something new for summer? (1 Viewer)

arkheon

Реакции
Баллы
Its just a noobish question but the summer holiday is coming and i want to play in a good low-rate server and obviously rpg-club with official files is the best choice but i dont want to start from the beginning when everyone has lv 85, +6 dyna, full epic, +30 skills, 300 attri char so is that possible that there is some hidden new server project? maybe new h5 server or something??

DRACUENOV

Реакции
Баллы
arkheon сказал(а):
Its just a noobish question but the summer holiday is coming and i want to play in a good low-rate server and obviously rpg-club with official files is the best choice but i dont want to start from the beginning when everyone has lv 85, +6 dyna, full epic, +30 skills, 300 attri char so is that possible that there is some hidden new server project? maybe new h5 server or something?
if its secret then u should know the answer...
anyway probably there will be update to h5 part 3 in june this year, so you can start as "op h5 class" on x15 and wait for update, then probably you will have same chance to get h5 items as others, there is not much players w/ 300 or +30 skill, never saw any dyna set +6... so... you are welcome to start.
remember that some of our current well-farmed players will probably reroll for h5 chronicle ;)

Blaze

Реакции
Баллы
Ohhh h5!! Nice :) But if you can tell me pls when i can read about that update here. Thx

Blaze

Реакции
Баллы
But I asked, where can I find any information about that update here not when it will be coz if it's only your " maybe they will change it to h5" it's not enough for me :p. So if you can gimme any link, I'll be glad

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
There is no link atm only thing u can do is just wait and no one fucking cares its enough for u or not biatch.

Blaze

Реакции
Баллы
Guardian сказал(а):
There is no link atm only thing u can do is just wait and no one fucking cares its enough for u or not biatch.
Pfff I asked polite but I see that some retards can't answer normally... Is your nick compare with Guardian of Stupidity?

DRACUENOV

Реакции
Баллы
Blaze сказал(а):
Guardian сказал(а):
Pfff I asked polite but I see that some retards can't answer normally... Is your nick compare with Guardian of Stupidity?
there is no official announcement, you can only find frapses from thier H5 part 3 off files
http://www.youtube.com/user/RPGMichaelV
http://www.youtube.com/user/testerhfp3
and posts where MichaelV telling us that update will be in June 2011.
there might be more informations on RU RPG CLUB FORUM.

Blaze

Реакции
Баллы

Dziejowa

Реакции
Баллы
But in June start only test server, update normal server take 2-3 months more

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх