).

Being banned and having other issues on ur account i definitely making ur situation harder, as ur already suspicious enough and we are not the ones to give proofs. Believe me we do not ban ppl for nothing nor for fun.

I wish you gl and if u have any further questions or request please do not hesitate to contact me on pm.

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
Great, Ive been banned for botting (by accident probably...) and unbanned for free by gm team (have been told it was 1st case in history...) yet I still have label as a cheater... good to know. About that account hack: we got robbed 2 months ago and got most of those items back (what we are grateful for), but in the end gm team refused to tell us who took our items (we respected that decision because in the end they didnt have to give us anything back).

Beeing polite in this situation... I did act a bit like a douche (I have no problem admiting that) in some my comments and reasonable in other ones. Yet we are still punished for ingame error that we have nothing to do with (you call it abuse yet the only thing enemy had to do =] restart his client, guess getting our clan banned within 20 minutes was easier and more comfortable).

Will create another ticket and ask for english speaking GM and hope for the best...

I still didnt get answer to my last question/message (its been more than 48 hours) and same with my clanmates tickets, guess we all were impolite so ignoring us all was the best decision/strategy.

Well thank you for your time and advice.

ps: the only guilty character in that party was angua who was banned before for beeing in party with botter (thats the only part you have right, rest of your informations are wrong, misleading or out of context) and he already paid for his sins...

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
New ticket got merged with old one... but otherwise it was a good plan.

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
Looks like this is the end for me... I give up. We wont pay for something we didnt do and your team wont admit even the posibility of doing a mistake (based on forum rule n1 = gm is always right afterall).

Noone from us know how to evoke visual bug, yet this bug is there for ages and we have been punished for its existence. I wont discuss if its right or wrong, it doesnt matter anymore. We have been left ignored for more than 72hours (+-) and with high probability there wont be ever any answer or resolution...

When gm repeatedly "insults" you, they have rights to do so (based on rules), when you try defend yourself in a slightly agressive/assertive (there is thin line between those two) way (demanding something in return for mistake in example) you will be ignored accused for another nonexistent stuff and the circle continues(this is my personal experience, maybe Iam only extremely unlucky, who knows). Some posts which have been written here/tickets (by me or my teammates) were out of line/not calibrated (whatever suits you) and thats the only thing we are guilty of.

ps: to this day my character isnt in the banlist

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
http://prntscr.com/7lkl9f
This screen we got from gm team, now Iam even more confused. From what have been written I thought he(Strife) was dead on the ground unable to recieve any dmg, untargetable... dont know what to think about it.
96 hours (+) ignored, tickets merged, guess Ill be banned soon from forum...

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
:D gm have right this is bug and if he was untouchable so the ban is normal :)
maybe he got the screen after he said this :)

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
As I said before, Strife was attacked by fortress NPCs who were close by and also by enemies few times... all should be visible in game logs.

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
show the screen where defending side cannot attack him and i will aprove with ban :)
if you dont have screen let them go and unban all :)

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
kiba сказал(а):
show the screen where defending side cannot attack him and i will aprove with ban :)
if you dont have screen let them go and unban all :)
yes but is your side of looking but gm cant banning for that things if they dont have screen with (cannot see target) or something like this :) so let show us the screen with some break the rules ...

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
This screen was taken by enemy tyrant (with high probability = only my speculation) who was dead on the other side of the flagpole than Stife was standing. Therefor he was unable to use any physical skills (because he was behind the flagpole not on top of it as we can see on this screen =] this is just a visual bug, in my opinion...).

There were only few angles where the enemies could attack strife yet they almost never managed to reach that position (they did try it only 2-3 times though, each time with only 1 character so it was easy for us to stop them).

We can't discuss if the ban is right or wrong, thats not the place for it. Sadly I have no other option than write here and hope that someone from gm team will look intou our case. So far we were out of luck.

Azra

Реакции
Баллы
after two weeks while u totaly ignored us and we decided to unban us for donate with hope that this was acident u got banned us again? really? why u do this? same reason, same without explaining, same advice to write pm and waiting, same closed topik and banned on forum and finally same ignorance ..... this is very interesting ..... u got banned us after few minutes / hours, but we need to wait for explaining for weeks and u want us to be polite and patient? why i have to play on this server when i am in game one week and another two i waiting for explaining why i got banned? And finally i will never get reason and i have to unban for donate ... now i know who u are. btw looks like u have "good" name on forum.pmfun.com.
now u can get me ban because i had no respect to u ..... because u dont merit it. cya

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх