Голосов: 35 18,4%

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
was 1 time fake death with ol on oly unless ur not talking about this particular case ;D

ptsd

Реакции
Баллы
Nov 12!!!

im not at work till 17th :p

SandStorm

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
LagysFey сказал(а):
Hide, 1hp res and oly (10 points) can fix only Chief https://forum.rpg-club.net/index.php?showuser=209.
He is working on this.
Does he know english? Would like to send him a message
cool0003.gif

p.s. start would be best on either 5 or 12, to be on a friday so you can reserve the weekend for trying to kill ur heart in front of the pc playing l2  :-X
I think admins told us that they wont open it on weekend :)

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
I can't understand you guys, you are asking the players wich date they want, as we see 43% of us want 1st of Noember and 40% want 13+ Noember... and your taking 15% of those who sugges for 15 Noember+++ ??? So dont joke with us and dont do fake polls!!!!
Now Im realy pissed of and if that mean 15+ Noember me and my constants wont play here, if the stuff has same serious way of understanding their players there is no POINT to waste time on RPG-CLUB.

ANYWAY I VOTE FOR NOT TO OPEN THE SERVER IN MID OF NOEMBER CUZ OF TWO THINKS, SOON ON 28 October is another one server who will open gates and the second, 60% of us dont like waiting 1 moth + for server start!

I dont think is that hard to change the rate of server and just to copy/paste new datebase of new server, since I has my own server I know for what Im talking about.

November 1 64 (45.7%) [---------------------------
November 5 9 (6.4%)
November 8 9 (6.4%)
November 12 32 (22.9%)
November 15 26 (18.6%)

Also the another think is Olympiad games, if you start Noember 19 server wont have that time for Hero Status as will be great at 1st of noember, cuz all those kid who are on school wont sleep and those who work all day wont play that much to become something at end of the moth for hero status. 19 days are tooooooooo long time..

]:(

AwakenDemon

Реакции
Баллы
gief link to your server so we can play there

bjalaQQ

Реакции
Баллы
19 nov gj !!!

bjalaQQ

Реакции
Баллы
vamos x15 go!

Kuki

Реакции
Баллы
No need to advertise this server, many ppl knew about new x15 for a long time so my answer is put server ASAP. Look how many ppl voted in rates poll. GMs can prepare files few days before vote's deadline. Even now we can see that no matter how many new ppl vote now, there wont be any changes in rates etc.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
monsterbg сказал(а):
I can't understand you guys, you are asking the players wich date they want, as we see 43% of us want 1st of Noember and 40%  want 13+ Noember... and your taking 15% of those who sugges for 15 Noember+++ ? So dont joke with us and dont do fake polls!!!!
Now Im realy pissed of and if that mean 15+ Noember me and my constants wont play here, if the stuff has same serious way of understanding their players there is no POINT to waste time on RPG-CLUB.
Dude, seriously, are you brain damaged? You're as retarded as ever, as i remember you were around here on x30 times also and at x5 times and you were equally idiotic in your claims. You might be even more of an idiot today... actually, it's a given.
I'm asking you kindly, where the hell did you see any member of the RPG staff asking us when to open the server? They announced since before they opened the poll for public that server will start somewhere mid november.
And about you (and your "imaginary" constants, cause no one is so stupid as to play with you), WE CARE that you can't wait. We really, REALLY do!

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх