some old movie :D (1 Viewer)

dyapwnz

Реакции
Баллы
missing old times GF was rly fun.

http://www.own3d.tv/video/115900/9_vs_9

http://www.own3d.tv/video/49349/some_9_vs_9_match

http://www.own3d.tv/video/44591/rpg_x5_-___adv_oly (rizos my th ] your GH)

FUB

Реакции
Баллы
dunno didint like theese :)
1. pole
2. no hd didint wached
3. dc robe?

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Lol -8 str dye on th at gf? Omfg now i see why u dont kill robes at oly by 1 bs.

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Now i understand why you dont have cp, and why u failed at th, even you dont know how dyes to use.. Nice C4 fighter.

kagome

Реакции
Баллы
vesslan сказал(а):
Now i understand why you dont have cp, and why u failed at th, even you dont know how dyes to use.. Nice C4 fighter.
80 pts pw after 120 matches  with full epic set talking ...

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
Diapwnz сказал(а):
missing old times GF was rly fun.
http://www.own3d.tv/video/115900/9_vs_9
http://www.own3d.tv/video/49349/some_9_vs_9_match
http://www.own3d.tv/video/44591/rpg_x5_-___adv_oly  (rizos my th ] your GH)
Hahah yea more blows land on GW than UE :D
too bad that there are only few interesting fights in oly fraps, rest v DC robes :D

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Kagome mr fanboy, i have 80 points because i have skull edge without sa 300 +7, wait i get my gsc 17 and meet me at oly. Btw who is u ingame kagome? Xoaoxaox

Mr lol dagger knowledge, use moar -8 str use like 5 blows to kill an robe, when u can kill it by 2bs max or 1 with X2 double crit, but what u know about dyes and daggers, ofc nothing.. Gogo moar fail C4 warrior go back to interlude l2j server.

OP
OP
dyapwnz

dyapwnz

Реакции
Баллы
who the fak is this vessla or w/e is his name?another random who looking for attention?go at flame section robot.

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Stop to live at forums and log more ingame, maybe appear in the oly this weekend and u gonna see me, i only see u posting lf cp on forums, nice knowledge guy.

And i remember i pwned ur cardinal without antharas, guess now with how many facestabs i can pwn ur easy cardinal, or maybe i can proov you that i can pwn ur cardinal by 1 backstab with +5str and no -8 interlude str gameplay.

Hello dya still lf cp? XD

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
vesslan сказал(а):
Stop to live at forums and log more ingame, maybe appear in the oly this weekend and u gonna see me, i only see u posting lf cp on forums, nice knowledge guy.
And i remember i pwned ur cardinal without antharas, guess now with how many facestabs i can pwn ur easy cardinal, or maybe i can proov you that i can pwn ur cardinal by 1 backstab with +5str and no -8 interlude str gameplay.
Hello dya still lf cp? XD
vesslan Mar 23 2012 12:55PM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned
RM trade

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
vesslan сказал(а):
Kagome mr fanboy, i have 80 points because i have skull edge without sa 300 +7, wait i get my gsc 17 and meet me at oly. Btw who is u ingame kagome? Xoaoxaox
Mr lol dagger knowledge, use moar -8 str use like 5 blows to kill an robe, when u can kill it by 2bs max or 1 with X2 double crit, but what u know about dyes and daggers, ofc nothing.. Gogo moar fail C4 warrior go back to interlude l2j server.
i still do not understand u
every time u have problems with everyone
why are u flaming to everyone ? what is the main reason ?
ps: i know many daggers that they are using -9 str cause they dont have money for ebayed characters

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Proov that i ebayed something, and then u can talk sh1ts about me.. If you don't have proovs that i ebuyed better keep ur mouth closed,

PS: Babe, i have friends who sold his items and accounts in game for adena and i got that adena, all nights i farm fortress and ppl know about it, so is not hard to get adena with this way, if GM see that i made trades between my accounts and banned all those accounts thinking that i made rm trades, is not a problem i already explain to Alice about that incovenience, and i know she will understand it.. Btw if is need i donate to get my account unbanned i will do it. Stop jealous man, u make fool urself.

kagome

Реакции
Баллы
vesslan сказал(а):
ok look ... with u we always have to wait for u to get something.... last time u needed anthy to beat dagger on oly cause u needed bleed resist. now u need sa on skull edge. what happened to ur +6 shaper +sa +6 300 where that one dissapeared.
btw why would u invest into skull edge since u were flaming knowny for oe daggers the other day. the sa bonus on cd on both daggers is pretty much the same. keep delivering boi.
ps: i'm Babyd0ll ig feel free to pm if u like 1v1 vs cardi lol

PoWeRLeSS

Реакции
Баллы
vesslan сказал(а):
Proov that i ebayed something, and then u can talk sh1ts about me.. If you don't have proovs that i ebuyed better keep ur mouth closed,
PS: Babe, i have friends who sold his items and accounts in game for adena and i got that adena, all nights i farm fortress and ppl know about it, so is not hard to get adena with this way, if GM see that i made trades between my accounts and banned all those accounts thinking that i made rm trades, is not a problem i already explain to Alice about that incovenience, and i know she will understand it.. Btw if is need i donate to get my account unbanned i will do it. Stop jealous man, u make fool urself.
you need to show up anything first dude
you weak  for flame other yet!

Ordep

Реакции
Баллы
He can't play atm, banned for RM trade :)
Imo skills] gear all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх