So who's moving to the new server? (1 Viewer)

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):

Wasn't there and can't say much more then i c from a screen shot,you got no nobl on yourself so is true that you got rezed after you got killed and 2 nd turn of cp clicker it made you spend all CP pots (F8,F9), btw was the char Asti(ee) on bad walker set up so he recarges you or he just gave you more mana instead of heals cose he wanted you to solo those mobs (cose no more other 4b was alive)?
haha finaly  some one aggr'ed
Y i have no time to nobless myself, i'd better give couple BS's in same time. Ask anyone who's exping on hb - it's very hard to kill me, it possible when i am last one alive or have 2-3 DD's + SWS/BD agr on my ass.
Some one wrote about auto cp already, i'm using nostromo. Yes, i can afford 500cp/pvp so i dont care if i click too much. BTW f8 is ghp.
As you can see, damage on a grade robes w/o cov is 5k+.  I don't need heal, as you can see mons can't hit me - only magic. Or u want me to kill that 6-7 mons alone?

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
why you cry bout other ppl have cp clickers when meos/absolute/4bus use them too?

ps: last man standing is the winner

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
no matter how you look the guy thats standing in last place is the winner

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
i will survive :D

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
Official announcment... When?

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
N

nondas

on a new server:
wtb legit donations (class change quests etc, rare accesories etc)
new hardware for the server's stability
antibotting system + gm surveillance
and this server could be the next best thing

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
nondas сказал(а):
on a new server:
and this server could  be the next best thing
what means rare? valakas hats?
antibotting system is impossible. new fix = new bot
x5 could not be the best thing. it's for pve

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
x5 is for ppl that want try to make $ by selling stuff or just love mad fun grind and kill monsters

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
bdish сказал(а):
nondas сказал(а):
on a new server:
That is bullsh1t if some server want to put anti bot system they can do it, servers with crap files have that kinda of anti bot protection and it works fine. So why should server with the best files around not have this, you can connect to server with bot sure but you get dced within 10 min and auto banned.

Pipiras

Реакции
Баллы
bloodeh сказал(а):
x5 is for ppl that want try to make $ by selling stuff or just love mad fun grind and kill monsters
wtf you talking? it's not c5, to get 81+ lvl in gracia final x5 its eazy + if you have cake so it's x15, and now you grinding mobs in hb for S80 quest not for lvl, so it's then ppls grinding qi and are 82-83-84-85 lvl, and you will get exp, in rpgx30 now you reach 85 100% and then grind qi so I dont see differents

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
Pipiras сказал(а):
bloodeh сказал(а):
wtf you talking? it's not c5, to get 81+ lvl in gracia final x5 its eazy + if you have cake so it's x15, and now you grinding mobs in hb for S80 quest not for lvl, so it's then ppls grinding qi and are 82-83-84-85 lvl, and you will get exp, in rpgx30 now you reach 85 100% and then grind qi so I dont see differents
who said there will be gmshop?

Pipiras

Реакции
Баллы
bdish сказал(а):
Pipiras сказал(а):
bloodeh сказал(а):
who said there will be gmshop?
dont be so stupid, gms need money so gm shop with donate silver coins will be trust me

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
bdish сказал(а):
nondas сказал(а):
on a new server:
That is bullsh1t if some server want to put anti bot system they can do it, servers with crap files have that kinda of anti bot protection and it works fine. So why should server with the best files around not have this, you can connect to server with bot sure but you get dced within 10 min and auto banned.
Another fool thinking that noone boats on Dex or Azure...

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
azure was botable...

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
it was, but You couldn't download any bot from any site and run it like you can here. Same for dual boxing.

Or rofl, Even the own rpg-bot. add assist script upload it and say thanks.

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
it was, but You couldn't download any bot from any site and run it like you can here. Same for dual boxing.
Or rofl, Even the own rpg-bot. add assist script upload it and say thanks.
oh a script kiddo,lets do dis then.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
In light of recent events, despite of perfect files, i would say it is a complete utter waste of time to play on a 5x server on this network. Although i don't think you'll read this, maybe you'll (you=admin/owner) be kind enough and sell this damn files to a server that can provide a real quality server for the l2 community, like dex or azure. And i think they are trustworthy enough to not sell the files further, so u'll still have a good exclusivity over them. Thnx.
Have a nice day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх