Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 907
Баллы
1 314
Polls temporarily suspended for amendments.

Ecthe1

Реакции
Баллы
Town clanhalls will be put on auction! this is EPIC lol, so my opinion GTFO with merge, who cares of 1x 5x, these servers are definitely dead and you want put ch's to auction coz 1k activ ppl maybe start play again with their bilions and bj sets, and you want multiply their adenas LOL. Let x15 as it is like now and merge only x1 x5, whats are dead. On x15 still playing more people, than overall on both server. So merge only x1 x5, let h5 on both (x1+x5 and x15)servers, u will see population will increase...

In conclusion GIVE TO US NORMAL POLL

Shatt1

Реакции
Баллы
Ecthe сказал(а):
Town clanhalls will be put on auction! this is EPIC lol, so my opinion GTFO with merge, who cares of 1x 5x, these servers are definitely dead and you want put ch's to auction coz 1k activ ppl maybe start play again with their bilions and bj sets, and you want multiply their adenas LOL. Let x15 as it is like now and merge only  x1 x5, whats are dead. On x15 still playing more people, than overall on both server. So merge only x1 x5, let h5 on both (x1+x5 and x15)servers, u will see population will increase...
In conclusion GIVE TO US NORMAL POLL
Sentinels afraid of loosing CH...EPIC lol and afraid of competiton on Zaken...EPIC lol. Who cares about your fckin clan hall idiots, u will never reach anything anyway.
Edit: I will better be dayli pwned by ppl with full epics and oe guns but i will have fun.

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
yeah, my party's lf a reason to log in game except for epikos so w/e give whatever u give

Esaka

Реакции
Баллы
merge only x1 and x5, similar rates so multiply adena will be more balanced than x15 one.
x15 is still pretty cool, if you merge x1 and x5 and let x15 alone, with high five, ppl will come back in x15 to play new chronicle.
and it will be fine again.
and change poll system.

Elitepvper

Реакции
Баллы
Esaka сказал(а):
merge only x1 and x5, similar rates so multiply adena will be more balanced than x15 one.
x15 is still pretty cool, if you merge x1 and x5 and let x15 alone, with high five, ppl will come back in x15 to play new chronicle.
and change poll system.
MERGE X5-X15 STFU!

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
where is the pool about rates on new server?

derp

Ecthe1

Реакции
Баллы
Shattered сказал(а):
Sentinels afraid of loosing CH...EPIC lol and afraid of competiton on Zaken...EPIC lol. Who cares about your fckin clan hall idiots, u will never reach anything anyway.
Edit: I will better be dayli pwned by ppl with full epics and oe guns but i will have fun.
]Who wouldn't be. We deserved CH like other clans from server start. And now came some random from x1 x5 and will have CH for himself... x1 x5 are totaly dead, so why u want merge them with x15 what is still alive? mby acc transfer will be better option.
So u sayin, server was launched for 2 clans who are participated on epics. That's 200 (mby250 after merge) ppls, if u want merge for 200-250 ppls, who's are bored, do merge.
Another thing. Maybe staff can told it to people who are only in-game and don't go on web, some announcement, will be good.
POLL what was like on start x15, would be good.

Esaka

Реакции
Баллы
Elitepvper сказал(а):
Esaka сказал(а):
and change poll system.
MERGE X5-X15 STFU!
I dont fucking care about merge, for me it's the same, just thinking one balanced theory for servers, so stfu

Bcoz1can

Реакции
Баллы
Esaka сказал(а):
and change poll system.
mass pvp 4 times per month, x15 pretty cool, stfu random and let factors decide what we want

Bran87

Реакции
Баллы
Esaka сказал(а):
Between x1 and x5 is higher difference (5 times more) than between x5 and x15 (only 3 times) so better go back to school and learn how to count.
And why everyone make such drama about adena multiplying? Adena from x5 will be multiply only 3 times because items at x15 are much much more expensive.

Groar

Реакции
Баллы
Ecthe сказал(а):
Shattered сказал(а):
]Who wouldn't be. We deserved CH like other clans from server start. And now came some random from x1 x5 and will have CH for himself... x1 x5 are totaly dead, so why u want merge them with x15 what is still alive? mby acc transfer will be better option.
So u sayin, server was launched for 2 clans who are participated on epics. That's 200 (mby250 after merge) ppls, if u want merge for 200-250 ppls, who's are bored, do merge.
Another thing. Maybe staff can told it to people who are only in-game and don't go on web, some announcement, will be good.
POLL what was like on start x15, would be good.
There is not even 1 serious clan with buyable clan hall, only some pve noobs rushed to buy it. Since merge will affect only main sides of server those pve noobs dont really need to be worried about overcrowded varka/ketra.  They should be even happy coz they also gonna have some more competition at lol castles like gludio or dion.
And about x15 being still alive you must really dont understand definition of dead server, its doesnt mean mobs at varka are dead it means that clans are free to farm epics without any competition and its really close to this. Atm we have pvp only 4 time/month since ooc play only at dragons and sieges.

Ecthe1

Реакции
Баллы
Groar сказал(а):
There is not even 1 serious clan with buyable clan hall, only some pve noobs rushed to buy it. Since merge will affect only main sides of server those pve noobs dont really need to be worried about overcrowded varka/ketra.  They should be even happy coz they also gonna have some more competition at lol castles like gludio or dion.
And about x15 being still alive you must really dont understand definition of dead server, its doesnt mean mobs at varka are dead it means that clans are free to farm epics without any competition and its really close to this. Atm we have pvp only 4 time/month since ooc play only at dragons and sieges.
So what factor clan will come from x5? QQ? one? nice, more drama for ooc at epics :O
let h5 first and u will have more drama than with merge

Dexeryl1

Реакции
Баллы
Only reason that x15 server is not so much active atm ( pvp , economy ...) is because many people are just waiting for h5.
I am sure many people will come back when server will be updated to h5.
So spare me ur bullsh.it with server merge because x15 server will have way enough people when they will updated it to h5.
Don't need srver merge that will just destroy economy of the server and too much advantage for player from x5 and people who played on both server.
About x5/x1 players if they are bored of their server , they can just create a char on x15 when server will be updated to h5 since all agree that all will be so easy to farm in h5. Or just add an option for transfer char from x5 to x15.
Bran87 сказал(а):
Between x1 and x5 is higher difference (5 times more) than between x5 and x15 (only 3 times) so better go back to school and learn how to count.
And why everyone make such drama about adena multiplying? Adena from x5 will be multiply only 3 times because items at x15 are much much more expensive.
Problem is that x5 and x1 are way more old than x15 so there is more adena on those servers if you multiply them by x3 or x15.

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
hey to all guys from x15 that dont want the merge.
Be honest, are you afraid of the competition? Or really u dont want the merge because of the adena multiplier?

adena miltiplier will be x3 after all.. if i have 1kkk it will be 3kkk. So what?
Simple maths, i wasted 1 hour to farm 1kkk and u wasted 1 hour to farm 3kkk. Rates are fair.
Stop crying and get back to farm instead if u dont like it.

userbaer

Реакции
Баллы
QQ adena....QQ epics.....QQ to many people bla bla.

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
rofl Ppl cry about adena multiply? Whats the deal. Lets ay i have 6b on x5. If u decide to multiply adena ill keep my adena and get 18b after merge ok. If u are against multiply ill buy ant queen for 5b on x5 (still 1b left) , wait for mergr and sell aq for 20b so whats the deal? ;DD

Esaka

Реакции
Баллы
Bran87 сказал(а):
Esaka сказал(а):
as i said, i dont fucking care. for me it's the same, merge is ok, more fun anyway. just tryin to see that from all fucking directions.
and btw I can count, the problem is not between x5 and x15, is between x1 and x15. learn to count you buddy..

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх