Sputnik [x7] HF - Pre-launch Photo Contest (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

ZavO

Реакции
Баллы
Photo of Saint Andrew orthodox churh in Athens Greece
https://ibb.co/r63njTy
p.s. I cant upload the photo any other way :/

Harleyquinn1

Реакции
Баллы
Hello from Jev?ko, Czech Republic. Jev?ko is small town with about 3 000 people living here.
This yellow building is our Grammar school where i studied.
And it is photographed from a roof of my house  8)

Paulianas

Реакции
Баллы
The national stadium of Kaunas. Kaunas literally plays (football) on RPG! Heads up and have fun boyz!

SuperMario

Реакции
Баллы
Kaunas St. Archangel Michael (Crew) Church

SuperMario

Реакции
Баллы
Kaunas Church of the Resurrection of Christ.

Asmwalker

Реакции
Баллы
Welcome,
"An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator."
I can't upload my photo. I have this information. What happend?

FAFASfafs

Реакции
Баллы
Asmwalker сказал(а):
Welcome,
"An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator."
I can't upload my photo. I have this information. What happend?
Convert to jpeg format and try again.
You can't upload bmp, raw, tif, etc . with size] 8mb
https://www.xnview.com/en/xnconvert/ or other tools

ZavO

Реакции
Баллы
Lineage 2 сказал(а):
Convert to jpeg format and try again.
You can't upload bmp, raw, tif, etc . with size] 8mb
https://www.xnview.com/en/xnconvert/ or other tools
i have the same problem if u check my previous post . my photo is jpeg and smaller than 8mb. i dont know what else to do. i uploaded it in a site and i entered the link in my post. is it ok for the contest?

NukeSdead

Реакции
Баллы
ZavO сказал(а):
i have the same problem if u check my previous post . my photo is jpeg and smaller than 8mb. i dont know what else to do. i uploaded it in a site and i entered the link in my post. is it ok for the contest?
ZavO - clean up your inbox, it's impossible to pm you  :D. Well, personally, I don't see your uploaded photo, because opens just a main homepage. I had upload problem as well, so resized photo to 200 kb using a "paint". try this trick.

patri24

Реакции
Баллы
This is the dry riverbed Andarax. The only one river in "Taberna's desert", the only natural desert in Europe.
In this place there are a type of sand and rock like sedimentary sandstone and marl soil.
It has been the scene of thousands of film and advertising shoots.

ZavO

Реакции
Баллы
NukeSdead сказал(а):
ZavO - clean up your inbox, it's impossible to pm you  :D. Well, personally, I don't see your uploaded photo, because opens just a main homepage. I had upload problem as well, so resized photo to 200 kb using a "paint". try this trick.
already tried it. now can u see the photo?

stathis12345

Реакции
Баллы
1.jpeg

Hello from Greece, old windmill in my town from 1890!!

xBelgass

Реакции
Баллы
Kaunas Castle is the oldest remaining stone castle in Lithuania. The castle built at the confluence of Nemunas and Neris rivers is mentioned for the first time in written sources in 1361. It is believed that it was built in the 14th century in place of a wooden castle that previously stood there in order to defend against the attacks of the Crusaders. A settlement began forming around the castle which later grew into the current Kaunas city.

Genie1

Реакции
Баллы
Actually, I live in small village near ?ternberk, with 205 inhabitants, founded cca in year 1480. There are not any interesting buildings etc., so I show you photo of panorama

CarbonSkin

Реакции
Баллы
The coat of arms of Lithuania consists of a mounted armoured knight holding a sword and shield, known as Vytis. Since the early 15th century, it has been Lithuania's official coat of arms and is one of the oldest European coats of arms. Vytis is translatable as Chase, Pursuer, Knight or Horseman. Historically ?mounted epic hero of old or in heraldry ? mounted sovereign.
The ruling Gediminid dynasty first adopted the horseback knight as a dynastical symbol which depicted them. Later, in the early 15th century, Grand Duke Vytautas the Great made the mounted knight on a red field the coat of arms of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. Ever since, the Lithuanian rulers and nobles related to the ruling dynasty used the coat of arms. The knight's shield was designed for decoration with the Columns of Gediminas or the Jagiellonian Double Cross.

Asmwalker

Реакции
Баллы
https://files.fm/f/7xsk58cuq
My file is jpg and i convert again in XnConvert and nothing.
Me and my wife start tommorow on sputnik. I will teach my wife what is lineage 2 world. Czestochowa Poland here ;)

FAQ

Реакции
Баллы
Hello guys, LIPOVA plays on RPG, unfortunately I have covid and im unable to leave my house so here is my picture submission in the most interesting way i could think of.

sickboy

Реакции
Баллы
Hello! Last but not least hopefully. This is the lighthouse of Alexandroupoli, built in 1880. I've posted a second photo where you can see it better but without the piece of paper because it was too big.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх