So who's moving to the new server? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
M

Mith

Реакции
Баллы
Who's evokiller?

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
Anyway stop spaming here and go to new server. thxbb

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
evokiller waiting for another server to leave in 2 weeks again? lol

M

MinDiuSe

First i don't thing that they can pay 4 the files becouse it's GF files not lol azure c5 it costs a lot of $$$

Ltd

Реакции
Баллы
Sorry for the question. but im a little bit confused, when did the new server stqrt?? or his beta?? and what rates?? thnkss

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
Ltd сказал(а):
Sorry for the question. but im a little bit confused, when did the new server stqrt? or his beta? and what rates? thnkss
EXP rate prolly will be 5x and we have no news about other ones, start  "few weeks after new year", beta already up and it's 5x and after beta is over there will be wipe before server goes live.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
and ppl from x1-20 will be able to transfer and start with lvl 75 and a grade gear gf

penom

Реакции
Баллы
Pel8 сказал(а):
and ppl from x1-20 will be able to transfer and start with lvl 75 and a grade gear gf
wow dude stop talking such bullshit, aibo already said no one ever mentioned that so stop creating shits in ur mind
and wait for official announcement.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
penom сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
wow dude stop talking such bullshit, aibo already said no one ever mentioned that so stop creating shits in ur mind
https://www.rpg-club.org/?p=events&s=2
Go hit on the Maxumun x10 button and use google translator u stupid pice of shit

penom

Реакции
Баллы
cuz the transfer is only to x10 fuking slut dickhead

OP
OP
M

Mith

Реакции
Баллы
E

Evokiller

Pel8 сказал(а):
penom сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
https://www.rpg-club.org/?p=events&s=2
Go hit on the Maxumun x10 button and use google translator u stupid pice of shit
pel8, maybe you need something stronger than google translator?
Might I suggest rosetta stone?

Luke1

Реакции
Баллы
Gonna join this server :)
I hope to see alot of people here.

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
this 30x or the lol5x?

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
i guess lol5x they are going :O
Well i wish you guys good luck for those starting on the 5x, my opinion is that the server will lack a strong community and gm that can handle an international community, i'm no saying the gm sucks or anything dont get me wrong but managing an international community isn't an easy task and require some experienced people which as far as now i haven't seen on these severs :eek:.
Aside from that when the server will start after a month if not a lot of clan started most people will probably not be willing to join cause it is a lot harder to close the gap in a low rate server than a mid rate, and well since the x30 that is currently open is not with buyable +30 drac set in shop i think more people will still be willing to play on a mid rate with some "legit" gameplay than a x5 :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх