Motherland | Родина - [x3] Seven Signs Part 4, Secret Ritual of the Priests or Seven Signs LABYRINTH (1 Viewer)

ceburekas

Реакции
Баллы
NOTE: This is how you look in the transform (female characters). Once you have transformed all your own skills and inventory gets greyed out so there is no possibility to use any skills or potions. You will lose all movement-related buffs (others stay but you don't really need them), you keep Berserker but it gets deleted once you teleport in the Sanctum. So far it seems the only thing that can add a bit more speed is the armor set with +DEX so I used Doom Light. If the armor has + Speed (like Dark Crystal) or if you have dyes for +DEX those do not improve your speed. Only thing that seems to work is armor set with +DEX and since speed is the crucial factor you might consider doing all you can to improve it. The skill lasts 20 seconds and it slows you down, if you need to remove it you can do it same way as you remove buffs (Alt + left click). The transformation does not have a timer, it lasts until you either finish the quest or talk to Raymond to remove it.
WRONG
DEX /Armors doesnt work in 7s laba. at all lies all chars have movement speed identical.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
at this is one guide with low info......

guides

Реакции
Баллы
is your video? nothing personal really...

guides

Реакции
Баллы
IF is your video :) is ok all if is copy paste...............

OP
OP
WholeLottaRosie

WholeLottaRosie

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
xBelgass сказал(а):
Izzy сказал(а):
ai du not undrestrand yo
If you made this video by yourself. (step 5).
It was sarcasm :x
EDIT: Yes i made video by myself, but not in this server. 7s labyrinth everywhere is the same thing, well i think except some java servers..

OP
OP
WholeLottaRosie

WholeLottaRosie

Реакции
Баллы
Day 3: day soon will be over, and i still didn't get any/news reward..
TO BE CONTINUED...

guides

Реакции
Баллы
stay chill you need to wait arround 7/8 days

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
xBelgass сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
xBelgass сказал(а):
Izzy сказал(а):
ai du not undrestrand yo
EDIT: Yes i made video by myself, but not in this server. 7s labyrinth everywhere is the same thing, well i think except some java servers..
Good job if you made the video by yourself! No sarcasm needed tho!
xBelgass сказал(а):
TO BE CONTINUED...
About the reward, please be patient and remember that the Admins are humans too and are busy in their real lifes especially around this time of the year because of Christmas, New Years Eve and Holidays.

OP
OP
WholeLottaRosie

WholeLottaRosie

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
xBelgass сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
xBelgass сказал(а):
Izzy сказал(а):
ai du not undrestrand yo
Good job if you made the video by yourself! No sarcasm needed tho!
xBelgass сказал(а):
TO BE CONTINUED...
About the reward, please be patient and remember that the Admins are humans too and are busy in their real lifes especially around this time of the year because of Christmas, New Years Eve and Holidays.
kk

OP
OP
WholeLottaRosie

WholeLottaRosie

Реакции
Баллы
ceburekas сказал(а):
NOTE: This is how you look in the transform (female characters). Once you have transformed all your own skills and inventory gets greyed out so there is no possibility to use any skills or potions. You will lose all movement-related buffs (others stay but you don't really need them), you keep Berserker but it gets deleted once you teleport in the Sanctum. So far it seems the only thing that can add a bit more speed is the armor set with +DEX so I used Doom Light. If the armor has + Speed (like Dark Crystal) or if you have dyes for +DEX those do not improve your speed. Only thing that seems to work is armor set with +DEX and since speed is the crucial factor you might consider doing all you can to improve it. The skill lasts 20 seconds and it slows you down, if you need to remove it you can do it same way as you remove buffs (Alt + left click). The transformation does not have a timer, it lasts until you either finish the quest or talk to Raymond to remove it.
WRONG
DEX /Armors doesnt work in 7s laba. at all lies all chars have movement speed identical.
btw yes any armor like dc robe with +speed or dex dyes doesn't affect speed in labyrinth instance but armors with dex bonuses like doom light in it does

OP
OP
WholeLottaRosie

WholeLottaRosie

Реакции
Баллы
ffs it's 8 day today, still no news, no rewards :D

OP
OP
WholeLottaRosie

WholeLottaRosie

Реакции
Баллы
then at least some1 could inform participants, that they won't get reward. and now administration are just ignoring me :) every day i log in to game and expect to see rurs, when i don't i log in to forum and expect to see message, but i don't get either
EDIT:  DAY 9 STILL NO SH1T WAS GIVEN  :D

OP
OP
WholeLottaRosie

WholeLottaRosie

Реакции
Баллы
ignoring ur community is part of this event reward? ;D

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы