sod (1 Viewer)

babyface

Реакции
Баллы
sod still open...dunno if should be closed yet or not

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
dude sod was closed for like a month so it's normal to keep it till monday.

Misha

Реакции
Баллы
ROFL gg guardian, imo you for GM :D

Anyway third day open SoD is awesome.. and perma full of ppl.. which other bugs can be abused here w/o punishment?

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
Misha сказал(а):
ROFL gg guardian, imo you for GM  :D
Anyway third day open SoD is awesome.. and perma full of ppl.. which other bugs can be abused here w/o punishment?
what bug do you see here on retail sod can be open 24/7 if someone is killing tiat every 12h so stfu ooc scrub.

Misha

Реакции
Баллы
what kind of stupid fegot are you? ;D
and wtf is ooc?
w/e even with ur best theory about every 12 hrs killing Tiat, how you can explain me that it got closed and opened again in 3 hours, not 12 as you said, Mr IKnowFakinEverything?

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
Misha сказал(а):
what kind of stupid fegot are you?  ;D
and wtf is ooc?
w/e even with ur best theory about every 12 hrs killing Tiat, how you can explain me that it got closed and opened again in 3 hours, not 12 as you said, Mr IKnowFakinEverything?
sorry you are to stupid to understand that.

Misha

Реакции
Баллы
Guardian gimme ur msn info pls... everytime i feel down i have there group called ROFL, which is full of fegz like you and it makes me feel like OK, its not so bad with u, there are moar retarded ppl ;D

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
if you wanna see retard look at the mirror :D

M

MichaelV

Admin forgot to close SoD most probably. I will remember him today again.

Misha, SoD has the same bug that it was on retail GF PTS. The bug is that SoD isn't closing normally and we were unable to fix it yet. The solution is to be closed manually by admin when it is opened by players, after a period of time. If it happens that admin doesn't close it after 24h you can just consider mini Tiat was killed so SoD open time was extended. Actually, if the bug would be fixed, players would be able to keep it open indefinitely if they wanted to.

emQQ

Реакции
Баллы
SoD is closed.

emQQ

Реакции
Баллы
No, I think

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
sod was closed about 11h PM gmt+2 no restart nothing.

M

MichaelV

Ok, found the problem : )
Don't worry, SoD being closed for unlimited time won't happen again. And server restart for closing SoD is no longer needed.

If you take the time to let me know every time when SoD is opened with the exact time, i will do my best to close it exactly after 24h instead of closing it at night time restart.

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Ok, found the problem : )
Don't worry, SoD being closed for unlimited time won't happen again. And server restart for closing SoD is no longer needed.
If you take the time to let me know every time when SoD is opened with the exact time, i will do my best to close it exactly after 24h instead of closing it at night time restart.
why 24 not 12?

M

MichaelV

To compensate a little for the fact that players can't extend the open time by themselves.

OP
OP
B

babyface

Реакции
Баллы
btw about those 'mini'tiats spawning after some time, can any1 give some info how it works some guide or sth ?

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
babyface сказал(а):
btw about those 'mini'tiats spawning after some time, can any1 give some info how it works some guide or sth ?
12h passes SOD closes someone kills mini tiat sod opens for another 12h what else you need to know :D
To Michaelv: SOD till monday would have been good compensation for those couple of weeks prices now are going crazy 5-6kk  :D

OP
OP
B

babyface

Реакции
Баллы
im asking if its normal tiat like drops and dificulty of kiling or sth diffrent

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх