So who's moving to the new server? (1 Viewer)

baholete

Реакции
Баллы
Gonna be boting it till my pc explodes ::)

penom

Реакции
Баллы
muslamics botz!!!

Ltd

Реакции
Баллы
spyonyou сказал(а):
i guess lol5x they are going :O
Well i wish you guys good luck for those starting on the 5x, my opinion is that the server will lack a strong community and gm that can handle an international community, i'm no saying the gm sucks or anything dont get me wrong but managing an international community isn't an easy task and require some experienced people which as far as now i haven't seen on these severs :eek:.
Aside from that when the server will start after a month if not a lot of clan started most people will probably not be willing to join cause it is a lot harder to close the gap in a low rate server than a mid rate, and well since the x30 that is currently open is not with buyable +30 drac set in shop i think more people will still be willing to play on a mid rate with some "legit" gameplay than a x5 :O
Be quiet please

Ltd

Реакции
Баллы
wtb new server info

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
me move me move.
me lovs grind @ x5.

n0 l1f3.

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
spyonyou сказал(а):
Well i wish you guys good luck for those starting on the 5x, my opinion is that the server will lack a strong community and gm that can handle an international community, i'm no saying the gm sucks or anything dont get me wrong but managing an international community isn't an easy task and require some experienced people which as far as now i haven't seen on these severs :eek:.
Aside from that when the server will start after a month if not a lot of clan started most people will probably not be willing to join cause it is a lot harder to close the gap in a low rate server than a mid rate, and well since the x30 that is currently open is not with buyable +30 drac set in shop i think more people will still be willing to play on a mid rate with some "legit" gameplay than a x5 :O
+1 only people moving to 5x are crybabies that dont want to work to catch up. so instead of catching up in the 30x in like 2 monthsu want to grind for like 3-4 months then wait another 3 months to unlock hellbound then grind somemore for S80, just doesnt make sence 30x is the best thing around 5x will just be a walker/pve race

E

Evokiller

zook сказал(а):
spyonyou сказал(а):
+1 only people moving to 5x are crybabies that dont want to work to catch up. so instead of catching up in the 30x in like 2 monthsu want to grind for like 3-4 months then wait another 3 months to unlock hellbound then grind somemore for S80, just doesnt make sence 30x is the best thing around 5x will just be a walker/pve race
Hater

morfeus2

Реакции
Баллы
zook сказал(а):
a lot of ppl have no clue about GF ;) :D........u will  see army of cryers on forum after 1 month accusing  x,y,z  clan for botting

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
Main admin - Maxim is online at forums... plx info about new server.

M

MinDiuSe

most played servers vas 3x - 5x - 7x never used a bot never knew how to use one not wiling to learn - boting is for pussies :)

snopx

Реакции
Баллы
no botting is for ppl who doesnt like to kill thousands of mobs just to get bigger e-pennis. i will be with my Girtl while u will be killing mobs, so who is pussy?????

M

MinDiuSe

snopx сказал(а):
no botting is for ppl who doesnt like to kill thousands of mobs just to get bigger e-pennis. i will be with my Girtl while u will be killing mobs, so who is pussy?
will be with my girl while you will be boting and i will be boxed :eek:
and guess who will be thinking about " how not to get a ban "  ?

snopx

Реакции
Баллы

morfeus2

Реакции
Баллы
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
most played servers vas 3x - 5x - 7x never used a bot never knew how to use one not wiling to learn - boting is for pussies :)
yes on c4 maybe, wanna see u on 5 lvl-ing till 85 + at least to subs for skills

N

naro

zook сказал(а):
spyonyou сказал(а):
ure only saying this cuz u re on the side with 30 heroes

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Lowrates were always more popular than midrates, first of all. Secondly, a lowrate that's Gracia Final OFF with a fresh start will attract a lot of people, so to be honest, nobody really cares if you midrate scrubs don't choose to come or not, but don't play it off as if the 30x is so much more PVP orientated than the 5x could ever be because that's just nonsense.

5x's do not automatically equal botting. I find it funny that the same people mostly accused to be bots are saying things like this. No, it just doesn't work that way.

The main reason the 30x is shit is because it's pretty much been ETC vs. the server since the very beginning and guess what? It still is. You'll boast and brag of course, I can't blame you. Just too bad you've never realized the flaw in your plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх