server lags in the evenings ( ss lag/item lag ) (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

killer625

Реакции
Баллы
since few days server always have item lags/ss lags etc. maybe server needs hardware upgrade ? its almost unplayable.

NullPoint

Реакции
Баллы
+1 its a total mess, improve the hardware pls ...

Hildr

Реакции
Баллы
Pretty gay, can't pvp properly cos damage is gimp due to a soulshot every 3 hits, elixirs lag frequently and my s/s macro only loads up my sword. GG.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Server got a bit overcrowded so an SQL server upgrade is needed. Lowering the server cap is not an answer imo, i know a new sql server means $$$, mby the community can help if u ask us to. Seen it happen successfully on dex a while back.

Edit: a quick change that could probably help lowering this problem a little would be to make max 2 clients per pc.

PwnInYourFace

Реакции
Баллы
i hope it s "just" that ddos attacks, but +1 this topic

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
around 19 - 22 GMT+1 it's horrible to PvP or PvE, because all Items (CP Pots, Shots, Elixirs, ...) lag and load after 1-2 Seconds.

ptsd

Реакции
Баллы
upgrade server please that item lags sux hard

NullPoint

Реакции
Баллы
PwnInYourFace сказал(а):
i hope it s "just" that ddos attacks, but +1 this topic
its not, Admin should tell us how much money needed for the upgrade and lets donate a little couse server is worth every cent  :)

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
It might be related to the restarts. There has been two days without scheduled restart every day like it used to be.

NullPoint

Реакции
Баллы
This is not java wich cant collect garbage properly cousing lags xD its poor hardware performance

PwnInYourFace

Реакции
Баллы
bump
btw np for me to send some money if admin will say they are needed, but dont think that russian have bad hardware you know them usualy they have the best :]

NullPoint

Реакции
Баллы
Dont think that admin does not know how to configure mssql properly... so only hw problem

gw44tt

Реакции
Баллы
unplayable for me...... fix that or do cap/smth when your hardware cant handle player number.

ptsd

Реакции
Баллы
gw44tt сказал(а):
unplayable for me...... fix that or do cap/smth when your hardware cant handle player number.
cap sux bots will overtake server bcs they are still online and players wont log...
today friends from Sentinels clan in Dark Omens they killed 2 bot trains (in that 2 big rooms) and few minutes full party of DevilsHorde came and rez their bot trains :D if will GM ban that bot trains all over catacombs, varka, forge,...... i will be at least -500 ppl mby more

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
ptsd сказал(а):
gw44tt сказал(а):
cap sux bots will overtake server bcs they are still online and players wont log...
today friends from Sentinels clan in Dark Omens they killed 2 bot trains (in that 2 big rooms) and few minutes full party of DevilsHorde came and rez their bot trains :D if will GM ban that bot trains all over catacombs, varka, forge,...... i will be at least -500 ppl mby more
So far they do if you just properly report them. Oops! Seems I've spilled the secret.

Pushok1

Реакции
Баллы
when we only came to the server, gm was checking some locations (a bot hunter gm), and now they became too lazy (

OP
OP
K

killer625

Реакции
Баллы
we need some hardware upgrade. server is lagging every evening when number of ppl online goes over 2,5k.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Ok, i see my post got deleted. Probably because i nerd raged to much (caps lock on). So, let's rephrase:

Is administration planing to do anything about the item lag? Anything at all, if it's a matter of upgrading the SQL server ask community, we will gladly help.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх