Servers merge - Poll (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Slavko1

Реакции
Баллы
good. do not give in discussions with people who have no life. what will be the decision of the survey see. just google translator. you do not find fault with anything that clings to the spelling. will be as it is, will people. merge, then me and my clan will not have already went for it. think that I am writing this because I qq? ok, qq. This topic ceases to interest me until the survey results.
You can write "merge merge merge merge." We can not express their opinion? You spamowaliście a call, we can not? You fucking hypocrites.

naB4o

Реакции
Баллы
iodidi сказал(а):
moron, few OOC had epics on 5x and they prolly sold them long time ago. go read old x5 flame forum and you will see OOC failed bad on 5x.
OOC joined 3-4 months after server start, when we quited we had 4-5 more heroes than BoBs and QQ clan were getting carpet wherever we see them. Nice fail, a?  :-[

Shatt1

Реакции
Баллы
naB4o сказал(а):
iodidi сказал(а):
moron, few OOC had epics on 5x and they prolly sold them long time ago. go read old x5 flame forum and you will see OOC failed bad on 5x.
OOC joined 3-4 months after server start, when we quited we had 4-5 more heroes than BoBs and QQ clan were getting carpet wherever we see them. Nice fail, a?  :-[
http://www.own3d.tv/video/32317/Rpg-Club_x5_QQ_-_Daily_PvP
CONFIRMED!
No...i know those fraps are old

DiNg

Реакции
Баллы
just wonder,
what will happen when account on 5x server has 7 chars on it and my 15x server also 7 chars?

Shatt1

Реакции
Баллы
Nice...33% of ppl wanna let servers die

urug

Реакции
Баллы
"a prefix corresponding to the server of origin will be added
(for example, Player -] Playerx1)"
It's suffix or the example is wrong.

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
you'll get something like this xX00XxPlayerxX00x

qqqq2

Реакции
Баллы
What u think about idea:

1. merge 1x,5x,15x
1. remove all epics
2. remove all enchanted skills/ tokens
3. let just max 50kk adena/char.

haart

Реакции
Баллы
another idea:
1.  let the servers as they are
2a. update to High Five
2b. implement char transfer from a server to another (retail like) for a cost in RUR
3.  block transfers to a dieing server (aka x1)

lexo

Реакции
Баллы
Shattered сказал(а):
naB4o сказал(а):
iodidi сказал(а):
CONFIRMED!
ou yeaaaah good old times:)

Shatt1

Реакции
Баллы
Fatality сказал(а):
Shattered сказал(а):
naB4o сказал(а):
iodidi сказал(а):
CONFIRMED!
Best ones

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
well guys i see they added in poll to leave x1 as it is , so means merge would be only for x15 and x5 so go vote for the merge and vote for x1 to be as it is , all will be happy and will be more fun

morfeus2

Реакции
Баллы

naB4o

Реакции
Баллы
Shattered сказал(а):
Fatality сказал(а):
Shattered сказал(а):
naB4o сказал(а):
iodidi сказал(а):
CONFIRMED!
Best ones
Date is some in June /when ooc joined/. Serious business to kill afk parties with A grade healers. Nvm it's not flame section and fraps are not bad ;)

qqqq2

Реакции
Баллы
Still, the poll is not so good, because people, who are playing on 15x rate server and don't want merge are dividing between 2 options: "x1 and x5" and "Leave them as they are".

Hater1

Реакции
Баллы
naB4o сказал(а):
Shattered сказал(а):
Fatality сказал(а):
Shattered сказал(а):
naB4o сказал(а):
iodidi сказал(а):
CONFIRMED!
Best ones
Date is some in June /when ooc joined/. Serious business to kill afk parties with A grade healers. Nvm it's not flame section and fraps are not bad ;)
noob bd reroll plz ty

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх