RUR Propaganda? (2 Viewers)

Broodas

Реакции
Баллы
Yesterday I got banned. Reason? There is no reason. I got this message then I try to log in:
Use of your account has been limited due to alleged account theft.
Then I try to connect to CP I got this msg:
Ban reason: botter/ботовод
Unban cost: 700 RUR

Of course I don't use any bots or etc. I wrote to support and got this answer:
Use bot = Ban.

LOL. I answered and asked for more information. They now are ignoring me. So now I have to pay 700 RUR for nothing. Best part is that I'm not the only. I heard same stories from my friends, clanmates... So maybie they ban random accounts to make ppl buy RUR ?

P.S. My account isn't on the ban list.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
if your nick doesn't exist on ban list i think you don't have ban

NeMaNiaC

Реакции
Баллы
Ofc is a RUR propaganda!! how is posible to get ban on a char that haven't loged for 2 DAYS?? It was offline bot i quess!!! This is bullshit guys... i working 2 jobs and don't have the money to pay or the time to play all day and xp new chars!! whatever they are making ppl leave the server and they cannot understand it!!

stefanos1991

Реакции
Баллы
+1...I got banned while I hadn't logged for a day...My char isn't even at ban list...I made to ticket and they told me that I was botting...The problem is I have never used bot and i don't even know how to use...I asked them again and then they ignored and my ticket was marked as resolved...They are ruining the server...They randomly ban legit accounts to make people buy rur...That's outrageous...

Scarl

Реакции
Баллы
My Brazilian Cp eh, we take ban on 3 chars, pay off the strip ban for no reason too, but as teams were level with high pay, the other day we took Ban on toilet we use as a stand, take a stand also ban summoner not logamos more than a week, all they said were bot, and that was not to insist that they would ignore the messages, for me it ruined the server.

Форма88

Реакции
Баллы
http://support.rpg-club.net/?language=English

OocaverexoO

Реакции
Баллы
i think they are banning all BR on server...

i got ban on my SE too for no reason, the reason they gave to me was bot too, i don't even know how to use that crap, even if i did know, i play on rpg since 15x openned and never used this... i fell sorry to leave lineage 2, cuz rpgclub was my last hope (i left 15x and went to ws, and then to oficial, quited there and got back on 7x) and now i gonna have to play that TERA sh1t.

OocaverexoO

Реакции
Баллы
they said also that my acc will unban at november Q_Q

Chr1s

Реакции
Баллы
I think you got ban cuz u were in pt with some1 who was using bot. I heard you get ban for that too.....

cevaceva

Реакции
Баллы
SO not russian? BOT / BAN .

Welcome to the world of rpg.

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Stop complaining on forum, no one read you.

Write to support : http://support.rpg-club.net/?language=English
Get unbanned
be happy

emilybrown45

Реакции
Баллы
I think you got ban cuz u were in pt with some1 who was using bot. I observed you get ban for that too.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх