Setups (2 Viewers)

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Okay since ive talked to a lot of ppl recently about endgame party setups and gotten a lot of different opinions from ppl id like to hear what you guys say...

What parties and what classes do you think is useful for different endgame parties and why? which would you say is the ultimate 9man party?

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
the one that actually reaches the endgame without quitting

Fire1

Реакции
Баллы
Any party u just need activity and know the game.

OP
OP
Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Meh, i dont agree... you cant really play with a shitty setup and do well, thats just not possible ffs. ;/
Thing is a friend of mine says without kamalols ur dead meat 100% and hes saying a titan is worth shit pretty much, i disagreed and said that a party with: WR, DB, Titan, SK/Pala, EE, Cardi, WC, BD, SWS would probably do allrite, what do you think? Titans = old shit that got no use those days? same for SK?

I saw some decent titan vids (GromHellFire, TerrorMachine, GoodTimes) but hes discards them and says the enemies are shitty thats why they win...

WoTE

Реакции
Баллы
Kuro1n сказал(а):
I saw some decent titan vids (GromHellFire, TerrorMachine, GoodTimes) but hes discards them and says the enemies are shitty thats why they win...
If you encounter better enemy players you will loose no matter what pt setup you have.  Dude it's not like it was in c4 or c5 only mages or only archers, Pick whatever you want and play like you mean it !!!

Zeld1

Реакции
Баллы
me too i wonder if it worth to play titan
like you said in those video titan is ultra stuff vs ppl low stuff
and ofc they show you only when he is full frenzy zealot

OP
OP
Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
WoTE сказал(а):
Kuro1n сказал(а):
If you encounter better enemy players you will loose no matter what pt setup you have.  Dude it's not like it was in c4 or c5 only mages or only archers, Pick whatever you want and play like you mean it !!!
Yes i know its not c4/c5 but im saying, lets say 2 teams face off 9v9 all active chars same gear approx etc, equal terms so to say... One team is a team with SK titan zerker and a WR while the other is a team with slh arba SR HE, would the team with titan stand any chance? You get my point? IMO titans got lots of potential but do they stand a chance versus a slh who will fuck their buffs up in seconds for example?

S1xX

Реакции
Баллы
hands]no hands

Maleax

Реакции
Баллы
Kuro1n сказал(а):
WoTE сказал(а):
Kuro1n сказал(а):
Yes i know its not c4/c5 but im saying, lets say 2 teams face off 9v9 all active chars same gear approx etc, equal terms so to say... One team is a team with SK titan zerker and a WR while the other is a team with slh arba SR HE, would the team with titan stand any chance? You get my point? IMO titans got lots of potential but do they stand a chance versus a slh who will fuck their buffs up in seconds for example?
If u have good team, wc should make somekind of "rebuff" after frenzy zealot rage started.

Crucial

Реакции
Баллы
Kuro1n сказал(а):
WoTE сказал(а):
Kuro1n сказал(а):
man why u think bad of titans :D .. titans need one crit to smash u and when they got frenzy + zae , they dont even need to crit :p .. and when they got a bow with em?  i dont think that 16k+ p atk is a weak points :p they are slow yeah and vs slh they will lose all their buffs, but they need exactly 2 hits to kill a slh :p

OP
OP
Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Yea... oh well i guess ill just go for my destro party setup and hope for the best. : P
In worst case i could just pole a new char up once i got full ele ss. :)

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Crucial сказал(а):
Kuro1n сказал(а):
WoTE сказал(а):
Kuro1n сказал(а):
man why u think bad of titans :D .. titans need one crit to smash u and when they got frenzy + zae , they dont even need to crit :p .. and when they got a bow with em?  i dont think that 16k+ p atk is a weak points :p they are slow yeah and vs slh they will lose all their buffs, but they need exactly 2 hits to kill a slh :p
Titan aint bad for pvp, is actually far from it but any smart Soul hound in pvp would steal 1 st buffs from it since all fights are with prefrenzy. Tho like guys said in upper post WC could rebuff  7 buffs after Titan does frenzy+zealot and it might not get frenzy/zealot stolen.

Igorius

Реакции
Баллы
when it comes to melee group i think the best setup for a 9x9 is slh/zerker/2daggers/supports.
anyway, if u wanna play as destro u can put a destro in ur pt instead of one dagger and it'll be like dagger/destro/zerker/slh. The destro will helps a lot on pve and u still have a decent group for pvp, a stacked destro is not that bad.

just my pov :)

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
imo mele as igorius said, but uhm lets be honest dagger on pvp does more than destro... slow as fck gets agro and he is more fuked up than daggers coz of speed so... if nuker i'd go for 3 nukers + slh/ or tank, didnt play nukers on gf so only guessing but 3 nukers + slh seems best. about mele with slh zerk 2 daggers its very decent setup for both pve/pvp so seems best for me

L

linn

imo nuker setup is best.

TK, SH, SH/SPS, Necro, SE,EE, SwS, BD, Bish with chickens and you can make great AoE pt everywhere. It's the fastest farm imo. If you talk about pvp it shouldn't be bad too.

OP
OP
Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
destros aint that slow once they pop zealot tho... : X

Rohnin

Реакции
Баллы
slh/berk/dagger/glad

gladi 300atri with +30duelist spirit = win button

Danny1

Реакции
Баллы
linn сказал(а):
imo nuker setup is best.
TK, SH, SH/SPS, Necro, SE,EE, SwS, BD, Bish with chickens and you can make great AoE pt everywhere. It's the fastest farm imo. If you talk about pvp it shouldn't be bad too.
Mage party w/o ol u failed already ;)

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
end game melee pt wont need a zerker that much, rush impact wont land at all so id say slh 2 daggers and 1 da, pk or sk

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
linn сказал(а):
imo nuker setup is best.
And the SE gonna rebuff during pvp/pve and brainless Stigma people for BD/SWS. xD
3 Nuker (SPS/Sorc or SH doesnt matter what class you have in party and 1 Necro), OL, WC, BD, SWS, Bish and EE or 3 Nuker, Tank/SLH, OL, BD, SWS, Bish and EE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх