Servers merge - Poll (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Slavko1

Реакции
Баллы
DaiSekkou сказал(а):
Slavko сказал(а):
THIS IS IT.. GIVE him.ooc so he wants to.ooc so he wants to. For me the end of the topic.
EnglishMofo.jpg
Yes, i dont.
Give more equipment, epics for OOC. Because they are spamming. look on here. People here spamming that they do not want a merger. and what? shit. Have fun. Your pencils, your sandpit. Digging trenches themselves. and probably all the $$$... oh my mistake. For OOC so wishes. 200 people from 6000 online is not a decision of the server. the more so by fb even alcoholic liquor from the can vote as a member of the OOC will give him the money for wine.

DeZZ1

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
n0click сказал(а):
yes but also you can create over 9000 accounts and vote
thats why vote / forum acc was better than FB  , i can go create 100 acc's and vote for yes or not
Let's be realist, if you want to multiple vote you will do it. Do you think it's hard to create multiple forum accounts?
dunno what u think but FB is full of ppl (not related to rpg) and if u can ask ur friends/family/etc to vote to support your choise it will influence the results.
on rpg forum mainly only ppl from here would vote...
but whatever just make this merge (or not) and bring us h5 asap.. after all we play this game for free thank to you..

Innovi

Реакции
Баллы
Slavko сказал(а):
DaiSekkou сказал(а):
Slavko сказал(а):
THIS IS IT.. GIVE him.ooc so he wants to.ooc so he wants to. For me the end of the topic.
EnglishMofo.jpg
Yes, i dont.
Give more equipment, epics for OOC. Because they are spamming. look on here. People here spamming that they do not want a merger. and what? shit. Have fun. Your pencils, your sandpit. Digging trenches themselves. and probably all the $$$... oh my mistake. For OOC so wishes. 200 people from 6000 online is not a decision of the server. the more so by fb even alcoholic liquor from the can vote as a member of the OOC will give him the money for wine.
Only randoms like you spamming about no merge. U dont have epics now u will not have em after merge. Why do u even care?. And for god sake read what MV wrote about OOC.

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
just make the merge and ppl will enjoy , even the qqers when they will see an epic on market will buy it. HF guys see u in 2 days and go go merge ! stop qq

naB4o

Реакции
Баллы
Admins, MV, can't we make something with this multiple adena - just transfer it 1:1 and everything will be more than cool ;)

Slavko1

Реакции
Баллы
Innovi сказал(а):
Only randoms like you spamming about no merge. U dont have epics now u will not have em after merge. Why do u even care?. And for god sake read what MV wrote about OOC.
Slavko сказал(а):
Bcoz1can сказал(а):
everythime some retards will be not satisfied, so dont listen to tards that are saying ppl will leave after merge
Open your server for some "pro" and "tard" .. if you do not want to play with randoms, then good luck. Not only do you play here. I after reading the polls now looking for a new server. And it beats me or you'll be sitting alone with his buddies without life, and is masturbated looking at her your items. And so, sooner or later find the keyboard spillages that "the server is dead" and change to a different time. Because you would not listen to the retards. Good luck. and a lot of semen.

ZajacPoziomka

Реакции
Баллы
we are small clan on x5. we farm 3-4 months till will be able to buy clan hall. we spend 10kkk ( its very much for us) and now u want to deleted all ch? Why u dont deleted all epics, then u will have sooooo much fun to get new one, much pvp, etc. We vote NO to merge, we dont care about situation on x1, x15, small online , no pvp ,we dont care, but if u make h5 i bet , online will be increase,new clans come, new players. and last think, in small clans are more players than in 5-6 top. (sorry for my english)

Innovi

Реакции
Баллы
ZajacPoziomka сказал(а):
we are small clan on x5. we farm 3-4 months till will be able to buy clan hall. we spend 10kkk ( its very much for us) and now u want to deleted all ch? Why u dont deleted all epics, then u will have sooooo much fun to get new one, much pvp, etc. We vote NO to merge, we dont care about situation on x1, x15, small online , no pvp ,we dont care, but if u make h5 i bet , online will be increase,new clans come, new players. and last think, in small clans are more players  than in 5-6 top. (sorry for my english)
The merge is for x5 server to keep it alive u damn moron.

xForce1

Реакции
Баллы
ZajacPoziomka сказал(а):
we are small clan on x5. we farm 3-4 months till will be able to buy clan hall. we spend 10kkk ( its very much for us) and now u want to deleted all ch? Why u dont deleted all epics, then u will have sooooo much fun to get new one, much pvp, etc. We vote NO to merge, we dont care about situation on x1, x15, small online , no pvp ,we dont care, but if u make h5 i bet , online will be increase,new clans come, new players. and last think, in small clans are more players  than in 5-6 top. (sorry for my english)
Clan Hall - Gracia Final - serious business

ZajacPoziomka

Реакции
Баллы
xForce сказал(а):
ZajacPoziomka сказал(а):
Clan Hall - Gracia Final - serious business
Its not about ch, but cash what we spend. if u want clear ch , clear epic too.

Slavko1

Реакции
Баллы
ZajacPoziomka сказал(а):
Ale Poziomek, zrozum, OOC ma postacie na x5, wyfarmione, z epikami. Podobnie maj? na x15. Przecie? im jest w kurw? na r?k?eby po?czyli serwery. B?d? mie? sety, epiki z dw?ch serwer?w. A My jeste?my dla nich jedynie jebanymi tardami, kt?rzy i tak nic nie znacz?, wi?c nie mamy g?osu. OOC wesz?o w dup? adminom ?e im tylko uszy wystaj?, dzi?ki temu tylko oni testowali h5, i dzi?ki temu ich p?acz i spam jest brany pod uwag?. A my, nic nie znacz?ce osoby mo?emy sobie co najwy?ej poszuka? nowego serwera..
// eng: But the strawberries, understand, OOC has figures on the x5, flattering, with epics. Similarly to the x15. After all, the whore is on hand to unite servers. They will have the sets, epic of two servers. And we're the only one fucking tards who still do not mean anything, so we have no voice. OOC clan  came in the ass admins that the only ears stick out, so that they only tested h5, and thanks to their cry, and spam is taken into account. But we insignificant people we can at best look for a new server ..

iodidi

Реакции
Баллы
omg stop crying u morons, merge or not merge why the fck are you crying????? admins made a poll, go vote and shut the fck up, noone cares about ur stupid motives. u have a vote, thats the only thing admins are interest about, not ur river of tears

Innovi

Реакции
Баллы
Slavko сказал(а):
ZajacPoziomka сказал(а):
Ale Poziomek, zrozum, OOC ma postacie na x5, wyfarmione, z epikami. Podobnie maj? na x15. Przecie? im jest w kurw? na r?k?eby po?czyli serwery. B?d? mie? sety, epiki z dw?ch serwer?w. A My jeste?my dla nich jedynie jebanymi tardami, kt?rzy i tak nic nie znacz?, wi?c nie mamy g?osu. OOC wesz?o w dup? adminom ?e im tylko uszy wystaj?, dzi?ki temu tylko oni testowali h5, i dzi?ki temu ich p?acz i spam jest brany pod uwag?. A my, nic nie znacz?ce osoby mo?emy sobie co najwy?ej poszuka? nowego serwera..
// eng: But the strawberries, understand, OOC has figures on the x5, flattering, with epics. Similarly to the x15. After all, the whore is on hand to unite servers. They will have the sets, epic of two servers. And we're the only one fucking tards who still do not mean anything, so we have no voice. OOC clan  came in the ass admins that the only ears stick out, so that they only tested h5, and thanks to their cry, and spam is taken into account. But we insignificant people we can at best look for a new server ..
Dude your retardness reach the top.

iodidi

Реакции
Баллы
Slavko сказал(а):
ZajacPoziomka сказал(а):
moron, few OOC had epics on 5x and they prolly sold them long time ago. go read old x5 flame forum and you will see OOC failed bad on 5x.
now stop crying like a pregnant whore and go vote

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
iodidi сказал(а):
Slavko сказал(а):
ZajacPoziomka сказал(а):
moron, few OOC had epics on 5x and they prolly sold them long time ago. go read old x5 flame forum and you will see OOC failed bad on 5x.
failed or started few months after start ?

iodidi

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
iodidi сказал(а):
Slavko сказал(а):
ZajacPoziomka сказал(а):
failed or started few months after start ?
does it matter in the present situation?

DaiSekkou

Реакции
Баллы
Slavko сказал(а):
But the strawberries, understand, OOC has figures on the x5, flattering, with epics
You know, this guy reminds me of that scene from Ocean's Twelve when George Clooney and Brad Pitt go meet some fatso and the three of them have their "own language" and Matt Damon just can't figure out what the hell they're saying. I'm feeling like Matt Damon right now.

DRACUENOV

Реакции
Баллы
Slavko сказал(а):
ZajacPoziomka сказал(а):
translate google ftw
how it can be better for OOC if they can carpet thier enemies w/ gear they has on x15?
the one profit they will have will be PvP, and yea, gear which they will cash out if they didnt, but I'm sure they dont have any gear on x5 lol, every top clan cashing out everything before leaving...
but for randoms, it may sux cuz there will be always some CP or random retard from x5 with +30 +6+120x6 set/ full epic who will be farming lowpeople, like alrdy u can see some varka warriors in dynasty on x15 server.
@n0click
90% of your posts are about MERGE, wtf? you have an army on x5 or what?

iodidi

Реакции
Баллы
he thinks he can handle it, but i rlly doubt that :)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх