[09:10] ggerged: ?  ?  ICQ-400-790-837  SKYPE-OFFADENA  WWW.OFFRPG.RU
it`s kinda tiring
and they change nicks quite often
ban this bots plz

M

MV

ymotep сказал(а):
Exactly. I kept banning and banning and banning etc. this bots but they still come back and they did it fast. This was happening before i took a break from the staff. As a GM, there isn't much there can be done. I can ban but they will return in a matter of minutes. And i really can't stay 24 hours a day to keep banning them. Hopefully, the admins can find a better way of getting rid of them.

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
How the fck they can pm you instant when you log or when you port in town ? Seriously wtf

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
bots... some kind of 3rd party software that auto pm's detected players in vecinity. I don't think it's something difficult to do.

ezraelide

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
bots... some kind of 3rd party software that auto pm's detected players in vecinity. I don't think it's something difficult to do.
yes,
and they must use some kind of script so that if you ban a char the bot will automatically create new char and go back to their work spot.
last time i've seen this type of bots it was on retail,teon.
pro botters.

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
i would like to meet those ppl ;D
Awesome work :)))))) I will need some tips to be pro botter in my future servur!!!11

gismo1

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
ymotep сказал(а):
Exactly. I kept banning and banning and banning etc. this bots but they still come back and they did it fast. This was happening before i took a break from the staff. As a GM, there isn't much there can be done. I can ban but they will return in a matter of minutes. And i really can't stay 24 hours a day to keep banning them. Hopefully, the admins can find a better way of getting rid of them.
Did you try ban hes IP? It can solve problem for some time, no? :D
We have this spam bot on x15 too :|.

p1t3r3k

Реакции
Баллы
gismo сказал(а):
MichaelV сказал(а):
ymotep сказал(а):
Did you try ban hes IP? It can solve problem for some time, no? :D
We have this spam bot on x15 too :|.
Enjoy your over 9000 proxies.
BTW. there are severel method's how you can get rid of them. (for instance - Regular expression).

Jokerz

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
ymotep сказал(а):
some servers have ban PC IP .. cant they do this here too ?

MysticAngel

Реакции
Баллы
Jokerz сказал(а):
MichaelV сказал(а):
ymotep сказал(а):
some servers have ban PC IP .. cant they do this here too ?
PC mac address.. PC ip.. xD

ChoCho

Реакции
Баллы
Its not so important to waste a time for it. Who care about it?

JayLO

Реакции
Баллы
mby just stop banning them and simply /block :[ mby they won't make new bots then just try to spam ppl who blocked them

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх