RPG-CLUB. The International server (1 Viewer)

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
1. Announcements - main language Russian.
2. NPC - main language Russian, again.
3. Shops - main language Russian, again.
4. Servers time gmt +0 = Russians GMT (+4).
5. Select Russian language as main languge and you able to see npc lvls, agro mobs ect..

In conclusion:

If you understand Russian language - Good for you. If not, prepare to learn this language. Russians only know few words similar to "fack you".
GMT is fucked up, then 7s must start at 18:00 AT GMT +0, but it starts at 18:00 GMT +4.
Sieges times... No words at all..

Or... Only Vodka helps to understand Russians.

xForce1

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
1. Announcements - main language Russian.
2. NPC - main language Russian, again.
3. Shops - main language Russian, again.
4. Servers time gmt +0 = Russians GMT (+4).
5. Select Russian language as main languge and you able to see npc lvls, agro mobs ect..
In conclusion:
If you understand Russian language - Good for you. If not, prepare to learn this language. Russians only know few words similar to "fack you".
GMT is fucked up, then 7s must start at 18:00 AT GMT +0, but it starts at 18:00 GMT +4.
Sieges times... No words at all..
Or... Only Vodka helps to understand Russians.
thats all ?
btw u mad ?

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
No, just looking for Vodka to understand Russians. Who wants enjoy me?

xForce1

Реакции
Баллы
who the fuck want drink vodka with u ?

agadu

Реакции
Баллы
+parazitc
Last RPG club USSR x15 'international' was more respected than now, You saw 1/10 russian shouts and GMs cared about english speaking chat
I think times changed and Admin has 80% our problems in ass.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
No1 wants to enjoy you. You are on the other side of the rainbow brother.
As for the server. Ever think about how the skills/descriptions are all in English and Russians have trouble understanding them? Or maybe the fact that Russia is like the biggest country and it spreads over 5 different timezones? Or you just think that Russia is located in Moscow?
You get the best server out there, with the most online, for free and you still find ways to bitch about every single fcking thing. You must  be real fun at parties.

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
parazitc сказал(а):
As for the server. Ever think about how the skills/descriptions are all in English and Russians have trouble understanding them? Or maybe the fact that Russia is like the biggest country and it spreads over 5 different timezones? Or you just think that Russia is located in Moscow?
You get the best server out there, with the most online, for free and you still find ways to bitch about every single fcking thing. You must  be real fun at parties.
You are really retarded. No one talks about faking skills. Some quests are not translated for people who use English language as its main language in the game and it called "international server"?
Best files? Yeah, with same d/s, pets, herbs bugs in the game. Probably even hide is not fixed. Need wait to check it. These files are same as old x5 had, no changes at all....
Biggest online? Maybe, at this moment, because there is no another GF server. People don't have where to go, they play here or don't play at all. For me 3k online with mature players/randoms is much better than this Russian zerg.
Fact is that servers time is facked up. 7s should started and ended at 22:00 (GMT+4), because Moscow is on +4 GMT. They don't change their GMT for summer/winter zone so it must be stable at this.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
You are really retarded. No one talks about faking skills. Some quests are not translated for people who use English language as its main language in the game and it called "international server"?
Best files? Yeah, with same d/s, pets, herbs bugs in the game. Probably even hide is not fixed. Need wait to check it. These files are same as old x5 had, no changes at all....
Biggest online? Maybe, at this moment, because there is no another GF server. People don't have where to go, they play here or don't play at all. For me 3k online with mature players/randoms is much better than this Russian zerg.
Fact is that servers time is facked up. 7s should started and ended at 22:00 (GMT+4), because Moscow is on +4 GMT. They don't change their GMT for summer/winter zone so it must be stable at this.
1. No sir, you are the retarted one. I was pointing out that Russians have the same language problems like everybody else, you failed to notice that.
2. Show me please where exactly did I say best files? Or maybe you didn't bother to read at all? You failed again. And yes, because the server sux so much, there are so many players here, we love playing on sucky servers, it's just a paradox. Just so you know, I was being sarcastic - so you don't fail to understand me again.
3. Yes, please show us a server with 3k MATURE players. Please do that. If you don't like Russian zerg, shut the door on your way out.
4. I bet you slept your way through math and geography classes.
If the server is more Russian-centric, it's only natural. IT'S FCKIN RUSSIAN. Deal with it. If you can't, please refer to 3. for further instructions.

AlphaOne

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
parazitc сказал(а):
You get the best server out there, with the most online, for free and you still find ways to bitch about every single fcking thing. You must  be real fun at parties.
Nigga you just went full retard.
This server isn't international. No shit. Its a Russian server with english client and non-cyrillic names which makes it POSSIBLE for english speaking people to play here if they choose to. Over 75% of the population is russian. they will make the server to suit the majority. 3x cannot be compared to 15x, where there was a decent english population and things were different.
No one is forcing you to stay. Perhaps you should go back to l2final

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх