Sup ETC? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
ETC still boting on 30x? lol :D bots it's not the way they play it's the way they live ;)

C

CommunismFTW

Yea they're boting but it seems they do it mostly while also being at the pc and i understand them ... a little. After years of playing l2 it gets kind of, erm, boring and monotone to kill kill kill kill kill kill kill etc. same mobs (assisting). It's still cheating BUT, i understand them...

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
Didnt watch the vid but, advice #1 dont bot when ur a member of a known clan, haters will ban you.
advice #2 dont bot xD.

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
Pawlak сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
theres difference between a 1 sided server, and a multiple sided server.
only posts you see in here is etc faggot's coming up in line 1 by 1 defending each other and mass flaming player by player
Yeah the difference is there are no multi-sided servers anymore [ unless it's some lol server without c5 clan system ]
It kinda sums up this server that people "lol" at the idea of a server where you have interesting multi-sided pvp rather than pve all day long. I see that Jacky and ETCs core have a good plan here, pull in a fuckton of low IQ dumbasses, feed them the idea that they are a key part of a well-disciplined server rolling force (and they are, they are the meatshield! every respectable clan has one), and wahay, instant gear.

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
Owen сказал(а):
Pawlak сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
only posts you see in here is etc faggot's coming up in line 1 by 1 defending each other and mass flaming player by player
Yeah the difference is there are no multi-sided servers anymore [ unless it's some lol server without c5 clan system ]
It kinda sums up this server that people "lol" at the idea of a server where you have interesting multi-sided rather than pve all day long. I see that Jacky and ETCs core have a good plan here, pull in a fuckton of low IQ dumbasses, feed them the idea that they are a key part of a well-disciplined server rolling force (and they are, they are the meatshield! every respectable clan has one), and wahay, instant gear.
WTF ?

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
I was expressing my feelings towards those players in ETC who are (bad) fillers but for some reason have had their ego's inflated out of all proportion. Keep your randoms under control! Although actually I didn't realise, it seems that some people who aren't even in ETC are just hanging off your collective dick on these forums.

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
Owen сказал(а):
I was expressing my feelings towards those players in ETC who are (bad) fillers but for some reason have had their ego's inflated out of all proportion. Keep your randoms under control! Although actually I didn't realise, it seems that some people who aren't even in ETC are just hanging off your collective dick on these forums.
hmm why are u calling good organized clans random ?
and its RANDONS under control

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
Which good organised clans?

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
Not really, but I was actually asking what clans did I call disorganised?

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
I was referring to random players not random clams.

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Owen сказал(а):
Pawlak сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
It kinda sums up this server that people "lol" at the idea of a server where you have interesting multi-sided pvp rather than pve all day long. I see that Jacky and ETCs core have a good plan here, pull in a fuckton of low IQ dumbasses, feed them the idea that they are a key part of a well-disciplined server rolling force (and they are, they are the meatshield! every respectable clan has one), and wahay, instant gear.
Yes, u are right, they are keeping all our gear, 432432432 vesper weapons in wh and we (the meatshields) are running with non Sa'ed S grade weapons, but we asslick them cuz we hope some day we gonna get AQ ring + some protection book.

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
Well clearly chris your a particularly clever random and scammed them! :p But you can't deny that some of the randons in ETC are just appallingly bad and it would be a major fail if they ever got given anything beyond non-SAed S-weapons.

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
Kinda obvious its botting, but nothing will get done. I couldn't care less. 80% of the server uses bot in some way

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Owen сказал(а):
Well clearly chris your a particularly clever random and scammed them! :p But you can't deny that some of the randons in ETC are just appallingly bad and it would be a major fail if they ever got given anything beyond non-SAed S-weapons.
Im a jew random :D

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
nothing interesting here

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх