RPG-Club Updater Problem (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

splitz

Реакции
Баллы
I started playing here for almost 2 weeks, and never got the updater to work. But even with the updater not working, i could start the game (i was actually using the latest update provided by ncsoft back then) and play.
After the downtime of the servers (for the hardware upgrade), not only the updater wasnt working, this time i couldnt get pass the "loggin in / please wait" screen at the beginning, so i downloaded the client provided here:
http://tfile.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=208336 , and also re-downloaded the patch (rar-sfx-exe updater).
Installed the client and the patch, same happens.
Here is the error thing when i try to use the updater:
rpgup.jpg

It basicly says, the updater has found a problem and has to be shut down, without actually telling me whats wrong.
I tried deleting the system folder, to see if the updater would work, but without success.
I tried deleting everything on l2 directory and using the updater, the same error happens.
I tried deleting the rpg updater and start the game by using l2.exe. some other error happens, i can fix that on control panel, and language setting, but i wont get pass the "loggin in, please wait" screen.
I tried deactivating my anti-virus (thought it could be blocking something), nothing changed.
Im using a fully updated XP Pro, so it shouldnt be the problem.
Any help would be nice, got free time and cant play, sucks to be me.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
hahahahaha, sry dude i understand you got a problem but that screen shot you provided shows latino language and our admins barely respond on English no offense. When i saw screen made me lol.

Well i think someone could upload an working system folder from RPG on internet for your or something, that should solve problem i guess.

OP
OP
S

splitz

Реакции
Баллы
The screen its portuguese, because im portuguese (?!?).
and on the post i kinda explained whats on the screen, but if a traslation is required i can do so now.
on the error box you can see 3 sentences:
"O l2rupdater_csharp encontrou um problema e tem de ser encerrado" ] l2rupdater_csharp has found a problem and must be shut down.

"Lamentamos qualquer inconviniente que isto lhe possa causar" ] We are sorry for any inconvinience that this may cause.

"Se estava a meio de algo, pode ter perdido as informações com que estava a trabalhar." ] If you were in the midle of something, you may have lost the data that you were working with.
This is a lame translation, as it probably differs on what appears on an english working xp.
If someone could upload the system folder, it could work, but the next time that a new update was available i would be at the same place that i am atm.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Dunno, but doubt is problem with the server cose many people are connecting with no problem. You got to check your pc and you must be having some errors or wrong set up that would be appropriate to server files that are allowing you to update.

OP
OP
S

splitz

Реакции
Баллы
I know the problem is on my side (as in pc) but usualy, when an error happens, there's something on the error box with info on why it may be happening. Not on this one,it just gives me the option to "Fechar" ] Close, so im clueless.
I just created a thread to see if there was someone that might have had the similar problem and found a "fix" for it.

EDIT: Ok... i just started somekind of rage against the MS Framework updates i had, and the updater started to work after i uninstalled NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1.
So far the PC looks good, didnt have any error, didnt crash.
I guess i will update the client, and instal the framework after and see if the game runs, and if i can log in.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх