So who's moving to the new server? (1 Viewer)

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Garnett сказал(а):
i repeat myself and i think most of ppl think like me, im not a kid who goes to school at morning and then he can nerd all the day long,i got a good work,a busy life, and im not going to waste my time on a low rate, 30x is good enough for the time i have.
i guess a lot of ppl have my same "problems" in starting over in a low rate
I agree on you that x30 are good rates for gracia final, but you look like you gonna live on this x30 server. Just a small question: How many servers you changed in last 12 months, and how many times you said "no way i aint starting all over again". The whole point of fresh server is temptation of new world and new place with same rules for all.
Just to tell you why x30 aint and wont ever be good enough to stay on it permanently: Open beta with no wipe, fucked up rates that got changed few times within 1 st 2 months, no proper advertise and not many clans with big population could come to server cose they didn't even knew about it.
Now if you check that people found out about server with perfect gracia final files, even after few months people decided to join it. Now what makes you think that x5 will be russians and just bots, from looking a bit in the past should be much better then x30 cose GM's saw at least some of mistakes they did on x30, but in case that Boting gonna be available they better not even bother opening server on that part i do agree.

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
haart сказал(а):
long time no see
but i love to see how etc cry because peoples will leave that fuked server and they will have only pve in SoD
wtf? etc are afraid to start in same conditions like the rest?
etc cannot start without farming on walker because of no rules in beta stage?
a clean and fair for all start is not good enough for mighty etc?
ETC has a life unlike some other dudes that want to go grind on 5x from 0

haart

Реакции
Баллы
bloodeh сказал(а):
haart сказал(а):
long time no see
but i love to see how etc cry because peoples will leave that fuked server and they will have only pve in SoD
and what clan has most players in top 100 EXP+SP
who farmed more then any other? not ETC ofc

penom

Реакции
Баллы
bloodeh сказал(а):
haart сказал(а):
long time no see
LOLED

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
i bet ur gonna be one of those sad guys playing on news year eve :(

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
I see mucho QQ from ppl who got raped by ETC and they're not gonna go to new 5x so you ppl should be happy about it.I mean they won't do that rolling thing again if they don't play there and even if they do in the end everything will end like on 30x.ETC]All and ETC vs all.All you did is cried 'omg etc mengz have better equip' and yeh that was prolly the main reason why other clans lost most of their fights but cmon this is 30x...Since HB is unlocked you can do dynasty sets in 1 month for like 30 ppl atleast if you nolife.We tried that it took us 1-2 days with only 8-9ppl to get dynasty recipes for 1 set.Main ETC enemies have like ~100 ppl in clan so is it so hard to craft dynasty sets for atleast 3 parties?What you gonna do when 5x opens and there will be 'nolifers grind clans' which will grind equip like 2-3x times faster than rest of the server?Cry again 'we need to catch up'?Remember ppl when you started ETC actually wasn't even raiding (well saw them just 1-2 times @ golky) so you had good opportunity to get S gr from rb drop I'm not even gonna talk about varka/ketra.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Nice story, but you are not the person that got right to say things like this Akirakei. Only people that stayed here all the time got right to say something like that, for example if Demonos said something like that i wouldn't comment.

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
There it will be same anyway:) bots,lags,cry clans and next shits like always in l2

Garnett

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
I agree on you that x30 are good rates for gracia final, but you look like you gonna live on this x30 server. Just a small question: How many servers you changed in last 12 months
only one time,and it's enough...
i played on Teon one year ago when i had time to play, but now if im going to start over again,it would be another 30x,not surely a low rate server

OP
OP
M

Mith

Реакции
Баллы
Y'all sound like faggots, rly.
The main reason of this thread was to see what clans are moving to this server , and what competition to expect , not bitching that it's too hard or that the rates are too low.

The purpose of this thread wasn't to hear your pussy complaints or ask you if you have a life or not, and neither did i want to see what clans are staying on the 30X . Start posting clan names or gtfo my thread.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
i only read page 1 and here im gonna post 2 things

people moving to 5x, i hope you got walker or bot(as some would call it) running/working.

and

30x gonna be fun in january(i hopeD;)

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
Garnett сказал(а):
Lloth сказал(а):
There it will be same anyway:) bots,lags,cry clans and next shits like always in l2
and imo, botting in a low rate can have a sense,not like on 30x
A lot bots on IoP,Varka,Ketra,IT - 30x
aYotech сказал(а):
people moving to 5x, i hope you got walker or bot(as some would call it) running/working.
and
Yes will be fun:) Fun is now too :p

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
We have bots here on the 30x so with the same population there would be like x5 as many bots... Most ppl want the pvp but cant stand being on the same ground as others (aka bad losers) thats why they bot. Funny to see ppl from ETC botting... if i was the clanleader of ETC i would kick those fucking morons out, didnt you say you wanted more competition?

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
Most ppl want the pvp but cant stand being on the same ground as others (aka bad losers) thats why they bot. Funny to see ppl from Meow botting... if i was the clanleader of Meow i would kick those fucking morons out, didnt you say etc are botters and suck?

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
Lloth сказал(а):
Garnett сказал(а):
Lloth сказал(а):
and imo, botting in a low rate can have a sense,not like on 30x
A lot bots on IoP,Varka,Ketra,IT - 30x
aYotech сказал(а):
and
Yes will be fun:) Fun is now too :p
I forgot etc plays for pve. Sorry.
Or you meant that fighting a graders is fun? aka thesun

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Most ppl want the pvp but cant stand being on the same ground as others (aka  bad losers) thats why they bot. Funny to see ppl from Meow botting... if i was the clanleader of Meow i would kick those fucking morons out, didnt you say etc are botters and suck?
Meow are botters and suck as well, happy now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх