Spoil rates (1 Viewer)

iRock1

Реакции
Баллы
I suggest to change the spoil amount rate to 3x and the chance to 1x. The chance rate is a very bad setup, the spoiler outlevels the mob very fast and we cant spoil enough mats, u can see the mats prices are insane and still increasing. Its better to spoil every 2nd, 3rd mob with 3x amount, then every mob with amount 1x. I hope ill find enough support in the comunity with this change. Thx for considering the change and an answer.

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
indeed

or do both x2 x2
or separate for mats x1 chance x3-5 amount and for recipes keys x3-5 chance x1 amount

Muse1

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah something need to be increased /

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
it was already told that comunaty wants 5x amount for matc with 1x chanse and 5x chanse 1x amount for recepies but atm admins care how to make cakes more expensive :)

M

MichaelV

I've already told admins about the drop/spoil rates and how the community thinks it's better to make them. So wait for an announcement.

P.S. First thing to change will be the quest rates, there will be a poll. After that the drop/spoil rates will be taken into account.

OP
OP
I

iRock1

Реакции
Баллы
thx for answerin

CrossFirepwnz

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
I've already told admins about the drop/spoil rates and how the community thinks it's better to make them. So wait for an announcement.
P.S. First thing to change will be the quest rates, there will be a poll. After that the drop/spoil rates will be taken into account.
One more question... When?

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
CrossFirepwnz сказал(а):
MichaelV сказал(а):
One more question... When?
When time comes  for me to farm varka.

Lire1

Реакции
Баллы
same as c5 clan system mens :] SOON

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх