Motherland | Родина - [x3] Soul Crystals and Special Abilities (Part I) (1 Viewer)

Jaenelle

Реакции
Баллы
Hello everyone, my ingame name is Lyana and this will be the 1st part of a guide i've decided to write. If you have any question or remark about it, you can always leave your message here or by private message.
Soul Crystals are used to put a special ability [SA] into your weapon (except dual-sword and dual-dagger weapons, which get their special ability by enchanting to +4).
There are 3 kind of soul crystals: blue, red and green ones. You should choose one of this 3 colors, depending on the special ability you want.  
You can buy soul crystals up to level 10 in Giran?s Luxury Shop and, in order to level it to higher levels, you have to accept the quest ?Enhance your weapon?. You can start it in Giran (NPC Jurek, Magic Guild), Oren (NPC: Gideon,Dark Elf Guild) or Aden (NPC Winonin, Mage Guild). Once you have accepted the quest, remember to delete the soul crystal level 0 you receive, because you can ONLY have ONE soul crystal in your inventory in order for it to level.
Once the quest is accepted, you can go to Giran and buy your soul crystal level 10 (remember to get color you need for your SA)
Here is a list I?ve created of weapons (grade S and upper) with the right color of Soul Crystal you need, for each of their special abilities:  
PBrS8n8.png

A Soul Crystal can only be leveled one level at a time (from 10 to 11; from 11 to 12, etc). On a second tutorial, I?ll explain the leveling process, and which Raidbosses will level your Soul Crystals, depending on their level.
To be continued?

guides

Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,35377.0.html - don't need new tutorial xD

OP
OP
J

Jaenelle

Реакции
Баллы
first: that tutorial is different than this one; second: that is RPG x15, not the same server afterall. I posted tutorials on 15x and I am not repeating the topics anyway.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
I talk about your next tutorial not about this... This is verry ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх