So who's moving to the new server? (1 Viewer)

penom

Реакции
Баллы
take a shower and we talk kk?

M

MinDiuSe

as much as I heard a bout criss is that he's a tard that doesn't even log him self on to be fed .. You have to bax a lol he to make him hero? :( W8ting 4 active he v3k ;D

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
as much as I heard a bout criss is that he's a tard that doesn't even log him self on to be fed .. You have to bax a lol he to make him hero?  :(  W8ting 4 active he v3k  ;D
Welcome to the fanclub :) btw the only time that i wasnt on my char was 2 cb rounds were Jacky played for me (we have oog life), and never was boxed for feeds, so you got bad info. Go spoil crafted leather dorfie, do your work rofl

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
Chris сказал(а):
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
as much as I heard a bout criss is that he's a tard that doesn't even log him self on to be fed .. You have to bax a lol he to make him hero?  :(  W8ting 4 active he v3k  ;D
Welcome to the fanclub :) btw the only time that i wasnt on my char was 2 cb rounds were Jacky played for me (we have oog life), and never was boxed for feeds, so you got bad info.
you got "that something you offered" yet? :D

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Gawain сказал(а):
Chris сказал(а):
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
as much as I heard a bout criss is that he's a tard that doesn't even log him self on to be fed .. You have to bax a lol he to make him hero?  :(  W8ting 4 active he v3k  ;D
Welcome to the fanclub :) btw the only time that i wasnt on my char was 2 cb rounds were Jacky played for me (we have oog life), and never was boxed for feeds, so you got bad info.
you got "that something you offered" yet? :D
busisness in private :)

M

MinDiuSe

Chris сказал(а):
Welcome to the fanclub :) btw the only time that i wasnt on my char was 2 cb rounds were Jacky played for me (we have oog life), and never was boxed for feeds, so you got bad info. Go spoil crafted leather dorfie, do your work rofl
First i'm a pivipi dorf not a spoiler and second I said what i heard and btw if u have oog life why do you live in forum?  :eek:

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
lol thesun ...  joke really.
i believe every 9v9 i did vs them with my group( just a fyi we don't use valor for 9v9s like u etc, even if we had the chance) we won flawless... pvp skills...lol bro
want 9v9?
if 2 partys from ur ally exping on green - nobody will fight us 9v9. it allways will be 18 vs 9. Ur guys running like chicken to another party, agring mons,then crying "mobs killed us"
and yes hi2u

TZ clan sucked enough and left the server
Redplay clan sucked enough and left the server
Scream clan sucked enough and left the server
4business next?

pred5

Реакции
Баллы
bdish сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
i believe every 9v9 i did vs them with my group( just a fyi we don't use valor for 9v9s like u etc, even if we had the chance) we won flawless... pvp skills...lol bro
want 9v9?
if 2 partys from ur ally exping on green - nobody will fight us 9v9. it allways will be 18 vs 9. Ur guys running like chicken to another party, agring mons,then crying "mobs killed us"
and yes hi2u

4business next?
lol retard.. in that print u show there wasnt even u who killed us, we killed ur party, some1 mass ressed before die, etc appeared we fought 'em and then ur pt got up and stabed 2 of us that was still up with mobs to take care of

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
4b+meow not together anymore?

Garnett

Реакции
Баллы
wasn't glamcore banned? ::)

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
pred5 сказал(а):
bdish сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
want 9v9?
and yes hi2u

4business next?
lol retard.. in that print u show there wasnt even u who killed us, we killed ur party, some1 mass ressed before die, etc appeared we fought 'em and then ur pt got up and stabed 2 of us that was still up with mobs to take care of
etc?u cant kill etc dont lie to urself, or show us da proof

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
thesun]you, at least they can warback and have proper pvp.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы

Wasn't there and can't say much more then i c from a screen shot,you got no nobl on yourself so is true that you got rezed after you got killed and 2 nd turn of cp clicker it made you spend all CP pots (F8,F9), btw was the char Asti(ee) on bad walker set up so he recarges you or he just gave you more mana instead of heals cose he wanted you to solo those mobs (cose no more other 4b was alive)?

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):

Wasn't there and can't say much more then i c from a screen shot,you got no nobl on yourself so is true that you got rezed after you got killed and 2 nd turn of cp clicker it made you spend all CP pots (F8,F9), btw was the char Asti(ee) on bad walker set up so he recarges you or he just gave you more mana instead of heals cose he wanted you to solo those mobs (cose no more other 4b was alive)?
Splicho the legot strikes back

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
haha. Joking aside, he was a loooooooooooooooooooot more legot then most of u faghats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх