Sputnik [x7] HF - Pre-launch Photo Contest (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!
On the occasion of Sputnik [x7] HF server opening we are launching a special photo contest!
All winners will receive 1 month Premium Account, Flames/Greenery cloak, 1000 RUR and other useful prizes on the new server!

Contest Rules:
1) Photos must be taken by you.
Or by someone else if you want to appear in the picture.
The point is the picture must be taken for this contest specifically and not just googled up on the internet.
2) In the photo there should be one or more recognizable landmarks of your city: monument, historical building, panorama of the city etc.
It'd be nice if you add a couple of words about the landmark you are showing - name, some historical facts or ciltural meaning.
Since some countries still have lockdown measures and restrictions is place, it's ok to just take a picture of any part of your hometown within the allowed distance - a park, a fountain, a pretty building, even a view from your window -  just try and make it interesting.
3) There should be a note in the photo saying "[My City] plays on RPG."
In the place of [My City], of course, should be the name of the city/town you live in (eg "Paris plays on RPG").
The note must be a part of the photo - you can write it down on a piece of paper and place in the frame (however, please refrain from acts of vandalism and do not damage cultural heritage of the city) .
Photos with the inscription added in a graphic editors will be removed from the contest.
4) There should also be the server launch date - 15 November 2021 - in the photo.
Same as your city/town name, the date must be a part of the photo and not added in a graphic editor.
5) To enter the contest you need to publish the photo in this thread
Please use our image hosting upload.rpg-club.net to upload your pictures.
The results will be summed up every week until the opening of Sputnik [x7] HF server on 15 Nov 2021.
Every week up to 10 winners will be chosen.
Participants and winners will receive prizes and nice recognition gifts on the new server soon after the launch.

2lol4rpg

Реакции
Баллы
Vilnius will play  :D
Gediminas Castle tower and a little bit of city
1.jpg
[/url]

NeARmE

Реакции
Баллы
1.jpg

Hello from Greece. 8)
Greek orthodox church of the Holy Cross in Athens.

RzRs

Реакции
Баллы

Greetings from Vilnius Cathedral aka Adena Castle town church.

EvilDancer

Реакции
Баллы
Greetings from greece "saint panteleimonas"

Rapo

Реакции
Баллы
Hello RPG-Clubbers!
New season and a new place from my beloved city of Tychy :) in previous editions I showed you a hotel in the shape of a pyramid and the Monument to Fight and Work. This time, my daughter and I want to show you her favorite playground. In the photo you can see the cheapest ship with a lot of slides, ropes, chambers and climbing sites. At the very top of one of the sails, you can see the coat of arms of Tychy. :)
Interesting, maybe she will find Zaken there one day? ;)

keskes

Реакции
Баллы
Pottery was very important in my province. This is a pottery furnace from 1600.

Fonsi

Реакции
Баллы
Crew member will join to RPG.CLUB as well!!!!!!!!!!!
little bit diffrent, dont have a chance to make picture in town :) :p

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Thank you!
2lol4rpg
nearme
RzRs
EvilDancer
rapo
KesKes
SuperMario
F0nsi18

All of you will get prizes on the new server!
Congratulations!
How to claim your rewards:
1) For Premium Account activation and RURs send me a personal message with the account name you want PA activated for.
It must be an existing accout and it must have a character created on any RPG-club server (otherwise I'm unable to activate PA for it).
If you don't have an account yet, message me later, when you do.
2) Cloaks and other rewards will be added in character inventory, so you need to create your character on Sputnik [x7] first.
After that write me another PM and provide the nickname of the char you want rewards on, as well as the Cloak type you prefer (Flames or Greenery).
Please remember that Cloaks are untradeable and can't be transferred to another character.
PAs will be activated shortly before server start.
Other rewards will be added within 1-3 days after server start.

Sallazar

Реакции
Баллы
Old Barracks (now it is airport) in Pardubice.

NukeSdead

Реакции
Баллы
The Vilnius Television Tower is the tallest building in Lithuania. It is 326.5 metres tall, 8 -th tallest building in Europe. It has observation deck and a Milky Way restourant there. In winter, tower usually is decorated as larger "Christmas Tree". The Television Tower also houses the Fight for Freedom Museum. Who knows, maybe this is TOI in reality with Baium Raid Boss inside - come and check ;)

RasellE

Реакции
Баллы
A photo during sunset of the old outpost in the north side of the island of Kythera which was used as a lookout mostly to warn the citizens for pirate raids.

vory

Реакции
Баллы
National Monument to the Heroes of the Heydrichiad at the Church of St. Cyril and Methodius in Prague ;)

Dew1

Реакции
Баллы
The neo-Gothic church of the Virgin Mary in Dubí, designed by the Italian architect Pietro Bigaglia in the Venetian style.

- sorry for photo quality, but I can´t upload bigger file, dunno why :)

luv

Реакции
Баллы
The palace of culture in Iasi, Romania and the statue of Stephan the Great!
1.jpg

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
Palace garden in Iasi and view to national Bank on Romania

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх