SoD open time? (1 Viewer)

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
When was SoD opened? What time exactly? Just to check when it closes back again.
In 30x SoD would stay open until admin would close it manually, same bug as on retail pts. There it was fixed, here it wasn't. Or it was in the mean time and i didn't notice?

Anyway, let's hope it was fixed or market will very soon be flooded with 300 weapons x_X (not to mention no more access to killing Tiat).

ssj

Реакции
Баллы
i bet 5$ that it isnt fixed and wont be :D

but u can kill tiat 15:00+1 every day :D 1 h time to make i think

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
Its actually the real tiat? Not the fake one =(

petrajss

Реакции
Баллы
i srsly doubt it will be fixed here, if it wasnt on 30x in like 8 months and still isnt

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
either stop summoning the ECS crystals, or close sod.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы

Boblhead

Реакции
Баллы
imo close it manually, hurts the server more than its helping it.

M

MichaelV

Admin is working on fixing this. In the mean time, it will be closed manually. Each time it will be opened, it will stay like that for ~24h.

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
At least your doing something about it, thanks alot.

blackeagle

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Admin is working on fixing this. In the mean time, it will be closed manually. Each time it will be opened, it will stay like that for ~24h.
do the same on 30x, sod is open since like 3 days there ;d

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
Thanks alot Michael, because if sod stayed opened for 1 week 300 weapons would come by and i'd rather those weapons for the moment being to be rare, so yeah thanks again for closing it, to the admins aswell.

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Let's hope it's fixed and will close at tonights restart.

ssj

Реакции
Баллы
Slush сказал(а):
Its actually the real tiat? Not the fake one =(
in normal circumstances it should be up 12h but here it get bugged and u will be able to kill normal tiat every day 15 gmt +1

mek

Реакции
Баллы
It can be open a lot longer than 12h on retail. You just have to kill the mini tiat that spawns every 12 hours and it will stay open.

M

MichaelV

If u've played the retail gf pts then u know what our problem with sod is. Perfect solution is to just let it open for ~24h. And maybe with time, we will fix it to work just like retail. But in the meantime, this solution should please everyone ... should, because there's always some that are not pleased.

About 30x sod, it will remain open for longer periods of time. Admin wants to give new players the same chance to 300 weps like old players (that had sod opened longer).

ssj

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
If u've played the retail gf pts then u know what our problem with sod is. Perfect solution is to just let it open for ~24h. And maybe with time, we will fix it to work just like retail. But in the meantime, this solution should please everyone ... should, because there's always some that are not pleased.
About 30x sod, it will remain open for longer periods of time. Admin wants to give new players the same chance to 300 weps like old players (that had sod opened longer).
well on 5x admin can manualy close it up. Its not often open so no big deal imo till they find a normal fix.

M

MichaelV

From what i understood from ppl with more knowledge, it can be open for 12h + 12h more if u kill mini tiat. Can somebody please post how SoD should work in detail? Or give a link to some place where this is described?

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
From what i understood from ppl with more knowledge, it can be open for 12h + 12h more if u kill mini tiat. Can somebody please post how SoD should work in detail? Or give a link to some place where this is described?
U know where to find me...but it will be more likely info just for you, GM shabaka got already long and complete infos how it should work correctly with many explanations months ago...so they are informed very well in this case, they just dont know how to make some fix there, so this bug stop to apear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх