Servers merge - Poll (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
I never heard of a new poll. Anyway, if that option wins, personally i will suggest them to make it x10, middle ground.
this poll is already fcked up cuz some ppl made 400 votes on x15 in few hours :D

l33thax

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
I never heard of a new poll. Anyway, if that option wins, personally i will suggest them to make it x10, middle ground.
so why u make poll?, u sholud decide 2 weeks ago and dont waste time
MV: check the bolded, red part.

qqqq2

Реакции
Баллы
Server should stay 15x, bcs of newcomers.

Endeavor

Реакции
Баллы
why you all jump into conclusion that someone cheated the system? maybe people decided to vote and voted for 15x...

Bran87

Реакции
Баллы
Maybe its because of ingame announcements ;)

NegroDemierda

Реакции
Баллы
if server merge and then go h5 u should all think of doing it x7 x10 because of nevit blessing.

but if u want to solve the problems of newcomers to reach high lvl maybe u should consider vitality lvl 2 or 4 till lvl 61 or smth like that so they can reach high lvl quick. just my opinion.

anyway i say no to merge if ppl of x5 wants to play x15 then do as everybody and new character, strat from 0 :p

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
but even without cheat merge wouldve won dunno about the rates but x10 is ok for me

merge already :mad:

pd: h5 fix sod opened forever?

Endeavor

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
Endeavor сказал(а):
why you all jump into conclusion that someone cheated the system? maybe people decided to vote and voted for 15x...
Because you can unlimited vote :] so guess
from what i understand its 1 vote per IP, but i guess if u have a big buddy list on fb you can spam them to vote. But its also as likely that people found out about this pole and started to vote.
SOD is fixed in h5, but it doesnt matter cuz u get SOA(new seed) where u can farm ecs 24/7 provided you can handle the mobs (20k p attack mobs :D )

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
No you can just chain click and vote xxx times in some mins you want to.
I tried so don't tell me no ;] did 20 click on the same option, waited 5mins and my 20 votes were added (was option w/o vote so i could see easly)

xForce1

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
No you can just chain click and vote xxx times in some mins you want to.
I tried so don't tell me no ;] did 20 click on the same option, waited 5mins and my 20 votes were added (was option w/o vote so i could see easly)
hello eyolis

gogoftw

Реакции
Баллы
Lame idea . top clans from x5 and x15 will prolly join forces sence most of top clans/players have played on bouth servers and will want to play agen whit their buddys from x5 or w/e so my point is that marage will feed more top clans and mainly will be a waste of effort becouse nothing will change

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Hello Force

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
Endeavor сказал(а):
SOD is fixed in h5, but it doesnt matter cuz u get SOA(new seed) where u can farm ecs 24/7 provided you can handle the mobs (20k p attack mobs :D )
ur right i read that somewhere, i hope those mobs give poor exp =)

xCrash

Реакции
Баллы
Hi there ok i think that the new merged server should have x15 (for new people comin to server constantly) and adena from x5 go 1:3 to x15 its mostly best reason for both server players(because ppl on x5 working 3 times harder than x15, and if they get same, its a wasting of time, ok if gms would be added a notice that they'll gonna make a merge like 1:1) so in my point You (dear gm's) should make a merge 1:3 just for adena. 8 k limit for server 5k(from x15)+2k(from x5)+1k(from new players) just my calc. In Teritory Wars Btw i have no possibility to write from my pc, so i writing from my Iphone so sry for mistakes I just wanted to put ppl best posts and make a good decision after all, its just my idea P.S. HATERS GONNA HATE P.S.2 Ghost hunter nolifer lf eng cp. L2 its not only a game for me, but i'm proud that i can show my skills on it.

xCrash

Реакции
Баллы
Sry about double replay, i know that one guy's speech won't change anything (chars just waiting for that damn h5, i don't know mb it's a fashion or smthn else to keep latest chronicle, wtf guys just look at that GoD, it's not l2 anymore...) it's ok, perfect about merge, but i just wanted to say that im kinda miss these old times of gracia final... x5 mmmm if i just could bring these times, i mean wtf about these new files... But im just too tired of these times where new chronixles comming and comming, well i have no choice about any other server as rpg with such as gms like here good off files and server with sucha activity like here, anyway i will stay here till any better server with gf(not girlfriend)will open thx if read long post... And haters pls gtfo, no flame just peace :] GMS Think abot this server traditions, y im talkin about gf final keeping...

naB4o

Реакции
Баллы
Gracia final is a little retarded chronicle with these kamaels but I guess people would get over it and stay on GF. BUT since it was announced H5 there is no way back and one keeping "traditions" will bring so much drama, emo stories and shit* that u can't imagine.....

xCrash

Реакции
Баллы
Wou i just wanted to say, i knew there is no chances to not make h5, bcuz i know min 10 who alrdy sold their zerkers...

xCrash

Реакции
Баллы
I gettin good relations in h5, i saw satyricon h5 movie, its ok im starting to like but a big NO for newer chronicles anymore, would be great when gms will lounch new server start it in gf and then when ppl +80 make h5, bcuz low lvl zones gone in h5

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх