Servers merge - Poll (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

ufoc

Реакции
Баллы
ayozito сказал(а):
Free change nick is only for people who get nick blablalba-x5/x15 or everyone will can change it for free? And how long will be the period of this free service?
i was hoping all ppl can change nick for free. Once.

DaiSekkou

Реакции
Баллы
How come no one asked this yet?
5xCakes.gif

Ivanhoe

Реакции
Баллы
What with adenas multiply?its not fair if be no multiply..for players from x5 and x1..

Sorsha

Реакции
Баллы
its not fair for ppl from x15.

BBOX

Реакции
Баллы
Ivanhoe сказал(а):
What with adenas multiply?its not fair if be no multiply..for players from x5 and x1..
I can say it too but in a different way, "its not fair that x5 guys have been getting adena for more than a year an a half, 15x just have 6-7 months open" everyone can cry in their way, just stop QQ and accept merge how it is

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
Sorsha сказал(а):
its not fair for ppl from x15.
i hope the pricess will go down caus eu cant compare a aq on x15 25 kkk with an AQ on x5 which is 5 kkk and was always should be x3 price not x5 times the price :p

Ivanhoe

Реакции
Баллы
No its not fair..i voted to MERGE because was writed Adena multiply..
I make 2 months adenas to Soul crystal 16 and when i have finally 2,5kkk for SC,will be merge and i have nothing because on x15 its prize of SC 16 bigest (6-8kkk?)..6-7 months on x15 its like 2 years on x5..without adena multiply its really not fair..and when has admins firsttime writed Adena multiply,why have this deleted?( 2 days before end of voting)

BBOX

Реакции
Баллы
1) You are looking the prices without merging, but after merge all prices will going down
2) If you have the adena now, try to buy it before merge and dont take any risk
3) W8 for H5 and you will get it easier

wildjohn

Реакции
Баллы
Ivanhoe сказал(а):
I make 2 months adenas to Soul crystal 16 and when i have finally 2,5kkk for SC,will be merge and i have nothing because on x15 its prize of SC 16 bigest (6-8kkk?)..6-7 months on x15 its like 2 years on x5..without adena multiply its really not fair..and when has admins firsttime writed Adena multiply,why have this deleted?( 2 days before end of voting)
the adena multiply option has been removed from poll 2-3 days after the poll started coz of complaints of the majority of ppl playing, and not 2 days before end

Ivanhoe

Реакции
Баллы
Yes but majority of peoples voted first day..its a normal to make this serious changes during voting?
for example i have selled some from my equip to make some adenas,and now i have adenas for nothing..nice

Groar

Реакции
Баллы
Note about adena multiply was ONLY for x1 server and it was removed with x1 merge option.

Ivanhoe

Реакции
Баллы
And where you reeding this sh*t? It is not true..

JayLO

Реакции
Баллы
Lokocz is back to break ur ballz !!

T4ethegreek

Реакции
Баллы
I really dont understand why we still not consider lowering the rates from x15 so we can put cakes .
While cakes existed on x5 the 95% of the daily pvp was made because of them . People fight back to protect / claim a cake and even if they lose they do come back . Think of it , those who 've played both x15 and x5 , how often you were pvping over cakes .

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
T4ethegreek сказал(а):
I really dont understand why we still not consider lowering the rates from x15 so we can put cakes .
While cakes existed on x5 the 95% of the daily pvp was made because of them . People fight back to protect / claim a cake and even if they lose they do come back . Think of it , those who 've played both x15 and x5 , how often you were pvping over cakes .
cmon every is 85 :/

mtgraptor

Реакции
Баллы
wildjohn сказал(а):
Ivanhoe сказал(а):
the adena multiply option has been removed from poll 2-3 days after the poll started coz of complaints of the majority of ppl playing, and not 2 days before end
ofc couse the majority was from x15 server

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх