So who's moving to the new server? (1 Viewer)

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude the I_never_actually_played_this_server_but_I_know_everything_about_it guy is back!

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
naro сказал(а):
zook сказал(а):
spyonyou сказал(а):
i guess lol5x they are going :O
Well i wish you guys good luck for those starting on the 5x, my opinion is that the server will lack a strong community and gm that can handle an international community, i'm no saying the gm sucks or anything dont get me wrong but managing an international community isn't an easy task and require some experienced people which as far as now i haven't seen on these severs :eek:.
Aside from that when the server will start after a month if not a lot of clan started most people will probably not be willing to join cause it is a lot harder to close the gap in a low rate server than a mid rate, and well since the x30 that is currently open is not with buyable +30 drac set in shop i think more people will still be willing to play on a mid rate with some "legit" gameplay than a x5 :O
+1 only people moving to 5x are crybabies that dont want to work to catch up. so instead of catching up in the 30x in like 2 monthsu want to grind for like 3-4 months then wait another 3 months to unlock hellbound then grind somemore for S80, just doesnt make sence 30x is the best thing around 5x will just be a walker/pve race
ure only saying this cuz u re on the side with 30 heroes
your obviously retarded or you dont know me, or both. i could give a fuck about heros or having them lol ask anyone who knows me. in pvp i tell people on vent not to throw valor n shit. i only joined etc cause lionna and baby aka my niggas where there. and at that time johnson wasnt playing here. well now ofc i got more niggas in clan so ima stay but dont be retarded

N

naro

zook сказал(а):
your obviously retarded or you dont know me, or both. i could give a fuck about heros or having them lol ask anyone who knows me. in pvp i tell people on vent not to throw valor n shit. i only joined etc cause lionna and baby aka my niggas where there. and at that time johnson wasnt playing here. well now ofc i got more niggas in clan so ima stay but dont be retarded
why do you start a flame war
when i mentioned 'side with 30 heroes' it implied many things than just having valor
it implied having extreme advantages, gear, skills, epics
if there was a 30x gracia where the winning side were only russians you would never start in it because there would be no fun catching up.
and since when is L2 fun when you have S80 to catch up ? the best time to play l2 is to play when everyone starts at the same time
people don't want a '5X', they want a fresh start, nothing more, nothing less.
people are less concerned by the rates than having a much more competitive server.
don't be retarded and say people that want a 5x are crybabies. you're in etc and you get epics, so its all good for you.

penom

Реакции
Баллы
stackers!!!!!

GG

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
naro сказал(а):
zook сказал(а):
why do you start a flame war
when i mentioned 'side with 30 heroes' it implied many things than just having valor
it implied having extreme advantages, gear, skills, epics
if there was a 30x gracia where the winning side were only russians you would never start in it because there would be no fun catching up.
and since when is L2 fun when you have S80 to catch up ? the best time to play l2 is to play when everyone starts at the same time
people don't want a '5X', they want a fresh start, nothing more, nothing less.
people are less concerned by the rates than having a much more competitive server.
don't be retarded and say people that want a 5x are crybabies. you're in etc and you get epics, so its all good for you.
like i said u dont know me.  lol
moveing on ur retarded 30x is the easiest to catch up in. 5x will start and maybe there wil be 2 sides if one side is dominent and the other quits noone will want to join at a 5x to catch up plus the grind alone is fucking terrible in anycayse there is way way way more loss then reward in that server.
and another thing lol i have a AQ that i just got 2 days before i went on vacation dont be sayin i get epics ect. ect. if i got epics id be trioing groups

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Izlude the I_never_actually_played_this_server_but_I_know_everything_about_it guy is back!
Yeah, because I'm totally wrong.
Have a seat, clown. It's going to be a long day at this rate.
\__

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
There will be 2-3 sides at beginning of the 5x Server. After 1 Month one Allys starts dominating the due botting or no-lifing and it ends like 30x Server. There is almost no chance to catch up until the first people get S80 and Level 85 while other people still exp in Mos or IT.

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
There will be 2-3 sides at beginning of the 5x Server. After 1 Month one Allys starts dominating the due botting or no-lifing and it ends like 30x Server. There is almost no chance to catch up until the first people get S80 and Level 85 while other people still exp in Mos or IT.
Good to know you can magically predict things.

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
darkflame сказал(а):
Good to know you can magically predict things.
im nice like that.
and i like how everyones moving to the 5x cause they want to be top clan, but as i said what do u think will be easier to catch up in? the 5x or the 30x?

smalltitsforwin1

Реакции
Баллы
ofc easier to catch up in 5x than 30x , here after 3-4 months server its 1 side from 1 day beta

its about priv servers and fresh start, every1 want be on top

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
ok so if one side dominates the 5x lets say 1k russians come and zerg the fuck out of you. and they take all the heros and lock down all th epics. how much easier then the 30x would it be? 0% 30x people can reroll in 1 day and make appropriate classes to support there clans. wether its destros or nukers or w/e. dont be naive it really is because u yourself and anyone who disagree's with me, you guys are baddies and cant catch up. ETC is not that good theres a hand full of good players in the clan. ayotechs clan has better players then us, they just lack gracia final experience and there closing the gear gap by the day. like i said before your all cry baby bitches who want it easy.

smalltitsforwin1

Реакции
Баллы
than 3k ppl make zerg and dominate 1k russian zerg

tell why in every topic ETC cry about new server etc etc

give ayotech some items, epics, leanr grcia and fight together on your 30x , but here is a lot new ppl, clans who dont want go to " old server"

OP
OP
M

Mith

Реакции
Баллы
Seems to me all ETC is doing is just spreading negative propaganda for the new server. Trust me, there WILL be a LOT of people on it, and i don't know how you guys would do if you started on the same level with everyone else.

Why so afraid? :)

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
ok lol 5x will be gods gift to the world and im completely wrong

Airis

Реакции
Баллы
I like turtles. I hope in new x5 gonna be alot turtles.

penom

Реакции
Баллы
pff nabs 80% of teh ppl moving to x5 is not cuz they wanna be topz clans/factarz
is bcuz they wanna have some fun.....and have a chance to pew pew with not major adventages,and u know....the best part of l2 is when a server just start and all is fresh with many sided wars

but clan like etc dont see that and they justt stack and stack moar till they leave the server cuz of no competiotion

tru story..am a bit drunk so i am writing random shitz heuehueheuhe(br laughs)

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
no lol best part of any server is end game pvp

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
lets wait 2-3 months and you see them crying on the 5x server forum ...

N

naro

30x or 5x or 100x don't matter for shit in terms of catching up, HELLO, this is l2. not call of duty where you win points and get all weapons after some time and it's over.

you don't play 1month in 30x and suddenly stop and the newbies have time to catch up, you keep pveing to get more and more epics, super overenchanted +25 skills and +10 S80 and vesper.
there is virtually no limit in l2, the more you play, the more advantaged you are, let it be x1000 or x1.

what's easier to catch up is the lower levels and gear. gratz i can reroll everyday one 78 char on the 30x, will it make it easier to catch up the 50 epics and 83 books and vesper, no.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Etc have like 50 for events and 80 max on sieges, pretty hard to beat that with 2-3 clans

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх