Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

DRACUENOV

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
iodidi сказал(а):
the poll is more then clear, dont keep it 2 weeks
Its more like 10 people voting x50 times each : DDDDD the poll got more vote in 1h than the last one with 2 days, sup xD
its normal... there is some people who want cash out thier stuff so they r trying to do everything just to have merge and sell those items.
Bulle сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
Rlly international comunity need a normal poll not with this social network.
Please thanks.
Make something ingame, like only account created before 01/07 can vote or something
+ for it
maybe something like u r logging on website with your game login and pass and then u can vote
votes from x15 are multipled by 1.2 and votes from x5 are by 1 (so nothing), votes from alt accounts are allowed
vote able only to chars created before 01/07/2010

DeZZ1

Реакции
Баллы
that stuff with login with IG account to vote would be nice but think about it .. if they gonna implement it is more time we gonna w8 ... merge gonna win anyway and its what most ppl want i guess so nvm about fb vote system .. they could do vote in forum but whatever.

in this case i think the faster they decide the better cuz merge wont be the reason to bring ppl back but h5 will be

Bcoz1can

Реакции
Баллы
sergeidracuenov сказал(а):
Bulle сказал(а):
iodidi сказал(а):
Its more like 10 people voting x50 times each : DDDDD the poll got more vote in 1h than the last one with 2 days, sup xD
its normal... there is some people who want cash out thier stuff so they r trying to do everything just to have merge and sell those items.
Bulle сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
Please thanks.
Make something ingame, like only account created before 01/07 can vote or something
+ for it
maybe something like u r logging on website with your game login and pass and then u can vote
votes from x15 are multipled by 1.2 and votes from x5 are by 1 (so nothing), votes from alt accounts are allowed
braindamaged ppl should not write on forum, gtfo with your stupid ideas and leave the poll as it is now

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
Shattered сказал(а):
Sentinels afraid of loosing CH...EPIC lol and afraid of competiton on Zaken...EPIC lol. Who cares about your fckin clan hall
I found the concern about the clan hall good, but to be fair for all then i'd wipe ch / castles and boss jewels too :D, people can start farming again from scratch for boss jewels no? it'll bring more competition as well don't you think :D?

D3m0nAs

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
iodidi сказал(а):
Bulle сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
Please thanks.
+ for it
only me i have 4  bot + bots tw, imagine the rest of us.. so better leave that idea :p

DRACUENOV

Реакции
Баллы
Bcoz1can, D3m0nAs

n0click alt accounts? nice 5 post acc's flaming :)

seems 2 people got mad cuz they know that this is the way to make trusted votes so they won't be able to fake the votes

alts, alts tw, x5 have them too so there is no difference :)

D3m0nAs

Реакции
Баллы
i only told my opinion with one way or other if someone wanna make fake vote he ll find a way to do it....aa...btw if you including me to those "2 ppl went mad bla bla" sry but i'm not the person who ll go mad for a game, even more for the way that they ll choose to make the poll o.o!

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
D3m0nAs сказал(а):
Bulle сказал(а):
iodidi сказал(а):
Bulle сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
Please thanks.
+ for it
only me i have 4  bot + bots tw, imagine the rest of us.. so better leave that idea :p
You think its better to vote x150 times per person if u are bored ?

JayLO

Реакции
Баллы
Does merge mean Greenery cloaks for 850 rur like on x5?:p

Dziejowa

Реакции
Баллы
I have one question, what happen if on the same acc I have char on x5 and x15 and total number of char are more than 7. I can del some char but don't what to del all char :( If merge will be I want to have all valuable char.

DRACUENOV

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
D3m0nAs сказал(а):
Bulle сказал(а):
iodidi сказал(а):
Bulle сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
Please thanks.
+ for it
You think its better to vote x150 times per person if u are bored ?
forgot to add
every account from x1,x5,x15 should get banned and when they try to enter the game, it will say that they have to vote before logging in (so even randoms will vote, cuz I'm sure that % of people doesn't know about it) so it may look like:
1. Ban all accounts created before 01/07/2011 with notify - vote on website before logging in (will force everyone active to vote)
2. Player need to log-in with his game account and password on special website where he can vote a)Yes, b)No, c)Not decided - just let me log in
3. Vote time 1week (after 1 week every STILL banned account should get unban (cuz of inactive players)
4. Voting from other accounts allowed (will decrease fake votes cuz well... if u try to catch some ppl w/ same IP it will be not fair cuz u wont catch everyone)
5. x1 votes multipled by 0.8 (cuz its very old server), x5 votes by 1, and x15 by 1.2 (cuz they have to decide, this server is "new")
Some people can say that till RPG will make such system, it will take years, but u rly think that we will have H5 till end of this month?
Imo better trusted poll than cheated votes, fast h5 update and cry topic's blablabla...
its just mine opinion how to solve the fake votes problem

Bcoz1can

Реакции
Баллы
Leave it like it is now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ecthe1

Реакции
Баллы
wtb some ig announcements about POLL
what was like on start x15, would be good.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
so what will be the rates of new server? not merged one

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
No new server

Innovi

Реакции
Баллы
Votes updated every 10 minutes.