Shame on RPG GM (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы Lethality
  • Дата начала
L

Lethality

I thought the Rpg club server is realy cool, yes it's nice server BUT GM what a u doing with BANS. U ban all my party with 4 boxes, becouse u think they are bots. in that party was no one boT, just boxes, who help fight with mobs, Like wc, BS,
And u ban us in toi 3, ok I understand that u think we are bots, ok BUT why u ban Regas, he was in toi 1and he was just runing to us, u BAN HE TOO AND SAY BOT. its obviuosly that u dont care or its bot or not, just ban ant gf. I think its not fair and I want get back my char. It looks like this Gm dont care what people think about u, and in server announcments write
Russia quality guarantee. I don't see quality, maybe u say to me what that means? waiting answer.

OP
OP
L

Lethality

I dont know how feel and what say when that happen, u playing whit friends, sitting in vt, and suddenly u tp to jail, dont know for what, why.
I think to start play in here again with new char if do not unban my but what if that happens again, ban for nothing, playing playing, tp to jail, go to ban list and u see Lethality bot date GMroom. Banned. Be carefull.

socket

Реакции
Баллы
3 boxes and more are not allowed (logged by one player).

OP
OP
L

Lethality

I box 2 ppl, and other friends box another

M

MichaelV

Just don't bot, don't have any other advice to give to you. Things like GM mistake are ofc very possible, but u'll have very hard times trying to convince him, so better start new char.

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
Wtb Aibo and his bot movies.

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Just don't bot, don't have any other advice to give to you. Things like GM mistake are ofc very possible, but u'll have very hard times trying to convince him, so better start new char.
start new char buy more cakes so we are happy and dont care u get banned again cause gms do what they want

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
oh look.. an other thread..

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
Mistakes are possible, and this was an mistake too..

I had similar thing at x30, however never really did anything - just because was too lazy, and wasn't really worthed.

At x30, we were farming varkas, and i brought myself and dworfie to craft so some intro center of spot i made him sit, He was doing complete nothing just sitting, and crafting shots when mp was full. We stopped farming varkas, i turned the dorfie window he was in jail. So wasn't that mistake ? Warsmith got banned for sitting in middle of spot, he wasn't even in party.

And yes, the ban was made by subaka, I talked with aibo about that drofie, since he was only one that actually cared, he said that he had nothing to do with it, and it's subakas fault.

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
try to contact admin u get nice reply that there is donation unban option :))))))

Blast

Реакции
Баллы
donate unban, vodka needed
vodkaz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх