Suggstions about a new server (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
Any new info, Alice? :) Because x30 is too one-sided. No chances now to catch ETC.

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
CrossFire сказал(а):
Any new info, Alice?   :) Because x30 is too one-sided. No chances now to catch ETC.
and what would be else ? again you would be separeted in 20 clans with 40-50 members and we would do the same as on this server and after 2 months you would start to cry again.  i really dont know why you people dont fuse your clans together and then you would be able to do some competition.
maybe if DH would join in NF and would come to epics they could have some chances. so it is with oly you could feed some heroes and have some valor against us ...  .... .. .. .... you can do so much but i think its easier to start cry about new server then try and change situation that is on this server.

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
greennight сказал(а):
CrossFire сказал(а):
Any new info, Alice?   :) Because x30 is too one-sided. No chances now to catch ETC.
and what would be else ? again you would be separeted in 20 clans with 40-50 members and we would do the same as on this server and after 2 months you would start to cry again.  i really dont know why you people dont fuse your clans together and then you would be able to do some competition.
maybe if DH would join in NF and would come to epics they could have some chances. so it is with oly you could feed some heroes and have some valor against us ...  .... .. .. .... you can do so much but i think its easier to start cry about new server then try and change situation that is on this server.
Yes... It's very easy to feed at oly when etc ppl came with tezza's,s80 or something. ;] And gratz with first server where you dominated. And how can you make one clan, when Russians doing shit like at 1st TW?

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
and what ? you could go and kill tezza too. you can farm on HB too. but you were just standing in your CHs or campoing Soi when it was bugged, while we were killing tezza and other epics. why do you think that on new server it would be else ?

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
greennight сказал(а):
and what ? you could go and kill tezza too. you can farm on HB too. but you were just standing in your CHs or campoing Soi when it was bugged, while we were killing tezza and other epics. why do you think that on new server it would be else ?
Farming hellbound is very easy when it's full of etc hero partys..

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
CrossFire сказал(а):
greennight сказал(а):
Farming hellbound is very easy when it's full of etc hero, s80 partys..

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
To be honest I am growing bored of the situation as well. The server has become all but unpredictable. One could easily look at the website statistics to see how the server is;

https://forumen.rpg-club.net/?p=top100exp

https://forumen.rpg-club.net/?p=top100pvp

https://forumen.rpg-club.net/?p=clans

https://forumen.rpg-club.net/?p=clan_pvp

All of the decent clans are finding the whole thing pointless to even continue on and are leaving for something more enjoyable and I'm not sure if I can blame them. L2 was a fair game when it capped off at S or S80 which was too difficult to get, but with the introduction of S80 being easy and S84 the whole thing is spun into a ridiculous imbalance that ETC will happily deny as they sport bows that are nearly 200 base PATK more powerful than Draconic Bow's.

The server is placed into a state of backwards footing, a place where gear ] skill hands down means that ETC, regardless of how idiotic most of it's members are in PVP situations, will still triumph very easily. Combine that with enough Giant's Codexes to overenchant half the server's third class skills and a mountain of raid boss jewelry and you have a very boring, very one-sided server on your hands. It's absolutely not new player friendly by any means and though I hate to admit it, there really isn't any way to catch up to ETC now.

Gracia Final is more zerg friendly than past chronicles. Server isn't growing, it's dying, and that population drop has nothing to do with bots being banned because trust me when I say this, there hasn't been much of that being done here lately.

There is talk of merging clans to try and compete with ETC, however language barriers easily prevent this from happening. The server being split into 50/50 russian or english does not help the clan situation any and allows for dominance in much easier straits. As much as I like rolling ETC's not-yet S80'd scrubs and randoms, it's not fun to be ganked by 2-3 heroes at a time in response and be told that it was a fair fight (thanks for the compliment, but bullshit).

With S80 and S84 weaponry being introduced, soon every single class available for Hero status will be owned by ETC. Like I said. A very boring, one-sided server.

Can't say I'm interested anymore, personally. New server sounds good but with the lack of concern with the 30x, I don't see a new server being much better. It'll just be botters, botters, botters.

Kokutenko

Реакции
Баллы
CrossFire сказал(а):
greennight сказал(а):
Then stop useless crying and farm iop, you can get s80 recs from there as well. But I bet you didnt know that.

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
Kokutenko сказал(а):
CrossFire сказал(а):
greennight сказал(а):
Then stop useless crying and farm iop, you can get s80 recs from there as well. But I bet you didnt know that.
And how long IOP takes for hb recs? 3-4 months. btw it's not even interesting talk to you( etc's), because all you know is crying.
P.S. Learn your daggers to play.
Lloth is exception.

iRock1

Реакции
Баллы
Lolled mucho.. stop crying... rofl.. walloftext haha.. pls new server huehuehue... u guys r amazing.. thx for the fun

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
so much crying about ETC. You really think a new Server would change something? ETC started with like 2-3 active Partys with 1x Quest Rates here and we're like 60-80 active people in Clan now. It would probally take less than 2 weeks until we get again S-Grade and other shit. Also the crying about Hellbound is just ridiculous. Without ETC people would still exp in Varka/IT/FOG and kill dark blue mobs.

About competition. I see some clans from AzureL2 comming to RPGClub and they catch up in future like RC or maybe Ayotechs (if they find enough people). Also RC raiding mostly every fucking raid atm and it's just a matter of time until they get people in S-Grade + they farm Varka/Ketra all day. Personally i see no future for NF. If they keep acting like BRs and with such failure leadership, maybe we see soon DevilsHorde+RC+ayotech clam (?!?!?) or any other clan (or some Ally or w/e lead NF in future.). Not gonna mention Russian, because they didnt compete a shit yet except ninja'ing Aden Castle and spam shouts after PvP or Sieges.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
valandril сказал(а):
bahoo personally i would think how much dex/azure developers can pay for it, then care about being exclusive ;p Look at azure. Very decent servers, but files are ancient and aderyn can't even code c5 clan system for ages. Thats why so many ppl left. And they can get a lot donation money if they announce that they wanna buy it.
Thing is, well, they never wanted to sell, doesn't matter the offer. Maybe they will, in the future...
Edit: anyway, we are going offtopic. Subject was about a new start for the x3 server (with increased rates, 5x-7x maybe). So, did administration made any decision about it? IF they want to do this let a few weeks to advertise server before going live. AND be prepared for a LOT of ppl on first day, over 9000! :D
why do u new server? so same ppl will fail again? even u want new server even when u wouldnt be able to play there
so most ppl who want new server wont play more wont be more active etc
here are epics up for several hours so active clan would easly get epics

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
lire for sure!

Lhundaeion

Реакции
Баллы
New server wont help so much. I dont mean the situation on 30x but the amount of ppl we have on all servers. If our admins care about numbers then they have to make whole server international. Webpage should be with full translation and right on the main site we should 2 buttons letting us to choose between russian and english. Then further there should be the same websites with only language difference. Right now if instead of rpg-club.net/en we just type rpg-club.net then what do we see? "If you cant read the cyrylic stuff further, there is nothing for you to do here. Please gtfo and pick international server". Thanks to this part of my clan and some other friends didnt move to 30x with us.
@AW hero: please explain to me why are you using majestic most of the time on the dagger class o.o

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
rofl clueless ppl... if i tell you i`m trubiroh you`ll believe this too?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх